Almost all new jobs created during the pandemic were in the public sector, report finds.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I noticed you imagined me saying things , if an Internet genius can do it , why not anybody ?
So you admit you were just making shit up then? Well - at least you admit it. Your 'excuse' is pretty thin, but at least we know you meant to be a liar, it wasn't by accident or error.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, i don't fantazise about peeing on dolphins. I'm afraid that's just you.
All those years fishing the coast and the only thing you saw was your dad get a cormorant tangled in his line . Exciting.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Actually in your case i'm going through this to see if it's possible to train a spider monkey in basic logic :) And it's a little disappointing you couldn't even remember what the point was. You're just flailing for the sake of it apperently.

The point was simple - if federal employees and expenditure is growing faster than private, eventually that creates a problem. The reason for that is that generally gov't services do not create the wealth that is necessary for economic growth. I used nurses as one example - gov't paid nurses provide a service that is valuable to us as people (i was very clear about that) but is NOT a creator of wealth the way a private economy enterprise is.

That's why you can't just have all the companies be gov't run if you want a robust economy.

The gov't does not use capitalism to raise it's cash - it uses taxation for the most part and similar instruments such as duties. These create a drag on the capital free market system by taking funds OUT of it without a direct exchange for goods and services. If the gov't grows faster than the free market that supports it, that adds more strain on that economy. That is bad.

Is that clearer for you now?
Truly, only resource industry creates wealth. Everything else just recycles money with middleman skimming every step along the way.
Ever hear of the concept of First Dollar?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
All those years fishing the coast and the only thing you saw was your dad get a cormorant tangled in his line . Exciting.
No, i just don't fantasize about peeing on dolphins like you do. At least i've BEEN on the water. I'm not convinced someone who dreams of urinating on aquatic life can say that :)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Truly, only resource industry creates wealth. Everything else just recycles money with middleman skimming every step along the way.
Ever hear of the concept of First Dollar?
I haven't heard that argument by that name but i've certainly heard a few arguing that resources create wealth (depending on how you define them), and also the one that the only real wealth is land, and that the means of production is the source of wealth, and of course the popular labour is the source of all wealth.

But at the end of the day it boils down to a pretty simple concept when you think about it - someone takes a thing and ads value, either by digging it up or growing it or shaping and crafting it, OR by thinking it up or creating knowledge. In a Capitalist based free market model the invdividual or individuals then trade that for something which equals the value of the value they added to the goods or service.

That inspires and allows for people to add value to MORE things and add MORE value to the things they make and look for new ways to do both more effectively, AND it means that the goods and services in circulation are both percieved to have value and roughly equal to the value of the wealth created by producing them, which keeps inflation more or less under control.

When the gov't taxes people, they're removing some of that compensation without actually adding anything in it's place. They then do things with that money but it's no longer connected to that free market balance. That tends to be a drag on the economy which slows it down. And when they just 'make up' money and dump it into that economy they're doing the opposite, and that tilts the scales the other way and now there's unearned dollars being dumped in and that creates significant inflation.

And when the amount drawn by the gov't is growing faster than the size of the economy producing it's revenues and wealth, you have a problem.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, i just don't fantasize about peeing on dolphins like you do. At least i've BEEN on the water. I'm not convinced someone who dreams of urinating on aquatic life can say that :)
Yet you are not even interested ! Says a lot . What depth do you like your prawn traps ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I haven't heard that argument by that name but i've certainly heard a few arguing that resources create wealth (depending on how you define them), and also the one that the only real wealth is land, and that the means of production is the source of wealth, and of course the popular labour is the source of all wealth.

But at the end of the day it boils down to a pretty simple concept when you think about it - someone takes a thing and ads value, either by digging it up or growing it or shaping and crafting it, OR by thinking it up or creating knowledge. In a Capitalist based free market model the invdividual or individuals then trade that for something which equals the value of the value they added to the goods or service.

That inspires and allows for people to add value to MORE things and add MORE value to the things they make and look for new ways to do both more effectively, AND it means that the goods and services in circulation are both percieved to have value and roughly equal to the value of the wealth created by producing them, which keeps inflation more or less under control.

When the gov't taxes people, they're removing some of that compensation without actually adding anything in it's place. They then do things with that money but it's no longer connected to that free market balance. That tends to be a drag on the economy which slows it down. And when they just 'make up' money and dump it into that economy they're doing the opposite, and that tilts the scales the other way and now there's unearned dollars being dumped in and that creates significant inflation.

And when the amount drawn by the gov't is growing faster than the size of the economy producing it's revenues and wealth, you have a problem.
Maybe you should write a the gospel according to fox .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Maybe you should write a the gospel according to fox .
Yeah... that's actually economic theory rather than theology. Guess telling the difference isn't your strong suit :)

But it's not really "Mine", and these things have been written down for some time. Maybe read a book or two.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah... that's actually economic theory rather than theology. Guess telling the difference isn't your strong suit :)

But it's not really "Mine", and these things have been written down for some time. Maybe read a book or two.
Nope never had time to learn reading , writing and rethmitic .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Where did I say I liked it ? Comprehension.
Where did i say you liked it? I said you're fantasizing about it, and i said i have no interest it peeing on dolphins and i said it shows I'm not some weirdo who likes it. I didn't say you liked it.

So .... Bit of a freudian slip there on your part was it? :eek::ROFLMAO: HA! And screwing up your 'comprehension" while trying to criticize others :) HAHAHA - that's absolutely priceless :LOL:

ROFLMAO - wow, if you didn't look stupid before you've really hammered that nail home now :)

LOL - well i hope someday you actually get to spend time on the ocean. Just stay away from the dolphins.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Where did i say you liked it? I said you're fantasizing about it, and i said i have no interest it peeing on dolphins and i said it shows I'm not some weirdo who likes it. I didn't say you liked it.

So .... Bit of a freudian slip there on your part was it? :eek::ROFLMAO: HA! And screwing up your 'comprehension" while trying to criticize others :) HAHAHA - that's absolutely priceless :LOL:

ROFLMAO - wow, if you didn't look stupid before you've really hammered that nail home now :)

LOL - well i hope someday you actually get to spend time on the ocean. Just stay away from the dolphins.
Check what you wrote in post number 73 . You are so on the ball you don’t even read your own posts talk about looking stupid . And you think the foxer is the adult in the room lol .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Check what you wrote in post number 73 . You are so on the ball you don’t even read your own posts talk about looking stupid . And you think the foxer is the adult in the room lol .
Ummm - you wrote post 73. I didn't write post 73. :ROFLMAO: Hear that? That's the sound of you digging yourself in deeper into the idiot hole :LOL:

Not only that, where you quoted me from earlier it doesn't say a single thing about YOU at all. Not a word. So... yeah.

But obviously you think when i say i'm not some weirdo who likes to pee on dolphins that I MUST be referring to you - which strongly suggests that you think YOU ARE that kind of person.

But that's not what i said. Hmmmmmmm. Something you want to share with the class? Or are you about done making yourself look both foolish and a little weird. 😁

Also, don't pee on marine mammals dolphin-boy. I'm pretty sure it's a crime.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ummm - you wrote post 73. I didn't write post 73. :ROFLMAO: Hear that? That's the sound of you digging yourself in deeper into the idiot hole :LOL:

Not only that, where you quoted me from earlier it doesn't say a single thing about YOU at all. Not a word. So... yeah.

But obviously you think when i say i'm not some weirdo who likes to pee on dolphins that I MUST be referring to you - which strongly suggests that you think YOU ARE that kind of person.

But that's not what i said. Hmmmmmmm. Something you want to share with the class? Or are you about done making yourself look both foolish and a little weird. 😁

Sorry I told you no time for rotten redden and rethmiticing check number 71 .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Have you ever had a Nootka Sound Sleighride ?