Almost all new jobs created during the pandemic were in the public sector, report finds.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ummm - you wrote post 73. I didn't write post 73. :ROFLMAO: Hear that? That's the sound of you digging yourself in deeper into the idiot hole :LOL:

Not only that, where you quoted me from earlier it doesn't say a single thing about YOU at all. Not a word. So... yeah.

But obviously you think when i say i'm not some weirdo who likes to pee on dolphins that I MUST be referring to you - which strongly suggests that you think YOU ARE that kind of person.

But that's not what i said. Hmmmmmmm. Something you want to share with the class? Or are you about done making yourself look both foolish and a little weird. 😁

Also, don't pee on marine mammals dolphin-boy. I'm pretty sure it's a crime.
Come on big boy tell us how much and many fish you caught again . You know nothing .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Come on big boy tell us how much and many fish you caught again . You know nothing .
Come on big boy, tell us how many fish you peed on :) ROFLMAO - i'm sorry but you totally lost this discussion when you brought that into it :) Have you ever even been on the ocean?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Have you ever had a Nootka Sound Sleighride ?
I’m pretty sure I haven’t, & is this one of those things I have to look up in the Urban Dictionary & then will forever regret that I looked up in the first place? Is this like a Cleveland Steamer or a Spicy Gringo or

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Come on big boy, tell us how many fish you peed on :) ROFLMAO - i'm sorry but you totally lost this discussion when you brought that into it :) Have you ever even been on the ocean?
You would shit your pants on the ocean . Trolling around Howe Sound or Point Grey is not the ocean . Tell us what you have done .

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I’m pretty sure I haven’t, & is this one of those things I have to look up in the Urban Dictionary & then will forever regret that I looked up in the first place? Is this like a Cleveland Steamer or a Spicy Gringo or
It is catching a spring salmon in or on a kayak , they take you for a ride . It is a take off from the Nantucket sleigh ride , which is getting towed by a whale .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How many fish have you peed on? Or is that just fantasy - i'm not sure you've ever actually caught one.
The filling machine in the canary easily packs 232 half pound cans of sockeye a minute , how many minutes worth of sockeye have you caught .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You would shit your pants on the ocean . Trolling around Howe Sound or Point Grey is not the ocean . Tell us what you have done .
Well i can confirm that i haven't peed on any dolphins, that's for sure ;) Sounds like you've never been on the water. (and no you'll never live this down, You're going to be dolphin boy forever ;) )

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
The filling machine in the canary easily packs 232 half pound cans of sockeye a minute , how many minutes worth of sockeye have you caught .
Could you convert that to urinated dolphin for me?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well i can confirm that i haven't peed on any dolphins, that's for sure ;) Sounds like you've never been on the water. (and no you'll never live this down, You're going to be dolphin boy forever ;) )
Come on tell us some bit of wisdom . Where does one find a happy face in Dixon Entrance ? This is an easy one .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Come on tell us some bit of wisdom . Where does one find a happy face in Dixon Entrance ? This is an easy one .
I thought thinking about peeing on dolphans gave you your happy face?

So you're saying no, never been on the water?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I don’t know what his bitch is but I am still having fun .
You're the one with the bitch. I pointed out diving birds get pretty pissy when you haul them up and try to untangle them and you jumped in and said naawwwww - that's not true, i don't know what i'm talking about.

Which tells me you're lying.

Then - you decided to bring up peeing on dolphins 😁 Which i still can't get over, talk about the weirdest flex :LOL: and you were SHOCKED! that i wasn't interested in discussing it after several attempts to get me to do so :ROFLMAO:

So at this point i'm just treating you like my own pet monkey and watching you dance :) You're obviosuly a liar so it's fun to see what you come up with next. You must be googling pretty hard :) Taking the odd break to look longingly at dophin photos of course :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You're the one with the bitch. I pointed out diving birds get pretty pissy when you haul them up and try to untangle them and you jumped in and said naawwwww - that's not true, i don't know what i'm talking about.

Which tells me you're lying.

Then - you decided to bring up peeing on dolphins 😁 Which i still can't get over, talk about the weirdest flex :LOL: and you were SHOCKED! that i wasn't interested in discussing it after several attempts to get me to do so :ROFLMAO:

So at this point i'm just treating you like my own pet monkey and watching you dance :) You're obviosuly a liar so it's fun to see what you come up with next. You must be googling pretty hard :) Taking the odd break to look longingly at dophin photos of course :)
Man you have comprehension issues , it must come with thinking you are the smartest and most important voice on the board . And nowhere did I ever say cormorants could not get caught in lines . I simply said one took my bait and he was strong and powerful . So f u have a nice day fing loser .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Whatever you boys are doing, just wrap it up and stay safe out there!!
I don’t know what his bitch is but I am still having fun .
I was just say’n that whatever kinky shit you’re doing and whatever this “catching fish” is code for, wear a condom and don’t take any unwanted surprises home to Momma.

• Haha

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Man you have comprehension issues , it must come with thinking you are the smartest and most important voice on the board .
No no. Just smarter and more important than you. Which means i'm second from the bottom or higher :)

Don't blame me for the fact you made yourself look stupid :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So we are fishing LaPerosa Bank and spending the night on the outskirts of the fleet , I wake in the morning and pee over the side . Imagine my surprise when the stream is bouncing back . Here on the side is a False Killer Whale and her calf resting using the boat as a sonar screen . I watched them for a half hour or so until they left with daylight . Very intelligent looking eyes .