2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Wow... how shocking, a Republican Hypocrite.

Guess it's okay for marriage for his son, but no one else.

Trying to solidify Same gender marriage isn't a 'stunt', rather that after Roe when Thomas SPECIFICALLY POINTED IT OUT that the validity is in question, it's meant to be sure the Court can't screw with it, like what happened with Roe.

But they, president matters, right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Chambers sided with that argument, ruling that transgender recipients of West Virginia’s Medicaid program were being treated unfairly under the policy.

“Transgender people have access to the same surgeries for other diagnosis — the exclusion [by the state] is aimed specifically” at gender-affirming treatments, Chambers wrote in his opinion. “Thus, the exclusion targets transgender people because they are transgender.”

The policy violates the Equal Protection clause of the 14th Amendment, as well as provisions within the Affordable Care Act and the Medicaid Act, the judge said.

The argument laid out by the state — that gender-affirming care is not medically necessary — is also “wholly unsupported by the record, and importantly, is refuted by the majority of the medical community,” Chambers said.

GOOD for West Virginia. Least this is something right they did. Sadly they also have Senator Robert Karnes, an SOB who is sick, twisted, and is okay with twistedly legitimizing child rapists.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Tell me again that Trans people are not in danger...
In danger of what?

The political streamer says this was a hate crime of identity theft against her for being transgender – and accused police of “terrorizing” her during the process.

She has since spent thousands to replace that equipment and has been released with no charges, but is still a suspect in the criminal investigation that is ongoing.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Canadian television lurches into 21st Century
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Aug 19, 2022 • 14 hours ago • 2 minute read • 5 Comments

The Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission has granted “must offer” status to Out TV, the only service to provide programming for, by and about the LGBTQ community.

According to a story in Blacklock’s Reporter, in Decision 2022-23 this week, the CRTC said television distributors should classify Out TV as a “must offer” (rather than a “must carry”) service in the English language market as of March 1, 2023.

CRTC Commissioner Claire Anderson, a Whitehorse lawyer, said, “I would have made it mandatory,” meaning Cable and satellite TV customers in Canada should be required to pay for Out TV.

But a majority of federal regulators rejected mandatory carriage for Out TV Network Inc. of Vancouver, the self-described “world’s first LGBTQ network,” opting for “must offer” instead.

As Anderson wrote, “Out TV is the only service to provide programming for, by and about the LGBTQ community. The LGBTQ is a historically marginalized group which is even more apparent by the fact this group has not been specifically mentioned by the Broadcasting Act.”

Out TV has one million subscribers as an optional cable service, by company estimate.

Statistics Canada says Canadians who identify as gay, lesbian and bisexual number 898,900 or about 3% of the population over age 15.

Paid TV distributors have 9.9 million cable and satellite customers in Canada, according to the CRTC. Mandatory carriage would see customers pay 20 to 50 cents a month for Out TV, a potential multi-million dollar revenue stream.

“Out TV plays an important role in the Canadian broadcasting system as it is the only service in Canada that targets LGBTQ communities with all its programming,” wrote the Commission.

“Out TV responds to the needs and interests of these communities and contributes to raising greater awareness and understanding by all Canadians.”

The CRTC continued, “It is in the public interest and consistent with the policy objectives of the Broadcasting Act to grant must-offer status to Out TV.

“The Commission considers this would be an appropriate means of ensuring the service is available to Canadians.”

In their 2021 submission to federal regulators, Out TV said its programs would “educate, enlighten and provide direct access to non-LGBTQ Canadians.”

“Heterosexual viewers can enjoy and relate to content centred on LGBTQ characters and stories, but due to lack of exposure to those stories many straight viewers don’t know that yet,” said the company.

The huge success of Netflix’s Queer Eye program attests to the truth in that.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Canadian television lurches into 21st Century
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Aug 19, 2022 • 14 hours ago • 2 minute read • 5 Comments

The Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission has granted “must offer” status to Out TV, the only service to provide programming for, by and about the LGBTQ community.

According to a story in Blacklock’s Reporter, in Decision 2022-23 this week, the CRTC said television distributors should classify Out TV as a “must offer” (rather than a “must carry”) service in the English language market as of March 1, 2023.

CRTC Commissioner Claire Anderson, a Whitehorse lawyer, said, “I would have made it mandatory,” meaning Cable and satellite TV customers in Canada should be required to pay for Out TV.

But a majority of federal regulators rejected mandatory carriage for Out TV Network Inc. of Vancouver, the self-described “world’s first LGBTQ network,” opting for “must offer” instead.

As Anderson wrote, “Out TV is the only service to provide programming for, by and about the LGBTQ community. The LGBTQ is a historically marginalized group which is even more apparent by the fact this group has not been specifically mentioned by the Broadcasting Act.”

Out TV has one million subscribers as an optional cable service, by company estimate.

Statistics Canada says Canadians who identify as gay, lesbian and bisexual number 898,900 or about 3% of the population over age 15.

Paid TV distributors have 9.9 million cable and satellite customers in Canada, according to the CRTC. Mandatory carriage would see customers pay 20 to 50 cents a month for Out TV, a potential multi-million dollar revenue stream.

“Out TV plays an important role in the Canadian broadcasting system as it is the only service in Canada that targets LGBTQ communities with all its programming,” wrote the Commission.

“Out TV responds to the needs and interests of these communities and contributes to raising greater awareness and understanding by all Canadians.”

The CRTC continued, “It is in the public interest and consistent with the policy objectives of the Broadcasting Act to grant must-offer status to Out TV.

“The Commission considers this would be an appropriate means of ensuring the service is available to Canadians.”

In their 2021 submission to federal regulators, Out TV said its programs would “educate, enlighten and provide direct access to non-LGBTQ Canadians.”

“Heterosexual viewers can enjoy and relate to content centred on LGBTQ characters and stories, but due to lack of exposure to those stories many straight viewers don’t know that yet,” said the company.

The huge success of Netflix’s Queer Eye program attests to the truth in that.
because the current channels that we are forced with aren't gay enough? 🌈 🏳️‍🌈 :( ;)

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I imagine there are a few channels that are on the must carry list that I never watch....If that one was, I guess I would never watch it either. Just something that I have no interest in......Such is life....Carry on.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I imagine there are a few channels that are on the must carry list that I never watch....If that one was, I guess I would never watch it either. Just something that I have no interest in......Such is life....Carry on.
But but you can learn they said. What, I don't know but you can learn for 50 cents a month.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"CRTC Commissioner Claire Anderson, a Whitehorse lawyer, said, “I would have made it mandatory,” meaning Cable and satellite TV customers in Canada should be required to pay for Out TV."

Fascist cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
"CRTC Commissioner Claire Anderson, a Whitehorse lawyer, said, “I would have made it mandatory,” meaning Cable and satellite TV customers in Canada should be required to pay for Out TV."

Fascist cunt.

1661045034166.png

Also, calling people cunt is bad! Say you're sorry! :ROFLMAO: