2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Wow...

So one of the doc's Arkansas listed as part of their 'professionals' to fight against trans kids... said they should suffer and die?

THIS is what Trans people, especially kids, have to fight against, day after day. And it's people like THIS who cause those same kids to die, and don't give a damn.

And this is why I absolutely loathe people who are anti-trans, because in the end, they want this.

1667696456558.png

Full thread found here discussing the so called "Experts".

Last edited:

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
How did the quote get changed to "should"?

How can people be so fucking blind to this shit?
It has to match the dogma. A lie is better than the truth if you can get paying believers, because it causes all kinds of extra work for the opposition to undo the lie. Of course the believers will always believe the lie.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Now you just have to "look" a certain way, not even be Trans, and get harassed.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The first 5 I figured out, although gay and queer are synonymous. I is, I think, inquisitive. The rest of the letters are a mystery. Is two spirited like Bi polar?

Best way to cover it.

Two spirited isn't "bi polar" - though did you mean bi-sexual? - rather it's a Native American specific acknowledgement that a person can have the spirits of male and female genders within them, and sometimes those people are considered "Trans" by the outside world, though being Two Spirit is more than just "Trans". One of the friends I've had the longest in Calgary is Two Spirit because after long, long soul searching, it was the best that fit for them. They had issues with the "Community" for years with trying to be forced into a 'box'. Two Spirit in the end was the best answer.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The terms used to describe gender identities and sexual orientations are constantly changing and being updated to better represent people.

There is the problem. For anyone not part of the group, the constant changing is confusing.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The terms used to describe gender identities and sexual orientations are constantly changing and being updated to better represent people.

There is the problem. For anyone not part of the group, the constant changing is confusing.

Life is constant change.

It's only confusing because people aren't paying attention. If it doesn't affect them right close and personal, they don't care, until suddenly it's there, then they bitch about things being different.

Every generation has this issue though, has had it since time began, so...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Life is constant change.

It's only confusing because people aren't paying attention. If it doesn't affect them right close and personal, they don't care, until suddenly it's there, then they bitch about things being different.

Every generation has this issue though, has had it since time began, so...
Groovy, baby. I dig it.

They used to do entire comedy routines on "So 'bad' is good? That's bad."

Tax's only problem is that now he's the baffled old guy shaking his cane.

Reactions: Serryah