2SLGBTQQIA+

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'd be surprised. Even True Dope ain't dumb enough to tell the truth. (Well, partial truth. Fact is everybody in North America at least is racist.)
I think Europe is more racist in general, if one considers derogatory comments about the next country over as racist. Growing up in a logging camp in the 50s &60s I have seen this first hand. There were people from almost every part of Europe represented there. They all worked, drank, and fought together and had some interesting derogatory names for each other.SOme of this carried over into the school. Most of which I have forgotten. THe Canadians mostly grouped them all as DPs, which I was assured meant dumb pricks, but since learned means delayed pioneer. All in all, it was a fascinating time for a young boy.

Reactions: petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Actually, I asked you about them before he did in this case.

I wanted to see how you 'defined' those very, very broad terms of idiocy.

Again, what is unnatural and natural perverts?

Ah, here we go.

So... heterosexuals, gays, bi's, trans, queer, questioning, intersexed, etc, etc...

Drugs cause 'unnatural perversion'? Got examples?

Upbringing? Example of someone being an 'unnatural pervert' due to upbringing?

Considering there is no such thing as 'normal' (which I've said before) I wouldn't use the term so loosely.

Not *common*, yes, unusual, rare or just unique, yes. Not normal... you can't define that, sorry.
Lets say a natural pervert is one that that had a normal upbringing, with no negative outside influences. I don't think sexual orientation should be included with the exception of being attracted to little kids. The drugs was actually more of a question because I don't know. Upbringing I will take a stab at, again not knowing for sure. Pedophile parent could create an unnatural pervert. Religion most certainly has that potential. Money maybe? Thinking of Epstein, is money the cause, or just made it easier?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Lets say a natural pervert is one that that had a normal upbringing, with no negative outside influences.

So what would make them a 'pervert' then?

Actually, using the word 'pervert' means... what? Cause the old school use of the word meant anything not heterosexual, but now pervert isn't used much at all unless it's heavy on the slander use of it.

I don't think sexual orientation should be included with the exception of being attracted to little kids.

So... the point then is what?

The drugs was actually more of a question because I don't know. Upbringing I will take a stab at, again not knowing for sure. Pedophile parent could create an unnatural pervert. Religion most certainly has that potential. Money maybe? Thinking of Epstein, is money the cause, or just made it easier?

Until you answer what you mean by pervert, not sure any of it can be answered.

That said, I would call Esptein a deviant, not pervert. And a sick SOB and a whole other things; I think money was the added bonus to what he did and people like him are in leagues of their own and shouldn't be connected to any sort of 'sexuality' what so ever.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So what would make them a 'pervert' then?

Actually, using the word 'pervert' means... what? Cause the old school use of the word meant anything not heterosexual, but now pervert isn't used much at all unless it's heavy on the slander use of it.

So... the point then is what?

Until you answer what you mean by pervert, not sure any of it can be answered.

That said, I would call Esptein a deviant, not pervert. And a sick SOB and a whole other things; I think money was the added bonus to what he did and people like him are in leagues of their own and shouldn't be connected to any sort of 'sexuality' what so ever.
Deviant and pervert are pretty much the same thing.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Deviant and pervert are pretty much the same thing.

Maybe to you.

To me they are hugely different.

Pervert is an old school term used to describe anyone not 'heterosexual', IE Gay. More of a slander word that a person would lift their lip at and sneer as they said it.

Deviant at least to me has heavier connotations. Deviant is, to me at least, equivalent to evil.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Maybe to you.

To me they are hugely different.

Pervert is an old school term used to describe anyone not 'heterosexual', IE Gay. More of a slander word that a person would lift their lip at and sneer as they said it.

Deviant at least to me has heavier connotations. Deviant is, to me at least, equivalent to evil.
To some, mostly religious fanatics, anything not heterosexual is deviant. At least when someone else is caught doing it. So definitions can be unclear.
I think either term could be fairly applied to anyone causing unwanted pain, physical or mental to another person. If they are both happy with what is happening, then perhaps neither term is appropriate?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
To some, mostly religious fanatics, anything not heterosexual is deviant. At least when someone else is caught doing it. So definitions can be unclear.

True. But when someone says pervert, it doesn't seem as harsh as deviant.

I think either term could be fairly applied to anyone causing unwanted pain, physical or mental to another person.

Deviant absolutely for this, pervert... well again it's perception I think; pervert is too 'soft' a term for this.

If they are both happy with what is happening, then perhaps neither term is appropriate?

Not sure what you mean by that, tbh.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I was thinking of S&M. Which btw I don't understand. But if the person on the receiving end(M?) is happy with it, is it still deviant or perverted? Not an area I have any desire to explore.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I was thinking of S&M. Which btw I don't understand. But if the person on the receiving end(M?) is happy with it, is it still deviant or perverted? Not an area I have any desire to explore.

Just to be clear of what it is...

Let’s start with the basics: S&M means sadism and masochism. “Literally translated, those terms mean taking pleasure in inflicting pain and taking pleasure in experiencing pain,” Michele Lisenbury Christensen, a certified sex coach based in Seattle, tells Health.

S&M is part of the broader term BDSM: bondage, dominance/submission or discipline, sadism, and masochism. “Bondage and dominance/submission are part of the psychological play of S&M,” Mayla Green, sex expert for TheAdultToyShop.com, tells Health. “For effective role playing in S&M, one partner assumes the role of the dominant, the other takes the role of the submissive. They are very closely tied." (No pun intended, honestly.)

Just to be clear, S&M is not about harming your partner. While it’s sometimes thought of as dirty, disrespectful, or depraved, people who enjoy violent or painful S&M are actually in the minority, says Green. “And I'm not an advocate of this forceful play, because it can be dangerous. The last thing you want to do is visit to the emergency room because sex got too rough!”

So to answer the question, is S&M deviant or perverted - it's neither. And I don't have any desire to explore the area either, just FYI. But for the act itself, it's just 'a thing', that's all. Unless you're involved, it shouldn't matter either way whether it's perverted or deviant.

If it goes BEYOND what S&M is meant to be - into the actual harming of your partner - then I would call that deviant, because you are doing harm to the person. And that's when the act should 'matter', because it's stepped beyond the bounds of the typical norms of the acts into actual harm.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Just to be clear of what it is...

Let’s start with the basics: S&M means sadism and masochism. “Literally translated, those terms mean taking pleasure in inflicting pain and taking pleasure in experiencing pain,” Michele Lisenbury Christensen, a certified sex coach based in Seattle, tells Health.

S&M is part of the broader term BDSM: bondage, dominance/submission or discipline, sadism, and masochism. “Bondage and dominance/submission are part of the psychological play of S&M,” Mayla Green, sex expert for TheAdultToyShop.com, tells Health. “For effective role playing in S&M, one partner assumes the role of the dominant, the other takes the role of the submissive. They are very closely tied." (No pun intended, honestly.)

Just to be clear, S&M is not about harming your partner. While it’s sometimes thought of as dirty, disrespectful, or depraved, people who enjoy violent or painful S&M are actually in the minority, says Green. “And I'm not an advocate of this forceful play, because it can be dangerous. The last thing you want to do is visit to the emergency room because sex got too rough!”

So to answer the question, is S&M deviant or perverted - it's neither. And I don't have any desire to explore the area either, just FYI. But for the act itself, it's just 'a thing', that's all. Unless you're involved, it shouldn't matter either way whether it's perverted or deviant.

If it goes BEYOND what S&M is meant to be - into the actual harming of your partner - then I would call that deviant, because you are doing harm to the person. And that's when the act should 'matter', because it's stepped beyond the bounds of the typical norms of the acts into actual harm.
Good a description as any. It is the last part that concerns me. Accidents do happen.