2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So, how does a normal person differentiate between natural perverts and unnatural perverts? Inquiring minds need to know.

Natural perverts and unnatural perverts?

First, what do you mean by pervert? If you mean anything 'not normal in sexual matters', guess that doesn't just include GLBTQ+, does it?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, how does a normal person differentiate between natural perverts and unnatural perverts? Inquiring minds need to know.
Natural perverts do what big, tough Men of Westernesse do. Rape, abuse, child molestation, sheepshagging, paying for pros to piss on them, multiple women simultaneously, and so forth. Anything y'all excuse with "Aw, he was just drunk."

Unnatural perverts do things that scare said Men of Westernesse. Or fascinate them, but they don't want to admit it.

Reactions: Serryah

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Natural perverts and unnatural perverts?

First, what do you mean by pervert? If you mean anything 'not normal in sexual matters', guess that doesn't just include GLBTQ+, does it?
Bones is the one that mentioned natural perverts. I just wondered how to distinguish between natural and unnatural perverts.Like natural perverts are born that way and unnatural ones are caused by drugs or upbringing or something.
You want to take a stab at defining not normal? Or even normal?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bones is the one that mentioned natural perverts.

Actually, I asked you about them before he did in this case.

I wanted to see how you 'defined' those very, very broad terms of idiocy.

I just wondered how to distinguish between natural and unnatural perverts.

Again, what is unnatural and natural perverts?

Like natural perverts

Ah, here we go.

are born that way

So... heterosexuals, gays, bi's, trans, queer, questioning, intersexed, etc, etc...

and unnatural ones are caused by drugs

Drugs cause 'unnatural perversion'? Got examples?

or upbringing or something.

Upbringing? Example of someone being an 'unnatural pervert' due to upbringing?

You want to take a stab at defining not normal? Or even normal?

Considering there is no such thing as 'normal' (which I've said before) I wouldn't use the term so loosely.

Not *common*, yes, unusual, rare or just unique, yes. Not normal... you can't define that, sorry.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
These are the same people that love Biden..

The same Big Guy that has a son that fucks little girls, and Biden taking showers with his daughter.

This is the new type of people that think it’s hip to be a Groomer, or Anti Israel 🇮🇱

Personally, I think they need to be lined up against the wall and executed if you ask me. The lowest of the lowest in society..

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose