2SLGBTQQIA+

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

So this happened half an hour from me. One of those times I wish I knew and wasn't working or I would be there.

FFS people need to just stop using kids as an excuse for their bigotry and/or ignorance.
They need to stop using kids period!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

So this happened half an hour from me. One of those times I wish I knew and wasn't working or I would be there.

FFS people need to just stop using kids as an excuse for their bigotry and/or ignorance.
Why do drag queens need to read stories to kids?

What's the purpose?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I didnt think you were trendy or into fads. Give it year and then see if youd still like to wear women's clothes and read to kids.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
1678789539444.png

Until people get up in arms against these kids who are pushed into this BS of pageants, then there is no "serious" issue of "PROTECT THE CHILDREN!" from anyone.

(Of course toddler and kid pageants are worse than drag but y'know.)

And also, do NOT discuss grooming that teachers or librarians or drag queens or anyone else does and NOT discuss pageant families.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
View attachment 17603

Until people get up in arms against these kids who are pushed into this BS of pageants, then there is no "serious" issue of "PROTECT THE CHILDREN!" from anyone.

(Of course toddler and kid pageants are worse than drag but y'know.)

And also, do NOT discuss grooming that teachers or librarians or drag queens or anyone else does and NOT discuss pageant families.
Both are just plain stupid, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Dixie Cup