Ron in Regina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Ron! Yeah, I hear Saskatchewan has lots of great lakes! Monster fish I bet! Count me in! So glad to hear from ya! Did you ever host another redneck games? :)
    Ron,did you not get all the pms i reported from your members? funny i get banned after getting called a child molester,pedophile and had some of your members actually report me to the rcmp for something they made up? I have 2 rcmp in the family so this is easy to find out.I will also remind you that this crap is in the criminal code under internet slander and libel,I dont think your liable but I do know the first gal in Canada to press and win a case against someone who attacked her business online and cause her losses.it is very easy to do these days.I'm going to delete all my posts and pictures on here before some of your more senior members try cause me any more grief.The **** some of your senior members pull on here is totally illegal,they seem to play you though,they know when your working,their posts I sent you would have got anyone a lifetime ban on any forum i have ever been on,guess you didnt get them.
    Right on,it didnt bother me as much as him.
    I ignored him as long as I could.
    Sometimes when some start like he did you have to take a stand though,sorry but I'll just leave,not into cliques.
    Sorry,I tried but could not keep a civil topic going as I got jumped on as soon as they saw my name,ignore mode now,have a good long weekend.
    You've been working hard buddy! I bet you're dark with 12 hour days in a gravel pit! My summer's been awesome... fishing, camping, road trips...got out of the city quite a bit...

Very glad to hear from you. :)
    TO: Ron in Regina ;
    Just thought I would lt you know my room mate ('Blackie') is back in town for a while.
    I do know there was/is issues at one time, with regards to her. (and my computer) She ried to send you a message... For some reason she does not seem to be able to send you a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…