Hamas attacks Israel

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
CUPE official 'sickened' by Ontario president's posts after attack on Israel

Author of the article:Joe Warmington
Published Oct 10, 2023 • 4 minute read

Most people thought it was just a rogue Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) local that didn’t speak for the whole 700,000-member union.

Wrong. Seems some high-ranking CUPE officials are not on Israel’s side at all.

Just moments after Israeli children had been slaughtered, people were stunned by CUPE, Local 3906’s public support for those behind the genocide.

“Palestine is rising, long live the resistance,” they callously posted on X.

The cruelty didn’t stop there. It was followed by CUPE Ontario President Fred Hahn liking that post and later going to social media with a “From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will be Free” meme. He also tweeted about being “thankful” for “resistance.”

Tweeted Hahn: “As we all think about reasons to be thankful this #thanksgiving2023, I know I’m thankful for the power of workers, the power of resistance around the globe. Because #Resistance is fruitful and no matter what some might say, #Resistance brings progress, and for that, I’m thankful.”

There is nothing “fruitful” about mass murder. Hundreds of dead in a sneak attack and these labour leaders are celebrating the most Jewish people being slain in one day since the Holocaust!

Jewish groups say any support for these actions is support for Hamas.

Premier Doug Ford also expressed his outrage.

“The comments by the president of CUPE Ontario glorifying and celebrating the rape, abduction and murder of innocent Israeli people are disturbing, and I denounce them wholeheartedly,” said Ford Tuesday. “They do not reflect the views or values of Ontario, and I do not believe they represent the opinions of the workers he claims to speak for. Ontario does — and always will — support Israel’s right to defend itself and its citizens against the brutal violence waged by Hamas terrorists.”

Hahn has also upset many CUPE members.

“I have never been so sickened as I am today by the comments of fellow union officers,” said CUPE 416 Paramedic Services Unit chair Mike Merriman.

He is calling for Hahn to resign.

“If this man has any semblance of decency and honour, he will step down,” Merriman said of Hahn, adding if it’s not denounced at the “national level” he may “consider stepping down as I cannot in good conscience support anti-Semitism or hatred in any form.”

In addition to the premier, CUPE bizarre stance is also out of step with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mayor Olivia Chow, who have thrown their “unequivocal” support behind Israel.

But not CUPE.

While the Local 3906 pulled its tweet and Hamilton’s McMaster University, where the union represents 3,000 workers, distanced itself from the sentiment, Hahn and CUPE National have doubled down.

Instead of calling out the terrorists and their evil carnage, the union that represents health care, emergency services, education, early learning and child care, municipalities, social services, libraries, utilities, transportation and airlines across Canada are pushing that neutrality approach, but also admitting they actually back the Palestinian side, too.

“CUPE grieves the loss of life brought by the recent escalation of violence in Israel and Palestine,” said a release sent to the Toronto Sun in response to a request for comment from CUPE National President Mark Hancock. “We are horrified by the Hamas attack on Israel and the retribution by the state of Israel on the people of Palestine and condemn all acts of violence against innocent civilians.”

But CUPE blames Israel.

“CUPE has long recognized the need for the Israeli government to withdraw from the occupied Palestinian territories and abide by UN resolutions and international law,” said the release. “The full siege that has now been declared on Gaza by Israel will worsen conditions for residents who are already struggling and deny the population of food, water, electricity and other necessities for life. It will not hasten a peaceful resolve.”

In fact, CUPE wants Trudeau to push back on Israel’s defence plans.

“We urge the government of Canada to call for a ceasefire, for the enforcement of international law and to work toward a peaceful resolution that upholds the rights to life and freedom of Palestinians and Israelis.”

While CUPE said it “stands in solidarity with all who struggle for genuine peace and justice in the region, and we call on the Canadian government to do the same,” its statement did not mention the 40 decapitated babies, young people raped and murdered at a music festival, soldiers tortured and hostages kidnapped.

In his 40 years as a union member, Merriman said Hahn and Local 3906’s comments “have no place in the Canadian labour movement” and are not representative of the “decent, hardworking and humanitarian CUPE members.”

But they are the views of some within the union brass.
https://twitter.com/FredHahnCUPE/st...tario-presidents-posts-after-attack-on-israel

• Angry
Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ontario NDP leader asks Hamilton MPP to retract statement on Israel-Gaza war
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Oct 10, 2023 • 1 minute read

Ontario NDP Leader Marit Stiles called on one of the party’s members to retract a statement on the Israel-Gaza war, saying the statement wasn’t approved by the caucus.

In a post and accompanying statement on the social-media site X (formerly Twitter) on Tuesday afternoon, Hamilton Centre MPP Sarah Jama said in response to the intensifying violence in the Middle East: “I’m reflecting on my role as a politician who is participating in this settler colonial system, and I ask that all politicians do the same.”

“We are seeing this definition of apartheid in real time through the continued violation of human rights in Gaza,” the two-paragraph statement said in part.

Stiles said Jama’s comments were not in line with the party’s stance and were not approved by the party, either. She has asked the Hamilton Centre representative to take back her remarks.

“The terrorist attacks by Hamas on thousands of innocent Israeli civilians are unjustifiable and must be condemned unequivocally,” Stiles wrote in a statement issued by the party.

“We call for an immediate ceasefire and de-escalation to prevent further bloodshed in Israel and Gaza, and for a political solution to bring lasting peace to the region.”

Both the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs and Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center condemned Jama’s remarks and called for her removal from the Ontario NDP caucus.

Jama’s previous pro-Palestinian advocacy drew the ire of the Jewish organization B’nai Brith, which called her a “radical anti-Israel advocate” in the lead-up to a Hamilton by-election in March.

As of 9:22 p.m. on Tuesday night, Jama’s post remained up.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Hamas shares footage of slain Israeli grandmother on victim's own Facebook
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Oct 10, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

An elderly woman was brutally murdered by a Hamas terrorist who then used the victim’s phone to take footage of her body and post it to her Facebook page.

Granddaughter Mor Bayder saw what she called the “nightmare of my life” after she logged onto the social media platform and viewed photos and video footage of her beloved grandmother dead inside her home at the Nir Oz kibbutz.

The family learned of the woman’s slaying via the social media post, which was shared to all her friends.

“My grandmother, a resident of Kibbutz Nir Oz all her life, was murdered yesterday in a brutal murder by a terrorist in her home,” Bayder wrote on Facebook.

“A terrorist came home to her, killed her, took her phone, filmed the horror and published it on her Facebook wall. This is how we found out.”

Bayder described her grandmother as “the light of my life,” “the pillar of my life, in my family’s life.”

The distraught young woman shared how her grandmother would consistently text her “not a minute after seven” every morning – which is the time Bayder woke up and checked her Facebook feed.

She detailed their connection, calling her grandmother who loved to garden more than anything “pure and good.”

“It’s not comprehended my heart is shattered to pieces,” she wrote, according to the translation.

Bayder shared several snapshots of her and her grandmother alongside the heartbreaking tribute.

“My grandmother loved life but how do we go on without you? Who am I without you? I’m not willing to talk about you in the past, it’s a nightmare of my life.”

Bayder’s grandmother is just one of hundreds of Israelis who have been killed since the Hamas militant group’s surprise attack over the weekend.

Hamas and other militant groups in Gaza hold more than 150 soldiers and civilians hostage, according to Israel, with the terrorists vowing to kill one of the captured every time Israelis attack.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I’m assuming there’s also supply ships, and then the vessels below the surface that we’re not suppose to openly acknowledge?
Yep, sorry, old military habit. We refer to battle groups by number of armed ships, not including the fleet train.

The Ford's battle group includes two attack subs. Not sure if they're there, or on the way.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I’m assuming there’s also supply ships, and then the vessels below the surface that we’re not suppose to openly acknowledge?

It was the lunch break, & I was doing about four things at the same time. Maybe I did miss the point, & maybe I didn’t.

If Israel, & all the other nations getting involved including Hamas for Giza & Hezbollah for Palestine or Yemen or whomever….the USA I guess too, and Iran, want a regional war…

Yep. Guess it’s Israel that really wants a regional war, apparently.

I said that because in the clip, Israel is mentioned to have bombed the Egypt crossing and is threatening for bringing humanitarian aid to help civilians. Which is also stated here:

"At the same time, Israeli television reported that Israel had warned Egypt it would bomb any aid trucks sent to relieve the pressure on Gaza, which on Tuesday endured another day of Israeli shelling."

Egypt is an ally; that Israel would threaten them like this... what would you call it then?

Saudis were weird during the Iraq weirdness….so could be the same this time too.

Could be.

Then again with Iran in the rumor for helping, that changes a lot of things going on.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Didn’t China just broker a handshake between Saudi Arabia & Iran? Then the timing of this last weekend was to prevent the US from brokering a handshake between Saudi Arabia & Israel (regardless of Torch flames Aqua Temple or whatever excuse was given to the rubes).

Israel says release the 150 hostages from this weekend and you get aid, fuel, etc… into Gaza from Egypt…but not until that happens. That has become clear with the bombings or missiles or whatever into the one functional border crossing that Egypt allows with Gaza (Israel didn’t build the 12km long, 20’ tall above the ground & 60’ below the ground wall between Egypt & Gaza).

Israel bombed that crossing at least three times yesterday that I read about, & I haven’t had the time to read anything in about 10-12 hours, so many they it it again (repeatedly?) today too? So I’m assuming that Hamas hasn’t returned the 150 hostages yet? I will catch up, but I just haven’t had the time to yet today.

On Thursday, Israel’s energy minister, Israel Katz, doubled down on that threat, saying there would be no pause in the siege unless Hamas releases the hostages who are believed to be in Gaza.
“Humanitarian aid to Gaza? No electrical switch will be lifted, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli hostages are returned home. Humanitarian for humanitarian. And nobody should preach us morals,” he posted on the social media platform X, previously known as Twitter.
The Saudi’s, during Iraq 1 & 2 with the US, allowed the US to fly over Arabia, but not land. That’s the weirdness that I was alluding to above.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Air Canada grounds pilot who allegedly wore pro-Palestinian colours

Published Oct 10, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read
Capt. Mostafa Ezzo has been grounded by Air Canada for allegedly wearing Palestinan colours while in uniform.
Capt. Mostafa Ezzo has been grounded by Air Canada for allegedly wearing Palestinan colours while in uniform.
It’s not every day you see an Air Canada pilot placed on the company’s no-fly list.

But it has happened to a Montreal-based B787 first officer for allegedly wearing pro-Palestinian colours while in uniform. There were also concerns about a shocking number of social posts — allegedly containing profane commentary about Israel — from the pilot.

Air Canada confirmed it has pulled a pilot from the skies after it came to light on social media that he was wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh while in uniform.

“The pilot was taken out of service as of yesterday,” Air Canada spokesperson Peter Fitzpatrick told The Toronto Sun Tuesday.

The social media accounts for First Officer Mostafa Ezzo have subsequently been pulled down. The Sun reached out to Ezzo, or one of his representatives, for comment through the Airline Pilots Association Canada and the Air Canada MEC and received a response Tuesday night.

“ALPA Canada, including the Air Canada pilot group, is aware of the situation and is incredibly saddened by the tragedies in the Middle East. We condemn all violence and hatred, and any promotion thereof. It is our firm expectation that all of our members abide by this principle and our professional code of ethics,” the response said.

However, followers of his accounts complained to Air Canada concerning several posted photographs including one promoting Sunday’s pro-Palestine rally in Montreal which had added a headline that said “F*** you Israel, burn in hell.” Another posting called Israel a “terrorist state” and commented “Hitler is proud of you.”

This posted picture to Capt. Mostafa Ezzo’s social media is being probed by Air Canada
This posted picture to Capt. Mostafa Ezzo’s social media is being probed by Air Canada
Air Canada sources told the Sun that given the postings, there’s no way he would be on any of his next scheduled assignments. An investigation is underway.

The pilot remains on staff but is grounded at this time in what amounts to an Air Canada no-fly list — and not one that would prevent him from boarding as a passenger.

Air Canada took swift and decisive action.

“We did this because this individual’s opinions and publications on social media do not represent Air Canada’s views in any way,” said Fitzpatrick. “This person has never been authorized to speak publicly while identifying themselves as an Air Canada employee.”

Air Canada has temporarily suspended its flight routes at this time to Tel Aviv as a result of the Hamas terror attack.

This social media post advertising a rally is also being looked at by Air Canada
This social media post advertising a rally is also being looked at by Air Canada
It’s unclear if this pilot had ever been assigned that destination but the airplane he was cleared to operate is known to land there and many other destinations around the world.

Sources said Air Canada received complaints from passengers of Jewish faith, who indicated they would not feel comfortable boarding a jet with someone who may hold extreme and hateful views at the helm.

Air Canada moved quickly to take Ezzo out of the rotation while this is probed.

“We firmly denounce violence in all forms and take this matter very seriously,” said Fitzpatrick.

So do the passengers.
View attachment 19567View attachment 19568View attachment 19569
Give him a one way ticket to Palestine. Preferably on a rapidly descending missile.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
CUPE official 'sickened' by Ontario president's posts after attack on Israel

Published Oct 10, 2023 • 4 minute read

Most people thought it was just a rogue Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) local that didn’t speak for the whole 700,000-member union.

Wrong. Seems some high-ranking CUPE officials are not on Israel’s side at all.

Just moments after Israeli children had been slaughtered, people were stunned by CUPE, Local 3906’s public support for those behind the genocide.

“Palestine is rising, long live the resistance,” they callously posted on X.

The cruelty didn’t stop there. It was followed by CUPE Ontario President Fred Hahn liking that post and later going to social media with a “From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will be Free” meme. He also tweeted about being “thankful” for “resistance.”

Tweeted Hahn: “As we all think about reasons to be thankful this #thanksgiving2023, I know I’m thankful for the power of workers, the power of resistance around the globe. Because #Resistance is fruitful and no matter what some might say, #Resistance brings progress, and for that, I’m thankful.”

There is nothing “fruitful” about mass murder. Hundreds of dead in a sneak attack and these labour leaders are celebrating the most Jewish people being slain in one day since the Holocaust!

Jewish groups say any support for these actions is support for Hamas.

Premier Doug Ford also expressed his outrage.

“The comments by the president of CUPE Ontario glorifying and celebrating the rape, abduction and murder of innocent Israeli people are disturbing, and I denounce them wholeheartedly,” said Ford Tuesday. “They do not reflect the views or values of Ontario, and I do not believe they represent the opinions of the workers he claims to speak for. Ontario does — and always will — support Israel’s right to defend itself and its citizens against the brutal violence waged by Hamas terrorists.”

Hahn has also upset many CUPE members.

“I have never been so sickened as I am today by the comments of fellow union officers,” said CUPE 416 Paramedic Services Unit chair Mike Merriman.

He is calling for Hahn to resign.

“If this man has any semblance of decency and honour, he will step down,” Merriman said of Hahn, adding if it’s not denounced at the “national level” he may “consider stepping down as I cannot in good conscience support anti-Semitism or hatred in any form.”

In addition to the premier, CUPE bizarre stance is also out of step with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mayor Olivia Chow, who have thrown their “unequivocal” support behind Israel.

But not CUPE.

While the Local 3906 pulled its tweet and Hamilton’s McMaster University, where the union represents 3,000 workers, distanced itself from the sentiment, Hahn and CUPE National have doubled down.

Instead of calling out the terrorists and their evil carnage, the union that represents health care, emergency services, education, early learning and child care, municipalities, social services, libraries, utilities, transportation and airlines across Canada are pushing that neutrality approach, but also admitting they actually back the Palestinian side, too.

“CUPE grieves the loss of life brought by the recent escalation of violence in Israel and Palestine,” said a release sent to the Toronto Sun in response to a request for comment from CUPE National President Mark Hancock. “We are horrified by the Hamas attack on Israel and the retribution by the state of Israel on the people of Palestine and condemn all acts of violence against innocent civilians.”

But CUPE blames Israel.

“CUPE has long recognized the need for the Israeli government to withdraw from the occupied Palestinian territories and abide by UN resolutions and international law,” said the release. “The full siege that has now been declared on Gaza by Israel will worsen conditions for residents who are already struggling and deny the population of food, water, electricity and other necessities for life. It will not hasten a peaceful resolve.”

In fact, CUPE wants Trudeau to push back on Israel’s defence plans.

“We urge the government of Canada to call for a ceasefire, for the enforcement of international law and to work toward a peaceful resolution that upholds the rights to life and freedom of Palestinians and Israelis.”

While CUPE said it “stands in solidarity with all who struggle for genuine peace and justice in the region, and we call on the Canadian government to do the same,” its statement did not mention the 40 decapitated babies, young people raped and murdered at a music festival, soldiers tortured and hostages kidnapped.

In his 40 years as a union member, Merriman said Hahn and Local 3906’s comments “have no place in the Canadian labour movement” and are not representative of the “decent, hardworking and humanitarian CUPE members.”

But they are the views of some within the union brass.
https://twitter.com/FredHahnCUPE/status/1711163117768482978?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1711163117768482978|twgr^889945a78ec172ea69a15adc8fc36ca115912a81|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-cupe-official-sickened-by-ontario-presidents-posts-after-attack-on-israel
Raving communists have always been Jew haters.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Didn’t China just broker a handshake between Saudi Arabia & Iran? Then the timing of this last weekend was to prevent the US from brokering a handshake between Saudi Arabia & Israel (regardless of Torch flames Aqua Temple or whatever excuse was given to the rubes).

Israel says release the 150 hostages from this weekend and you get aid, fuel, etc… into Gaza from Egypt…but not until that happens. That has become clear with the bombings or missiles or whatever into the one functional border crossing that Egypt allows with Gaza (Israel didn’t build the 12km long, 20’ tall above the ground & 60’ below the ground wall between Egypt & Gaza).

Israel bombed that crossing at least three times yesterday that I read about, & I haven’t had the time to read anything in about 10-12 hours, so many they it it again (repeatedly?) today too? So I’m assuming that Hamas hasn’t returned the 150 hostages yet? I will catch up, but I just haven’t had the time to yet today.

On Thursday, Israel’s energy minister, Israel Katz, doubled down on that threat, saying there would be no pause in the siege unless Hamas releases the hostages who are believed to be in Gaza.
“Humanitarian aid to Gaza? No electrical switch will be lifted, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli hostages are returned home. Humanitarian for humanitarian. And nobody should preach us morals,” he posted on the social media platform X, previously known as Twitter.
The Saudi’s, during Iraq 1 & 2 with the US, allowed the US to fly over Arabia, but not land. That’s the weirdness that I was alluding to above.
In the end, for anyone to export oil by tanker out of or import food into the Persian Gulf, its in India's hands and they are working on their own naval battle groups. They're no joke.

The times they are a changin'. Globalism is dead and its shifting to power blocks.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Raving communists have always been Jew haters.
Isrsel is chock-full of Soviet Jews. When the Soviet Union collapsed Soviet Jews flooded into Isreal. They created the settlements because Western Jews didnt want them in the cities. Thats when Palestinians really got fucked over reiginiting dieing embers after both Muzzie and Jew sent the Christian packing into Syria and Lebanon just a few years before.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
In the end, for anyone to export oil by tanker out of or import food into the Persian Gulf, its in India's hands and they are working on their own naval battle groups. They're no joke.

The times they are a changin'. Globalism is dead and its shifting to power blocks.
Good thing Canada has close diplomatic ties to India then, & the foresight to maintain them, etc….but that’s a different thread.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NDP MPP apologizes for statement on Israel-Hamas war
Published Oct 11, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

NDP MPP Sarah Jama has issued a public apology after facing heat for earlier comments on the Israel-Hamas war that led to Ontario NDP Leader Marit Stiles calling for a retraction.

In a post and accompanying statement on the social-media site X (formerly Twitter) on Tuesday afternoon, the Hamilton Centre MPP said in response to the intensifying violence in the Middle East: “I’m reflecting on my role as a politician who is participating in this settler colonial system, and I ask that all politicians do the same.”

“We are seeing this definition of apartheid in real time through the continued violation of human rights in Gaza,” the two-paragraph statement said in part.

Stiles said Jama’s comments were not in line with the party’s stance and were not approved by the party. She asked her caucus member to take back her remarks.

“The terrorist attacks by Hamas on thousands of innocent Israeli civilians are unjustifiable and must be condemned unequivocally,” Stiles wrote in a statement issued by the party.

On Wednesday afternoon, Jama apologized via X.

“I heard many voices yesterday raising concerns about my post. I hear them — and above all, I understand the pain that many Jewish and Israeli Canadians, including my own constituents, must be feeling. I apologize,” she said.

“To be clear, I unequivocally condemn terrorism by Hamas on thousands of Israeli civilians. I also believe that Israel’s bombardment and siege on civilians in Gaza, as was also noted by the United Nations, is wrong. As a member of the Ontario NDP caucus, I stand by the position of our federal party, and believe that violence against civilians is never justified, and that there is no military solution to this conflict.”

Jama’s original statement remained live on X as of Wednesday afternoon.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NDP's Stiles fails leadership test in showdown with MPP over Israel
Ontario NDP leader blinked in the face of her party's anti-Israel, anti-Semitic wing and failed when it mattered most.

Author of the article:Brian Lilley
Published Oct 11, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 3 minute read
Sarah Jama doesn't belong in elected office, but after her horrific comments, Marit Stiles failed to kick the MPP out of the NDP caucus.

As the old saying goes, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

There has been a lot of that going on as people respond to the horrific acts of terrorism in Israel by finding excuses for the butchers in Hamas.

NDP MPP Sarah Jama has been showing us her true colours for a long time, but many didn’t want to believe her anti-Israel, anti-Semitic past was who she really was. Then, in response to the Hamas terror attack, she blamed Israel, called them an apartheid state and joined in a rally that chanted for uprising and revolution in response to the Hamas atrocities.

Her post to X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday denouncing Israel was condemned by the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, B’nai Brith, Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center, as well as the Ford government and the Ontario Liberal Party. Even Jama’s own party leader, Marit Stiles, said that Jama’s comments were out of line.

“I have asked that she retract her statement, and state clearly that she decries any violence against both Israeli and Palestinian people and that she agrees with the federal NDP’s stance,” Stiles said in a statement issued at 5:30 Tuesday afternoon.

It was almost 24 hours later before Jama or Stiles said anything further. Then came a joint statement with an apology of sorts.

“To be clear, I unequivocally condemn terrorism by Hamas on thousands of Israeli civilians. I also believe that Israel’s bombardment and siege on civilians in Gaza, as was also noted by the United Nations, is wrong,” Jama said.

Her original statement though, the one blaming Israel, remains online.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs said Jama’s statement was not a retraction of her statement and the apology was, “far too little, and far too late.”

Far too little indeed; it’s a sentiment that applies to the complete lack of leadership shown by Stiles. She is obviously losing the battle inside the NDP to those who actively trade in anti-Semitism, a long-standing problem for the party.

We’ve seen anti-Israel and anti-Semitic views put forward by the Ontario NDP, their MPPs, their candidates, their campaign workers for years. While the federal NDP — and even Britain’s Labour Party — appear to have dealt with the anti-Semitism that plagues so much of leftist politics, the Ontario NDP has not.

We can see that in the comments from supporters like CUPE Ontario President Fred Hahn who took to X after the attacks on Israel — as Hamas was boasting of the slaughter and kidnappings they were undertaking — to share a horrific image for Jews. He posted about supporting the “resistance” at Thanksgiving and shared a meme of the “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” slogan.

Hamilton Centre MPP Sarah Jama.
NDP MPP Sarah Jama represents the riding of Hamilton Centre.
That’s the same chant, among others, that rang out during the protest Monday that Jama took part in. She has sang the chant herself.

While the chant may seem benign to some, what it really is calling for is the removal of the State of Israel, that Palestinians would replace Jews from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

In many ways, it’s a call for another genocide against Israel’s Jewish population.

Hahn now claims he would never endorse violence, he just supports what he sees as “resistance” and shares a meme calling for an end to Israel. Jama has apologized but hasn’t retracted her statement blaming Israel for what happened early Saturday morning.

This side of the NDP beat Stiles and in what was a major test of her leadership, she failed. Instead of booting Jama from the NDP, Stiles blinked and Jama won.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Pilot who allegedly wore pro-Palestinian colours 'no longer works for Air Canada'
Published Oct 11, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read
A pilot who was grounded by Air Canada for allegedly wearing pro-Palestinian colours while in uniform no longer works for the airliner, the company said.

“We can confirm the pilot in question no longer works for Air Canada, following the process initiated on Monday,” Air Canada said in a post on social-media site X (formerly Twitter) on Wednesday afternoon.

The pilot — First Officer Mostafa Ezzo — was taken out of service on Monday, the company said, after social media posts showed him wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh while in uniform.

Followers of his accounts complained to Air Canada concerning several posted photographs including one promoting Sunday’s pro-Palestine rally in Montreal which had added a headline that said “F*** you Israel, burn in hell.” Another posting called Israel a “terrorist state” and commented “Hitler is proud of you.”
1697226273863.png

Reactions: 55Mercury

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
1697227658778.png

we should be dancing in the streets that our national carrier has made a correct choice for once.