WE really need to get rid of this guy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
PM Justin Trudeau, family headed to Jamaica for weeklong holiday vacation
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Published Dec 23, 2022 • 1 minute read
Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family.
Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family. PHOTO BY PAUL CHIASSON /The Canadian Press
OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family.

The Prime Minister’s Office says Trudeau will remain in constant contact with Ottawa during the trip and continue to be briefed and updated on issues.

The PMO also says it checked with the federal ethics commissioner in advance of the travel to make sure it follows guidelines.

Trudeau had been found in violation of conflict-of-interest rules in 2017 after a 2016 vacation he took to the Aga Khan’s private island in the Bahamas.

The prime minister must fly on a Royal Canadian Air Force plane for security reasons, even if it’s for personal travel.

The family’s flights to and from Costa Rica over the Christmas holiday in 2019 cost the government about $57,000 and thousands more were spent on flight crews’ stay in San Jose.

• Angry
Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
PM Justin Trudeau, family headed to Jamaica for weeklong holiday vacation
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Published Dec 23, 2022 • 1 minute read
Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family.
Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family. PHOTO BY PAUL CHIASSON /The Canadian Press
OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is heading to Jamaica after Christmas for a one-week vacation with his immediate family.

The Prime Minister’s Office says Trudeau will remain in constant contact with Ottawa during the trip and continue to be briefed and updated on issues.

The PMO also says it checked with the federal ethics commissioner in advance of the travel to make sure it follows guidelines.

Trudeau had been found in violation of conflict-of-interest rules in 2017 after a 2016 vacation he took to the Aga Khan’s private island in the Bahamas.

The prime minister must fly on a Royal Canadian Air Force plane for security reasons, even if it’s for personal travel.

The family’s flights to and from Costa Rica over the Christmas holiday in 2019 cost the government about $57,000 and thousands more were spent on flight crews’ stay in San Jose.
hopefully his passport will be revoked. 🛂 💡 ;)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Bill Morneau has a book coming out in 10 days.
Former federal finance minister Bill Morneau sees a bright future for Canada. What he doesn’t envision is Prime Minister Justin Trudeau leading the country to this promised land.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Former federal finance minister Bill Morneau sees a bright future for Canada. What he doesn’t envision is Prime Minister Justin Trudeau leading the country to this promised land.

I'm sure the Cons will love him, despite being a Liberal and "Woke". Which of course points to their "we're not really anti-Liberal, we're just assholes" mentality.

• Haha

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm sure the Cons will love him, despite being a Liberal and "Woke". Which of course points to their "we're not really anti-Liberal, we're just assholes" mentality.
Oh, he’ll be attacking Pierre Poilievre, don’t you worry!! There’s no love lost there and Bill Morneau doesn’t have to pull any punches anymore. Just you wait…😉

Reactions: petros and Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
My my - I see your bigotry and hatred is in fine form today :) I wasn't going to say anything but i know how you insist racists and bigots and haters should be called out on their actions, sooooooo...

Conservatives will love that he's trashing trudeau and saying aloud the parts we all knew were true anyway, but they aren't going to like him any better. He's a lowlife scum who knew what he was doing was wrong and did it anyway, and lined his pockets from the chinese while doing it. We don't stop calling a rat a rat just because he rats on someone else.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Bill Morneau’s right-hand man was Dominic Barton (of McKinsey & Company fame) who the Liberals made Canada’s Ambassador to China, & Barton’s Wife just happened to be Geraldine Buckingham (who just happened to be BlackRock’s head of their Asia Pacific tentacle).

Bill Morneau’s time as Finance Minister for Trudeau along with his forgetfulness about his vacation(s?) paid for by WE & others, or his Chateau in the South of France, or some of the companies he forgot to put into a Trust when he was a Public Official proposing tax changes to private corporations that would directly benefit…. Himself.

Bill Morneau is a know entity in this regard but it’ll be interesting to hear what he has to say as He & Gerald Butts were some of the few non-females that Trudeau threw under the bus. I wonder if Morneau is with a consultant firm or back working for his fathers Company, or both?

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hearing Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin is now the worlds most popular politician.

How will Justin Trudeau ever survive?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hearing Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin is now the worlds most popular politician.

How will Justin Trudeau ever survive?
Finland’s politicians are held to very high moral standards, and consequently the threshold for scandals is very low.

(In 2014 a male prime minister stirred controversy by wearing shorts to a press conference. In 2008 a male foreign minister was forced to resign over leaked text messages to an erotic dancer. It does not take much to make a scandal in Finland)

Trudeau & his track record on ethics violations and scandals wouldn’t make him very popular in that type of population.
1673193735445.jpeg

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Or any other liberal.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
You and the rest of the liberals do tend to have an asshole mentality alright.