‘Painful summer ahead:’ Gas prices reach 211.9 in Metro Vancouver, expected to rise

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
1.95 a litre last time I filled up in Davidson. Maybe I should buy a horse and keep it on my back 40 - probably cheaper than paying the outrageous prices we are now.
Have the airlines asked for a bump in "fuel surcharge," like they did when gas hit four bucks a gallon a few years back? Then never gave up when it dropped back to two bucks a gallon, and lower?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
By the way, if anybody is buying the lie that the U.S. is not a net exporter of petroleum. . .

U.S. Is a Net Exporter of Petroleum
But exported petroleum doesn't create globull warming. Only domestic consumption does.
ANyways the price of gas in lalala land isn't really relevant. WHat the price is in Texas and Louisiana is relevant. We pay more for gas in BC, even though we have wells and refineries than Ontariowe and Quebec pay with no wells. Quebec even recently banned drilling in the province,as well as kiboshing Energy East, but are quite happy to buy Arab oil.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But exported petroleum doesn't create globull warming. Only domestic consumption does.
ANyways the price of gas in lalala land isn't really relevant. WHat the price is in Texas and Louisiana is relevant. We pay more for gas in BC, even though we have wells and refineries than Ontariowe and Quebec pay with no wells. Quebec even recently banned drilling in the province,as well as kiboshing Energy East, but are quite happy to buy Arab oil.
OK, thank you for that round-up of retard.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Russel Brand, an out-of-work stand-up comic who found he can make more money generating clicks on YouTube than he could cracking one liners at seedy bars. Whatever pays the bills.

Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Russel Brand, an out-of-work stand-up comic who found he can make more money generating clicks on YouTube than he could cracking one liners at seedy bars. Whatever pays the bills.
The entrepreneurial spirit at work.

To be fair, it's not hard to sucker conspiracy dolts. Right up an out-of-work actor's street, I'd say.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The entrepreneurial spirit at work.

To be fair, it's not hard to sucker conspiracy dolts. Right up an out-of-work actor's street, I'd say.
Up until ust a few months ago it was decade of panhandling off the Eco-Leftists

Are you still a subscriber? Just another ego grifter?

What gives?