Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Typically simplistic.

Trans women are women because they're women.

What is a woman gets "I don't know" because the true meaning of it is both political AND social AND scientific - depending on who you are - and to answer anything other than a certain way gets people like you all in a panic.
Bafflegab , pure and simple .

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Why would the teacher be discussing his love life to kindergarteners for in the first place?

Florida Teacher Worries He Can’t Discuss His Personal Love Life with Kindergarteners After Passage of Parental Rights Bill (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published March 29, 2022 at 11:30am
1132 Comments

Well considering the source of the article, it's likely not like that at all.

(watches video) Oh look, I was right.

Where's your outrage that ANY teacher is talking to these poor, poor clueless, tiny little humans, about their personal life? Why would a married teacher talk about THEIR families? The fact they have other kids, a wife/husband? Why would a single teacher bring that up?

I mean, who CARES if the kids actually ask these questions themselves. DAMN those kids and their questions!

And if the kids themselves talk about OTHER kids who have non-state approved relationships, well... punish those kids! Expel them! LOCK THEM UP!

Teachers should tell them to mind their business and just stick to their ABC's (provided those are state approved ABC books without ANY signs of deviation of what is approved by the state)

Get your Communist - I mean - State Approved books on how to talk to your kids today! Right TM?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Well considering the source of the article, it's likely not like that at all.

(watches video) Oh look, I was right.

Where's your outrage that ANY teacher is talking to these poor, poor clueless, tiny little humans, about their personal life? Why would a married teacher talk about THEIR families? The fact they have other kids, a wife/husband? Why would a single teacher bring that up?

I mean, who CARES if the kids actually ask these questions themselves. DAMN those kids and their questions!

And if the kids themselves talk about OTHER kids who have non-state approved relationships, well... punish those kids! Expel them! LOCK THEM UP!

Teachers should tell them to mind their business and just stick to their ABC's (provided those are state approved ABC books without ANY signs of deviation of what is approved by the state)

Get your Communist - I mean - State Approved books on how to talk to your kids today! Right TM?
Nope just let kids be kids, 5 year olds don't need to know about love and marriage past their own mom and dad, most important thing for them to know is to not eat the crayons or glue.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Nope just let kids be kids, 5 year olds don't need to know about love and marriage past their own mom and dad, most important thing for them to know is to not eat the crayons or glue.

And if the same five year olds ask questions? Oh, well don't ANSWER the poor little dears, tell them to sit down, shut up and focus on their family alone.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And if the same five year olds ask questions? Oh, well don't ANSWER the poor little dears, tell them to sit down, shut up and focus on their family alone.
I don't remember any teacher telling us about any of their relationships in class from K-12, just rumors spread amongst ourselves Lol

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I remember our teacher talking about her family stuff, but maybe small town NB means we're more open to discuss stuff.
I am from and still am from a farm our hamlet has a population of 12 and our school is located in a town of 900 not much smaller than that, kids are genuinely inquisitive, but with a short attention span, and easy to avoid answering personal questions if you want. Kids like adults have no need to be involved in someone else's personal life unless it involves you.

My kids went to the same school and they have never said anything about a discussion with their teachers about their relationships but, have communicated about divorces or affairs that was happening with them, just like we did

Reactions: DaSleeper

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am from and still am from a farm our hamlet has a population of 12 and our school is located in a town of 900 not much smaller than that, kids are genuinely inquisitive, but with a short attention span, and easy to avoid answering personal questions if you want. Kids like adults have no need to be involved in someone else's personal life unless it involves you.

My kids went to the same school and they have never said anything about a discussion with their teachers about their relationships but, have communicated about divorces or affairs that was happening with them, just like we did

Wait, so... teachers didn't talk relationships, but talked divorces or affairs going on with them?

That makes no sense.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why would the teacher be discussing his love life to kindergarteners for in the first place?

Florida Teacher Worries He Can’t Discuss His Personal Love Life with Kindergarteners After Passage of Parental Rights Bill (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published March 29, 2022 at 11:30am
1132 Comments

Another gay pedophile, I must assume? Thank gawd that Florida has governor Ron Desantis running that state. Desantis is not going to put up with that sick woke pedophile shit. Pedophiles like that creep are stopped in their pedophile tracks and will not be allowed to push their sex lives on kindergartners in Florida.

Go, Ron Desantis, go. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Wait, so... teachers didn't talk relationships, but talked divorces or affairs going on with them?

That makes no sense.
FO they never talked about their own relationship in any means, and like you said in a small town news gets around wrong or right

And you knew what I meant you just tried twisting it to make yourself look good

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
FO they never talked about their own relationship in any means, and like you said in a small town news gets around wrong or right

And you knew what I meant you just tried twisting it to make yourself look good

No, I did NOT know what you meant.

Yes, small town news gets around; and kids will ask questions ANYWHERE including a classroom.

"How was your weekend, Johnny?

"Fine Mrs. Smith, how was yours?"

"Good."

"What did you do?"

"OH I can't tell you that, that's personal information."

Give me a break; no, a teacher will tell their students that they and their family went to X, or did X or that she did X, or he did X.

And you're clueless if you think it doesn't happen.

Maybe you didn't talk to your teachers, or your poor kids didn't. I did, other classmates did. And other parents today experience it, so it happens.

A gay teacher talking about their weekend with their S/O isn't grooming or sexualizing kids or whatever fear complex y'all want to think it is. It's a person talking about their family. How about instead of kicking the teachers out for having said families and not allowed to talk about them, asshole parents take their kids out of school and either teach them themselves, or put them in a private school where they can control - sorry, the STATE can control - what is taught.

Cause that is what you and others are advocating for.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, I did NOT know what you meant.

Yes, small town news gets around; and kids will ask questions ANYWHERE including a classroom.

"How was your weekend, Johnny?

"Fine Mrs. Smith, how was yours?"

"Good."

"What did you do?"

"OH I can't tell you that, that's personal information."

Give me a break; no, a teacher will tell their students that they and their family went to X, or did X or that she did X, or he did X.

And you're clueless if you think it doesn't happen.

Maybe you didn't talk to your teachers, or your poor kids didn't. I did, other classmates did. And other parents today experience it, so it happens.

A gay teacher talking about their weekend with their S/O isn't grooming or sexualizing kids or whatever fear complex y'all want to think it is. It's a person talking about their family. How about instead of kicking the teachers out for having said families and not allowed to talk about them, asshole parents take their kids out of school and either teach them themselves, or put them in a private school where they can control - sorry, the STATE can control - what is taught.

Cause that is what you and others are advocating for.
Yeah OK your right I'm wrong teacher student relationships are open

You do know we were talking about 5-6 year olds right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah OK your right I'm wrong teacher student relationships are open

You do know we were talking about 5-6 year olds right?

And?

You don't think five and six year olds ask questions??

Idiots who think teachers will use this to indoctrinate kids are just that, idiots.

Kids asking "why" about a teacher who has a husband is going to happen. It may not even have to be something a teacher mentions, but rather a kid sees, may even outside the classroom, in everyday life.

And you know damn well if a parent doesn't answer 'good enough' for a kid, they will ask someone else, likely the teacher.

Again, if parents don't want their kids to know about, well, LIFE; pull them out of school, teach them themselves or put them in a private school where everything is restricted. As it is, the STATE is doing a fine job right now of turning schools into echoes of only State Approved Indoctrination Centers.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And?

You don't think five and six year olds ask questions??

Idiots who think teachers will use this to indoctrinate kids are just that, idiots.

Kids asking "why" about a teacher who has a husband is going to happen. It may not even have to be something a teacher mentions, but rather a kid sees, may even outside the classroom, in everyday life.

And you know damn well if a parent doesn't answer 'good enough' for a kid, they will ask someone else, likely the teacher.

Again, if parents don't want their kids to know about, well, LIFE; pull them out of school, teach them themselves or put them in a private school where everything is restricted. As it is, the STATE is doing a fine job right now of turning schools into echoes of only State Approved Indoctrination Centers.