Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Virginia Judge Gives Teen Sex Offender 'Residential Program,' No Jail Time

By Nick Koutsobinas | Wednesday, 12 January 2022 11:03 PM

The 15-year old involved in two sexual assaults at two different high schools will be sentenced to a "residential program" where he will serve out the remainder of his high school years and be placed on the sex offender registry upon his 18th birthday, the Independent reported.
"You scare me," Loudoun Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Judge Pamela Brooks said of the boy's psychological evaluation during sentencing. "What I read in those reports scared me, and should scare families and scare society."
The Daily Mail reported the boy, who sexually assaulted a girl in a bathroom in May and who forced another into a classroom and touched her inappropriately, was sentenced Wednesday to a high school "locked residential program" after the victim's family pleaded with judge......More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave and Mowich

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Liberals are such sore losers..............
Plus they have no common sense.
They want to abolish the death penalty for convicted killers but make sure to keep it for fetuses...

Yeah, damned liberals... even if the so called convicted killer turns out to be innocent, they should die anyway.

(I'm all for death penalty provided it's undeniable that the person killed someone via dna, video and other evidence)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Typically simplistic.

Trans women are women because they're women.

What is a woman gets "I don't know" because the true meaning of it is both political AND social AND scientific - depending on who you are - and to answer anything other than a certain way gets people like you all in a panic.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Typically simplistic.

Trans women are women because they're women.

What is a woman gets "I don't know" because the true meaning of it is both political AND social AND scientific - depending on who you are - and to answer anything other than a certain way gets people like you all in a panic.
Haha I see you are not a biologist either