COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Are you sure the Biden administration didn't try taking credit?

Wow, you really, REALLY didn't get it.

I didn't say Biden wasn't trying to claim it, I was stating a fact; Trump did warp speed, not Biden.

JFC, even if I give the orange shit credit, you STILL argue, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Wow, you really, REALLY didn't get it.

I didn't say Biden wasn't trying to claim it, I was stating a fact; Trump did warp speed, not Biden.

JFC, even if I give the orange shit credit, you STILL argue, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nope I said that the Biden administration is going to try to blame Trump for the failed vaccine even after trying to take credit for it

And we know Trump wanted the vaccines to be voluntary while Biden was mandating it like the rest of the world

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Bolded part above is a lie.

But you keep drinking that Conspiracy Kool Aid.
Actually, it's not. I've listened (on radio) to many Doctor's who are virologists who said that doctors are not being allowed to treat people with therapeutics because they'd lose their licenses and Ivermectin, along with other remedies (as I posted above) are very effective when given shortly after being diagnosed and the patients avoid hospitalization & death. That has been proven over and over again but, just like HCQ (which has been around and in use for over 40 years with no negative side affects), but the government refuses to allow medical personnel to provide (or even try) these therapeutics because it goes against their "vaccine" narrative. So when MULTIPLE physicians, who have the expertise in various medical areas, state that these therapeutics work, I believe them. Fauci has done nothing but lie and misinform throughout this whole thing

Look at what is happening in Florida. DeSantis is allowing therapeutics and they have saved hundreds if not thousands of lives, prevented hospitalizations and likely deaths and now Biden is restricting the access to these therapeutics. DeSantis then "went around" the Feds and ordered these same therapeutics directly from the company who provides them.

I'm not saying, (nor are these doctors) that the therapeutics are the answer to all that is wrong - just that they are another avenue to pursue in addition to vaccines. So don't say something you know nothing about unless you actually do some research, listen to the "experts" and try to be more compassionate towards people who could benefit from these treatments.