COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well you seem to have all the answers.. so feel free to chime in with your brilliant solutions....
Only solution possible for non-MAGA! people. Continue to gather data and base regulations/guidelines on the latest data, updating and even reversing them as the data indicated.

For MAGA! people, I recommend taking invermectin and washing it down with a cocktail of Clorox and Lysol.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Only solution possible for non-MAGA! people. Continue to gather data and base regulations/guidelines on the latest data, updating and even reversing them as the data indicated.

For MAGA! people, I recommend taking invermectin and washing it down with a cocktail of Clorox and Lysol.

I’m triple vaxed as of today 😢

…and off the Greensboro, North Carolina where the weather is a tad warmer than -27C

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I'm wondering - how do you know it's only "MAGA" people who are refusing to take the vaccine? Generalize much? In all likelihood, it's people from various persuasions that are refusing the vaccine for their own mental & physical well-being and their decision may not have anything to do with being Mega or a Trump supporter.

Besides, Ivermectin has proven (fact) to be a therapeutic for those who have been recently diagnosed, along with vitamin C & D, and Zinc. The recovery with these therapeutics, including monoclonal therapeutics are amazing!

Unfortunately, governments don't want us to know about this because they're "hooked on vaccines". It's disgusting what they're doing to the science & medical establishments - they're corrupting those institutions so much that people are becoming more & more leery about what the so-called "medical experts" have to say about this virus. How can anyone blame them but they will! And the chaos continues.....

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I don't generalize at all. I didn't say only MAGA! people are refusing the vaccine.

Keep up the reading comprehension classes. You'll get there.
You repeatedly state on your various posts that MAGA's are responsible for - well damn near everything that has gone wrong since Biden was elected so no, I didn't misread your post. I just "interpreted" what you were actually saying LOL ;)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You repeatedly state on your various posts that MAGA's are responsible for - well damn near everything that has gone wrong since Biden was elected so no, I didn't misread your post. I just "interpreted" what you were actually saying LOL ;)
So, the logical conclusion is that MAGA people are Biden supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm wondering - how do you know it's only "MAGA" people who are refusing to take the vaccine? Generalize much? In all likelihood, it's people from various persuasions that are refusing the vaccine for their own mental & physical well-being and their decision may not have anything to do with being Mega or a Trump supporter.

Besides, Ivermectin has proven (fact) to be a therapeutic for those who have been recently diagnosed, along with vitamin C & D, and Zinc. The recovery with these therapeutics, including monoclonal therapeutics are amazing!

Unfortunately, governments don't want us to know about this because they're "hooked on vaccines". It's disgusting what they're doing to the science & medical establishments - they're corrupting those institutions so much that people are becoming more & more leery about what the so-called "medical experts" have to say about this virus. How can anyone blame them but they will! And the chaos continues.....
Watch they will blame the failing of the vaccines on Trump, after Biden and Kamala tried to take credit for operation warp speed

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Bolded part above is a lie.

But you keep drinking that Conspiracy Kool Aid.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Watch they will blame the failing of the vaccines on Trump, after Biden and Kamala tried to take credit for operation warp speed

Biden and Harris had nothing to do with 'warp speed'. That was Trump.

Funny though how Trump did it, yet now his base won't even celebrate that about him. Rather, they boo him for it and for promoting the Vaccine.

Biting the hand that fed them the garbage apparently.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Biden and Harris had nothing to do with 'warp speed'. That was Trump.

Funny though how Trump did it, yet now his base won't even celebrate that about him. Rather, they boo him for it and for promoting the Vaccine.

Biting the hand that fed them the garbage apparently.
Are you sure the Biden administration didn't try taking credit?