Omnibus Afghanistan thread

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Should have told Biden there are a bunch of really young girls needing to get out of Afghanistan. Planes would have been in the air in an hour.

I'm shocked Trump didn't immediately move to Afghanistan considering how much he loves the Taliban and thinks how great they are. I'm sure they'd welcome his egoism and sexism with open arms.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm shocked Trump didn't immediately move to Afghanistan considering how much he loves the Taliban and thinks how great they are. I'm sure they'd welcome his egoism and sexism with open arms.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes.

I know Trump LOVES the Taliban, admires them, thinks they're great fighters and freed FIVE THOUSAND of them before leaving office.

What side are YOU on?
  1. Mastermind Behind Taliban Takeover Was Released by Obama ...

Adding insult to injury, the man who helped mastermind the Taliban's rapid takeover of Afghanistan, which stunned President Joe Biden, had been held at Guantanamo Bay for 12 years until he was freed in 2014 by then-President Barack Obama as part of a prisoner exchange for an American deserter.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
  1. Mastermind Behind Taliban Takeover Was Released by Obama ...

Adding insult to injury, the man who helped mastermind the Taliban's rapid takeover of Afghanistan, which stunned President Joe Biden, had been held at Guantanamo Bay for 12 years until he was freed in 2014 by then-President Barack Obama as part of a prisoner exchange for an American deserter.

Yeah... doesn't negate Trumps 5K release though.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Did any of them lead the Taliban to humiliating Biden defeat?

Any of who, the 5K Trump let go?

I'd say... yes.

BTW: Do you know who Obama's VEEP was in 2014?

Yep.

Did you notice I also blame Obama for this utter shitshow too, on top of Bush and Trump and Biden?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
More'n being an ignorant Jody coward made you.

Once again there Terybright AKA Liberal Feminist AKA T-Bones you come to CC to just insult members and show everyone how much of a Karen you are.

We get it already, your knee pads were tossed away right after the Obama era and now you here with a new pair of kneepads for the Biden era.

Orange Bad mad ruined your life.. poor wittle fella