Omnibus Afghanistan thread

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Once again there Terybright AKA Liberal Feminist AKA T-Bones you come to CC to just insult members and show everyone how much of a Karen you are.

We get it already, your knee pads were tossed away right after the Obama era and now you here with a new pair of kneepads for the Biden era.

Orange Bad mad ruined your life.. poor wittle fella

You think Bones is Tygerbright and Liberal Fem?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You think Bones is Tygerbright and Liberal Fem?

3 peas in a pod of Karen's ;)

Is that all you're crying about.. passed over the thread about what Afghanistan used to look like to defending T-Bones. Fuck you're an idiot.

These are hard working people, most want freedom.. not religious zealots that Biden handed them over too.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
... you really are fuckin' stupid sometimes.

You seem to be the expert on that.. being stupid. Again, you ignore Afghanistan rich history..

Thanks alot USA, USSR, and Tailban for destroying an once again beautiful country called Afghanistan. Also the USA supported extremists against USSR in 1979.

Anything the USA touches goes to shit.. look at Central American..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You seem to be the expert on that.. being stupid. Again, you ignore Afghanistan rich history..

Absolutely not. You're ASSUMING I am.

Thanks alot USA, USSR, and Tailban for destroying an once again beautiful country called Afghanistan. Also the USA supported extremists against USSR in 1979.

Well duh? Before Russia intervened Afghanistan was like Iran, pretty damn progressive. Then the Extremist views of Islam came into power and see what happened?

All that matters to both the US, the old USSR and even present day China and Russia, is what riches they can pull for themselves out of the country. And with the tribalness of the locals in the rural areas, good luck with that. They might get some agreements, yeah, but then neighbours will stand up and fight because infidel/outsider influences.

Anything the USA touches goes to shit..

Absolutely agree.

look at Central American..

Sure, and other places too.

The US is a goddamn child that lets emotion instead of actual political forethought rule their mindset. First it was 'don't touch' syndrome (up to WWII) now it's "touch ALL THE THINGS".

I imagine the world will be glad when it grows the fuck up, if it doesn't implode/kill itself first.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is that all you're crying about.. passed over the thread about what Afghanistan used to look like to defending T-Bones. Fuck you're an idiot.

... Jesus fuck... y'know what, go back and goddamn well read, asshole.

These are hard working people, most want freedom.. not religious zealots that Biden handed them over too.

No.

Shit.

Except the religious zealots have all the guns/weapons, thanks to the US (before and after), the hard working people want to live more than fight, and...

Ah fuck it, you won't care that I agree with you anyway, you'll still snowflake out.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Any of who, the 5K Trump let go?

I'd say... yes.

Yep.

Did you notice I also blame Obama for this utter shitshow too, on top of Bush and Trump and Biden?
Do you have the same proof I've provided?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Dmytro Kuleba

@DmytroKuleba
· 9h
Today, a Ukrainian military plane took 83 more people out of Kabul. 31 Ukrainians + foreigners: journalists of @RFERL, @WSJ, @USATODAY, human rights activists, Afghan women & kids. They’re safe in Kyiv. We don’t abandon our people and help others. Working on further evacuations.

Reactions: Dixie Cup