Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And this guy has no reason to see Israel be supreme in the Middle East.

Okay, sure.

I suppose if you want his biased opinion...

Guess the HRW post I put up about how Israel is committing apartheid is just as legit to you too, hmn, with no issues?

Fuck Hamas, fuck Israel's current government (amended just for your idiocy, OkBoomer) and peace won't come until both sides are gone, ,wiped out, or serious players want it.

You really are such an anti-Semitic human..

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And this guy has no reason to see Israel be supreme in the Middle East.

Okay, sure.

I suppose if you want his biased opinion...

Guess the HRW post I put up about how Israel is committing apartheid is just as legit to you too, hmn, with no issues?

Fuck Hamas, fuck Israel's current government (amended just for your idiocy, OkBoomer) and peace won't come until both sides are gone, ,wiped out, or serious players want it.
I guess the truth hurts! The Palestinian leadership are buffoons who have no qualms in hurting their own. How rational is that?

I remember when Arafat refused the Israeli's offer in and was stunned he'd be so stupid. So it became clear to me that he or his followers have no interest in peace whatsoever. They insist that Israel cease to exist. That's not going to happen!

I feel so bad for the Palestinian people as they're the ones that are suffering.

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I guess the truth hurts!

Sure, if you want to say his biased version of things is truth.

Do you even know who this guy is and what the group is?

I looked into it.

They are NOT impartial what so ever, so of course they're going to be pro-Israel.

You want a true look at the situation, find an unbiased source.

The Palestinian leadership are buffoons who have no qualms in hurting their own. How rational is that?

Could say the same about Israel so...

NEITHER side is rational about any of this, what part of that don't you understand?

I remember when Arafat refused the Israeli's offer in and was stunned he'd be so stupid. So it became clear to me that he or his followers have no interest in peace whatsoever.

An Israeli assassinated Rabin when peace looked like the real deal. Guess Israel wasn't interested in Peace either. And since then, they haven't been after electing radical right after radical right. So you can stop putting all the blame on Palestine and finally admit that both sides don't give a flying fuck about Peace?

They insist that Israel cease to exist.

There are Israeli's who say Palestine should cease to exist.

That's not going to happen!

Sadly not because of dipshits like you who think they can do no wrong.

I feel so bad for the Palestinian people as they're the ones that are suffering.

On that you are, for once, correct.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I looked into it.

They are NOT impartial what so ever, so of course they're going to be pro-Israel.

NEITHER side is rational about any of this, what part of that don't you understand?

An Israeli assassinated Rabin when peace looked like the real deal. Guess Israel wasn't interested in Peace either. And since then, they haven't been after electing radical right after radical right. So you can stop putting all the blame on Palestine and finally admit that both sides don't give a flying fuck about Peace?

You do have some nonsensical replies, that's fer sure! The dipshits are those who refuse to see that Israel is not TOTALLY at fault. I did say in an earlier post that Israel isn't perfect but neither is anyone or any other country but apparently that doesn't hold for you. Ah well, c'est la vie. Until the Palestinians admit that they have way more to offer themselves than the Israeli's - in otherwords, if they simply ignored Israel, they'd be waaayyy better off - and guess what? They wouldn't get bombed either!! It's better known as "tit for tat" if you know what I mean LOL. You send missles our way, you'll get twice in return. The Palestinian leadership has so much hate, they'll never learn their lesson. Again, I feel really bad for the Palestinian people who actually don't know what their leadership is doing.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I looked into it.

If you have read any of my previous posts, you will see that I have stated that Israel isn't perfect. But it's much more rational than anything the Palestinian leadership which are total morons have to offer.
But the COUNTRY/POLITICIANS of Israel, (while justified in their feelings that Palestine is a pain in the ass) have NEVER said that Palestine should cease to exist. You seem to be referring to individuals - big difference.
See above comment

I have NEVER said that.

You seem to want to interpret things your own way. Fine. I just don't happen to agree.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
If you have read any of my previous posts, you will see that I have stated that Israel isn't perfect. But it's much more rational than anything the Palestinian leadership which are total morons have to offer.
nothing rational about the IDF, geocidal maniacs.

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You do have some nonsensical replies, that's fer sure!

Ditto for you, Dixie.

The dipshits are those who refuse to see that Israel is not TOTALLY at fault.

I'd agree.

I did say in an earlier post that Israel isn't perfect

Yes, yes, I did see that, and yet you still excuse them...

but neither is anyone or any other country but apparently that doesn't hold for you. Ah well, c'est la vie.

See above.

Until the Palestinians admit that they have way more to offer themselves than the Israeli's - in otherwords, if they simply ignored Israel,

LOL - ignore Israel. Do you know anything of what goes on over there, or just Bliss yourself until events like this happens?

they'd be waaayyy better off - and guess what? They wouldn't get bombed either!!

No, not bombed, but homes stolen, beaten up, oppressed, etc, etc.

It's better known as "tit for tat" if you know what I mean LOL.

Yes but at this point, the tit for tat is mostly on Israel.

You send missles our way, you'll get twice in return.

So... if someone slapped you, you'd shoot them?

The Palestinian leadership has so much hate, they'll never learn their lesson. Again, I feel really bad for the Palestinian people who actually don't know what their leadership is doing.

On THAT I agree with you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I did read them, I did notice, and yet you still excuse them. And at this point it is NOT rational; again, you're excusing them. The Palestinian government is a clusterfuck of egoes, blood debts and old hatred, they haven't changed really, but Israel's position has totally changed, or have you noticed that?

But the COUNTRY/POLITICIANS of Israel, (while justified in their feelings that Palestine is a pain in the ass) have NEVER said that Palestine should cease to exist. You seem to be referring to individuals - big difference.

Extreme right wing, who are the now pressure and presence in the Israeli Government. Yes, Hamas has never detracted it's "Israel needs to be exterminated", but now that there are extremists within Israel saying the same... there IS no difference.

See above comment

Ditto.

You seem to want to interpret things your own way. Fine. I just don't happen to agree.

Sure, don't agree, but there's a big difference between me and you, I've looked at the situation from all sides, not just one, and looked deeper into it or at least tried to. There is disgusting things going on in BOTH camps, hence why BOTH sides are at fault. I no longer give a fuck what happened fifty years ago or more, it's recent stuff that matters to me. I've watched Israel change from that hopeful place of stability and peace TO this monstrosity that is edging ever closer to the type of people that once wanted them exterminated century after century.

I give NO excuses for either side.

You do.

That's WHY we can't agree.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Tel Aviv has been the source of unrest in the Middle East, and Tel Aviv is a risk to global peace.

If Americans think wisely, it is better for them and for the entire world to be with the Arab instead of biasing to the side of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

I said this before, and now I reiterate it:
The Arab are better for the future of America from many aspects: from economic, and from peace, and human cause.

The Arab and Muslims want nothing from America but only that the USA should not support the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, because by doing so, it will lead to massacres like that of Gaza and worse.

If the USA be with the Arab to their rightful cause of the Palestinian homeland and the rights of Palestinians and securing the Aqsa Mosque: the sacred House of God's worship --> this will lead all the Arab and Muslims to be friends with America, and by doing so the hatred and bad fame of the USA will vanish away and America will be a symbol of justice for all the world nations and peoples.

On the other hand, the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are burdensome to the USA, which now faces many difficulties because of the pandemic and the economic inflation.

The Role of the American Imperialism

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Wicked Zionists intimidate people in the USA by the word "anti-semitism" ...
so that anyone speaks the truth and defends the rights of the Palestinian and the Arab, the Zionists accuse him that he is an anti-semitic.

While in fact, it is the Arab that are the Semite, and Tel Aviv is the anti-semitic, which is a proven genealogical fact.

Therefore, Tel Aviv and its Zionists are anti-Arab and anti-Muslim, and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are against the truth and against humanity, and most of them deny even their prophets Moses and others in addition to their atheism and denying God Almighty Himself.
Many of these Wicked Zionists are Satanists and Kabbala... others are atheists.. moreover, a large number of them confirm the homosexuality and prostitution.

For this reason, I prefer to call them: The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv rather than calling them Israelite: because Israel is Prophet Jacob the grandson of Prophet Abraham: he was a righteous prophet of God, and an obedient servant of God Almighty.

They Killed the Prophets

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Correction:
The correct sentence is; The Palestinian are Semite more than Zionists in Palestine are.
While most of the Zionists in Palestine are Ashkenazi coming from the Khazar in the middle of Asia and from Russia and other countries.. a little number of them truly are descendants of Jacob: Israel.

• Haha

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Tel Aviv has been the source of unrest in the Middle East, and Tel Aviv is a risk to global peace.

If Americans think wisely, it is better for them and for the entire world to be with the Arab instead of biasing to the side of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

I said this before, and now I reiterate it:
The Arab are better for the future of America from many aspects: from economic, and from peace, and human cause.

The Arab and Muslims want nothing from America but only that the USA should not support the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, because by doing so, it will lead to massacres like that of Gaza and worse.

If the USA be with the Arab to their rightful cause of the Palestinian homeland and the rights of Palestinians and securing the Aqsa Mosque: the sacred House of God's worship --> this will lead all the Arab and Muslims to be friends with America, and by doing so the hatred and bad fame of the USA will vanish away and America will be a symbol of justice for all the world nations and peoples.

On the other hand, the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are burdensome to the USA, which now faces many difficulties because of the pandemic and the economic inflation.

The Role of the American Imperialism
It was not the wicked zionists that destroyed the twin towers in America, it was the wicked Muslims that did this.
So just who are the bad ones?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Paint poured on steps of Israeli Consulate during protest: Cops
Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Publishing date:May 24, 2021 • 12 minutes ago • < 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Police tape.
Police tape. PHOTO BY GRAEME ROY /The Canadian Press files
Article content
Police have accused a man of defacing the Israeli Consulate in downtown Toronto.

Toronto Police officers were called about damage to the consulate building at Bloor and Yonge Sts. shortly after 11 p.m. on Friday.

Jeep Gladiator: Gas vs. EcoDiesel engines explained

Trackerdslogo
A crowd of protesters had gathered at the location earlier that night. During the protest, red paint was poured across the steps of the building, police alleged.

David Mivasair, 69, of Hamilton, is charged with mischief under $5,000.

kconnor@postmedia.com

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Two Israelis stabbed, Palestinian assailant killed in Jerusalem: medics
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:May 24, 2021 • 6 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Israeli rescue personnel work at the scene of a stabbing incident in Jerusalem, Monday, May 24, 2021.
Israeli rescue personnel work at the scene of a stabbing incident in Jerusalem, Monday, May 24, 2021. PHOTO BY AMMAR AWAD /REUTERS
Article content
JERUSALEM — A Palestinian stabbed and wounded two Israelis, one of them a soldier, and was then shot dead on Monday near a flashpoint area of East Jerusalem that has been the focus of Palestinian protests, emergency services said.

Israel’s Magen David Adom ambulance service said two men in their 20s had been injured in the attack, one seriously and one lightly.

Drake hops on Lakers bandwagon for NBA playoffs
Trackerdslogo
Israel’s Zaka emergency service, which also sent a crew to the scene to handle the remains of any potential fatalities, confirmed the suspected assailant had been killed, after police said the attacker had been “neutralized.”

The incident occurred near the neighbourhood of Sheikh Jarrah, where the potential evictions of Palestinian families drew mass protests and helped spark 11 days of fighting between Israel and Gaza militants.

The military said one of the wounded was a soldier. Video posted on social media showed him, wearing an Israeli air force uniform, with a knife lodged in his back as he knelt on the ground and received treatment from medics.

Tensions have been high in Sheikh Jarrah and at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem’s Old City, where Israeli police raids in recent weeks helped to trigger a military confrontation between Israel and Hamas, Gaza’s Islamist rulers.

An Egyptian-mediated ceasefire between Israel and Hamas held into a fourth day on Monday. U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken is due to visit the region this week for talks with Israeli, Palestinian, Egyptian and Jordanian leaders.