Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The weather is kind of cool over in Iran at this point, but it is still only the beginning of February & an El Niño year which creates weird & interesting weather patterns each cycle.

I just can’t recall the exact name of the guy who interprets the Moslem God book for Torch light, & I’m too lazy on a Sunday morning to bother to look it up. Pretty sure there’s a “Bin” in there, & an “Alli” and maybe a “Muhammad” but maybe not.

The dude is one of many interpreting the Koran for those who can’t understand it themselves, putting his own spin on it, because the book is so clear that it needs to be interpreted differently by several different guys, but I’m sure that Alli Bin Whatever’s interpreting is stronger or more melodious or has other advantages over the other dudes translations because Torch light’s faction of Islam would say so.

Then, as far as the ongoing goat-rodeo in Gaza currently, and Hamas in their weighing and measuring the most recent cease-fire proposals…that they will inevitably find wanting…
1707058182679.jpeg

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The weather is kind of cool over in Iran at this point, but it is still only the beginning of February & an El Niño year which creates weird & interesting weather patterns each cycle.

I just can’t recall the exact name of the guy who interprets the Moslem God book for Torch light, & I’m too lazy on a Sunday morning to bother to look it up. Pretty sure there’s a “Bin” in there, & an “Alli” and maybe a “Muhammad” but maybe not.

The dude is one of many interpreting the Koran for those who can’t understand it themselves, putting his own spin on it, because the book is so clear that it needs to be interpreted differently by several different guys, but I’m sure that Alli Bin Whatever’s interpreting is stronger or more melodious or has other advantages over the other dudes translations because Torch light’s faction of Islam would say so.

Then, as far as the ongoing goat-rodeo in Gaza currently, and Hamas in their weighing and measuring the most recent cease-fire proposals…that they will inevitably find wanting…
View attachment 20992
The remaining hostages arent civilians.

Go back to the beginning and the minimal coverage of the IDF base that was raided. They have a tonne info and IDF brass.

The kibbutz and festival were shock tactics.

Who did Hezbollah kidnap?