Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Palestinians have the right to defend themselves

The law of God says "Life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth... etc."
Let not the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies think they will escape God's revenge.. not at all, they will certainly receive God's retaliation, in spite the idiot among them think they may not.

Therefore, what has happened to Palestinians, by the USA weapon, will not go unpunished. All of the Zionists and their allies will have their share, according to their crimes.
The number of children and women and civilians is recorded and their transgression on the Aqsa Mosque is in memory.
So the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies will receive their due retaliation from God Almighty... only the disbeliever will deny this.

And as they did to Muslims, Muslims will do the same to them sooner or later.

You're a hate filled piece of shit.. you're the problem with this world.. when the earth is eradicated of your hate, the world will be a much better place. You are the enemy of God.

You can't fight the Islamic ideology, you just kill it and stamp it out..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I'm sure this won't matter though, right?

And before you throw out your "you're a racist/anti-semite" bullshit, fuck Hamas.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

And before you throw out your "you're a racist/anti-semite" bullshit, fuck Hamas.
I can see why you Jew haters would believe this.

Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

First off anti-Semite is a term used to describe people against Jews.

Second, religion is not a "RACE" so racism really doesn't work unless you're just one of those woke Liberal type that love to use the word every 5 minutes

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
First off anti-Semite is a term used to describe people against Jews.

Second, religion is not a "RACE" so racism really doesn't work unless you're just one of those woke Liberal type that love to use the word every 5 minutes

Not against Jews. Israel's government is another story.

I don't see you distinguishing against Arabs and Muslims so... guess you're a woke Liberal type too?

Also, I usually avoid using Racism as a rule; it's like Nazi, used too often by dipshits wanting to somehow prove something or other.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Not against Jews. Israel's government is another story.

I don't see you distinguishing against Arabs and Muslims so... guess you're a woke Liberal type too?

Also, I usually avoid using Racism as a rule; it's like Nazi, used too often by dipshits wanting to somehow prove something or other.

So you are against a democracy, one that does more for the region than Hamas.

No I feel for Christian Arabs, juts not Muslim Arabs. The problem is the Muslims Arabs are the once that want to destroy Israel, use women and children as human shield's in Hospitals and Schools.. but you have to knock out the missile launchers.. which is where Hamas put them.

It's impossible to do a ground incursions in that region, there would be to much bloodshed on both sides. But I would take $25 million USD to put a bullet in Ali Khamenei, and on the way out do a few freebies. Just enter Iran from Azerbaijan and along the coast then up to Tehran. That would put a stop to Hamas and they would be pointing fingers at the USA. 😂

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
This is not about Islam, or Israel (which clearly does exist). It’s about one country defending itself against a group of Iranian backed fools hiding behind innocent civilians.

If you want to support Palestine, how about protesting against Hamas and their tactics?

Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This shit is never going to end.

UN chief urges immediate ceasefire in Israel-Palestine conflict​

Addressing the General Assembly, Antonio Guterres appealed to all sides to put down their arms and promised to launch an aid appeal for funding.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So you are against a democracy, one that does more for the region than Hamas.

Yes I am, because it is not doing 'more' for the region if you think pushing things to the brink of war is 'doing something'. Give me Rabin's Israel or anything like it and we'll talk.

No I feel for Christian Arabs, juts not Muslim Arabs.

So it's a religious thing. Got'cha.

The problem is the Muslims Arabs are the once that want to destroy Israel,

There are Muslim Arabs in Israel who don't want to destroy Israel. So...

use women and children as human shield's in Hospitals and Schools..

That's true and Fuck Hamas.

but you have to knock out the missile launchers.. which is where Hamas put them.

Again, Fuck Hamas. But also Fuck Israel because launching missiles at such targets isn't a goddamn excuse either. Their ground forces should be able to go in and take out such places, but of course that won't have the collateral damage that missile strikes will which is what is ALSO part of the military targets of those in charge. Whether they have Hamas in them or not (see the recent attack on the media building in Gaza.)

It's impossible to do a ground incursions in that region, there would be to much bloodshed on both sides.

There's too much as it is with rockets so... not an excuse. And a ground assault would, again, prevent the collateral damage that is going on now.

But I would take $25 million USD to put a bullet in Ali Khamenei, and on the way out do a few freebies.

Martyring him and rejuvenating the hate Iran has for "the west". Brilliant strat, dipshit.

Just enter Iran from Azerbaijan and along the coast then up to Tehran. That would put a stop to Hamas and they would be pointing fingers at the USA. 😂

Which would drive the ME into a deeper well of Bullshittery that would drag Israel into worse conflict... and here you pretend to be somewhat sensible sometimes...

Hey, maybe you ARE against Israel after all!

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This is not about Islam

LMAO - sure it's not. "The problem is the Muslims Arabs" - yep, that doesn't mean it's about Islam at all...
or Israel (which clearly does exist).

Yes, it does exist. It's the HOW it exists that is the issue.
It’s about one country defending itself against a group of Iranian backed fools hiding behind innocent civilians.

It WAS about the country defending itself. NOW it's about the extreme right wing of Israel demanding "death to Arabs" and "Death to Palestine" which is as fucking disgusting as "Death to Israel" and "Death to Jews". BTW, I can't remember: did you side with the Charlottesville "The Jews Will Not Replace Us" crowd when they protested?

If you want to support Palestine, how about protesting against Hamas and their tactics?

If you opened your fucking eyes and actually read all of what I have, you'd see I have done so, REPEATEDLY and CONTINUALLY. But you like to only see what you want to see a good chunk of the time so...

Take your false concern and shove it up your ass where the rest of your shit opinions are.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, and then what? Watch Netanyahu lose his last fragile clasp of power?
;)