'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Three daze in office and already Biden has taken Obama's title.
I wonder what 'Big Mike" has taken from Biden in exchange?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He taught you how to avoid facts when criticizing him
Hey, time to set a bunch of you guys straight (paying attention Sleepy?) I defended Trump for almost 3 years while most of you were bad mouthing him (except for Cliffy who had him pegged all along) and then I figured out he's an asshole and a liar, so now I have absolutely no use for the asshole. I apologize for defending him in the first place but as I've told Sleepy a thousand times, when situations and conditions change it's OK to change your opinion and that's got f**k all to do with the wind. :)

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hey, time to set a bunch of you guys straight (paying attention Sleepy?) I defended Trump for almost 3 years while most of you were bad mouthing him (except for Cliffy who had him pegged all along) and then I figured out he's an asshole and a liar, so now I have absolutely no use for the asshole. I apologize for defending him in the first place but as I've told Sleepy a thousand times, when situations and conditions change it's OK to change your opinion and that's got f**k all to do with the wind. :)
I remembered when you switched, and you switched over COVID right about the time the report came out that Trump withheld some facts to not panic the American people correct? What was the fact at that time that turned you? Has it been debunked in the 94% report?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I remembered when you switched, and you switched over COVID right about the time the report came out that Trump withheld some facts to not panic the American people correct? What was the fact at that time that turned you? Has it been debunked in the 94% report?
Trump downplayed seriousness of the disease which has led to the U.S. having one of the worst records in the with regard to its spread and fatalities.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We've been through this before with all the math explained.

Have you checked the vaccination rate in the US compared to ours? When you do, look me in the digital eye and tell me again how Trump was so awful. It wasnt Biden who has the US 2nd only to the UK in vaccinations.

Reactions: Twin_Moose