'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
At least we will be able to make fun of him even more than GWB now.

'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'​

CNN's Chris Cuomo says President Donald Trump is the worst president the US has ever seen as Trump issues another round of pardons and continues to delay on the stimulus deal. Source: CNN

Want to see even a worse President? Look at the new President of today. This bumbling and stumbling buffoon Biden will be making Trump look like a wuss. In another few months the other buffoons that voted for "where am I today" President they will soon reap what they have sown and will probably wish that Trump were still the president. This is what people get when they listen to the leftist liberal pro democratic media. They end up voting for buffoons. If anyone needs to suffer under this idiots rule are the ones that voted for good old Joe. They deserve the kick in the ass that old man Joe is going to heap on them. Ya baby. LOL.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I would take whatever Rachelle Meadows says with a grain of salt. Worse person ever on T.V. She consistently either lies or takes things out of context. Had to laugh when she apparently had a couple of years of Trumps tax returns and it turned out he paid more taxes than Obama & Hillary did combined. (I think there was one other person also). After waiting indeterminately for her to provide the information, it ended up being a total disaster on her part. But hey, apparently there are a lot of people who believe her which is truly unfortunate as she has absolutely nothing substantive to offer anyone.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I would take whatever Rachelle Meadows says with a grain of salt. Worse person ever on T.V. She consistently either lies or takes things out of context. Had to laugh when she apparently had a couple of years of Trumps tax returns and it turned out he paid more taxes than Obama & Hillary did combined. (I think there was one other person also). After waiting indeterminately for her to provide the information, it ended up being a total disaster on her part. But hey, apparently there are a lot of people who believe her which is truly unfortunate as she has absolutely nothing substantive to offer anyone.

These communists like Madcow have nothing to offer but bull chit and lies. They will never offer hope. They will only can offer doom and gloom. anyone that listens to and believes what the lying leftist liberal media has to say these days is nuts in the head. Sadly, there are way too many fools out there who will still believe her lies and bull crap. That Madcow should have disappeared from the airwaves years ago. Someone wants to keep her around. Why?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
... and his brother Gov Cuomo who IS directly responsible for 10,000 plus deaths in New York State..

He should be brought up on charges.

This guy's moronic brother Chris is not a journalist at all.. The buffoon is a communist social justice non-warrior. Anyone who is anti-Trump has to be a communist. Even Canada's own prime mistake of Canuckistan is a communist. Everything that this commie buffoon is doing or has done in Canada already smacks of communism. Every day Canadians lose a bit more freedom thanks to Convid 19. It's not about a virus anymore. It's all about a push for world globalist communism or as some call it "the great reset". What we need in Canada now is for a great reawakening. And we have that happening. There have been plenty of Rallies across Canada with more to come that have shown that thousands of Canadians have had enough of this Convid 19 farce and fake news hoax virus. If we all want our old normal lives back then we all must stop playing this globalist communist Convid game. I have by not listening to our lying comrade politicians, the lying Pravda media and I do not believe anything they say anymore. Both are liars. They can never be trusted anymore. We must all end this now. Only you can end this Convid 19 madness. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Meadows is a Madcow and needs to be put out of her f'n misery. I cannot understand as to how buffoons like her can feel great about themselves when all they do all day long on propaganda TV is lie-lie-lie. Where is the enjoyment in this anyway? Madcow has to be a psychopath. How Madcow manages to stay on TV is truly beyond belief. :rolleyes:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Is this like injecting disinfectant in your body?

Leave it up to that old fart globalist comrade Klaus to come up with more globalist WEF bull shit. I will take the suns UV rays any day over some light shining down from some lamp post mounted object anytime. Humans, animals, vegetables and plant life all need the sun and the suns vitamin D to survive. Humans get their Vitamin D from the sun. A very important vitamin. Without the sun we would all be dead long ago. Planet earth would be covered in ice. Humans cannot get their vitamin D from some lamp post. People do not need artificial light to gather. The sun by day or the moon by night will do just fine for people to gather and get together.

Klaus reminds me of our many brain dead politicians. They appear to hate themselves big time and are always out there trying to destroy we the people's livesand all other life on earth. But then again, maybe Klaus is a space alien from outer space who is here and out to destroy planet earth. Hey, we never know, eh? LOL.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And Trump lost money to become President for we the American people and look where it got him? A slap in the face. (n)
He also didn't take a salary while in office. I suspect this will be why he won't run in 2024 - what's the point? He did good things for the country and what did he get for it - belittlement, called a racist & bigot etc. Why would anyone want to run again?

I hope he stays in the back ground to support Republican Presidential Candidates with strong Conservative values; people who will stand up to the "woke crowd". With the Dems wanting to change voting rules, it will be extremely difficult to get a "common sense", America First Candidate into office. I think the 2022 elections will either reverse things or will solidify the Left dominance and will have all going straight to hell!! Unfortunately, what happens in the U.S. happens here so we're all done if the Leftist B.S. survives.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He also didn't take a salary while in office. I suspect this will be why he won't run in 2024 - what's the point? He did good things for the country and what did he get for it - belittlement, called a racist & bigot etc. Why would anyone want to run again?

I hope he stays in the back ground to support Republican Presidential Candidates with strong Conservative values; people who will stand up to the "woke crowd". With the Dems wanting to change voting rules, it will be extremely difficult to get a "common sense", America First Candidate into office. I think the 2022 elections will either reverse things or will solidify the Left dominance and will have all going straight to hell!! Unfortunately, what happens in the U.S. happens here so we're all done if the Leftist B.S. survives.
My best guess will be how 2022 works out if he can get MAGA supporters in congress and flip both houses

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
My best guess will be how 2022 works out if he can get MAGA supporters in congress and flip both houses

What happens if the liars and thieves and cheats in the democratic party pull off another election fraud like they did in 2020? I guess this is the main reason why the cheating and fraudster democrats want to try and change and rig the election process before the next election in their favor for 2022. They probably know that they might not win the 2022 elections. It does not look all that great for America in the next two years if the democrats and the globalists big tech social media giants get their way. :confused:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It is plain to see that the democrats are already trying to fix and rig the next election. They are trying to change the election voting process that is in place today to make it work in their favor for 2022. I am afraid that they just might be able to do so and get away with it. If the democrats win in 2022 America and Canada are doomed. Let's hope that the sane American people get out there and vote 100% for the Republicans in the next election. Otherwise.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What happens if the liars and thieves and cheats in the democratic party pull off another election fraud like they did in 2020? I guess this is the main reason why the cheating and fraudster democrats want to try and change and rig the election process before the next election in their favor for 2022. They probably know that they might not win the 2022 elections. It does not look all that great for America in the next two years if the democrats and the globalists big tech social media giants get their way. :confused:
That will be slowly fixed in a way that won't show the fraud just like the judgement against Michigan AG yesterday