US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

TRUMP SUPPORTERS, COUNTER-PROTESTERS CLASH IN SAN DIEGO​

Trouble is, with a still shot, they can say what ever they want...

It's been said they want to paint any opposition to complete and total tyranny as as bad

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
strokes happen...

I am surprised they didn't link it to supporting the grubering of the American people by obama care.

• Wow

justfred99

Nominee Member
Aug 2, 2015
North America

About half of Republicans don’t think Joe Biden should be sworn in as president. I see this on the internet, and what can be said is that only 25% Republicans think that Joe Biden should be sworn in. Half of the population is Dems, the other half are GOP'ers, so only 25% of the USA population are now in favor of Trump.​

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'd recognize that face mask anywhere.
Walk this way....

Forensic Gait Analysis​

Badiye A, Kathane P, Krishan K.
Publication Details

Introduction​

Gait analysis is known as 'the systematic study of human locomotion.' Forensic gait analysis or forensic gait comparison is defined as 'the assessment and evaluation of the gait patterns and features of the person/suspect and comparing these features with the scene of crime evidence for criminal/personal identification.' In other words, forensic gait analysis may be defined as a contributor to the identification process rather than one of the methods of identification as individualization of the gait of a person.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

About half of Republicans don’t think Joe Biden should be sworn in as president. I see this on the internet, and what can be said is that only 25% Republicans think that Joe Biden should be sworn in. Half of the population is Dems, the other half are GOP'ers, so only 25% of the USA population are now in favor of Trump.​

Actually,

Only about a quarter of Americans belong to either party.

Reactions: Danbones

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I think that if we want to make sure that those who support Trump after the whitehouse fiasco, get their name and address, tell them that your group will be over, to ransack their house, without anybody being responsible.

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Trump declares emergency in DC ahead of Biden inauguration​

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What I am surprised at is that some of those who perpetuated the terrorist attack on the Capitol are now being listed as terrorists...

And now they're being whiney snowflakes about it.
damned antifa are such retarded clowns aren't they?
;)
You'd think a smart person would choose better role models

And I don't mean choose as in something you wear on your feet, I mean choose as in the person that the majority chose gets the president's job...
:)
for the second term.

• Haha