US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not Celebrating anything. It's fucking horrible it happened.

However calling out that had she been black or brown and likely had comments of "she deserved it" as the reaction from the right leaning side of society isn't exactly a lie, you know.

I wasn't begging for anything about my mom. I mentioned why I was more pissed than normal to TB because I actually LIKE TB even if I don't always agree with him.

Not as low as some other people here, trust me.

Racist? Pointing out the racism of others is now racist? Ooohkay....

Ditto to you.

No I'm not but I also can't prove it's true, nor would I need to even if I could. I don't care if you believe or not.

Again, pointing out the racism of others isn't despicable, it's pointing out the racism of others...

And that was? Because there's a few things you've posted lately I haven't commented on because I just can't be bothered anymore, especially right now.

If I answered that, would you even believe it?
So what to the reports that it was staged and she is alive and well using blood packets

To bad twitter took that news in the tweet down that I posted yesterday that showed it

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, The hypocrites are steamin' piles aren't they?

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers – VIDEO​

OH HI SERRYAH! Didn't see you standing there!

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Probably because "Thinking" and "painting as" are two different things...?

Apparently according to the podcast I posted, TRUMP and all the states that stood by him have been threatened with "DIRTY BOMBS".

That would explain a lot of things like the TOTAL PANIC 25th amendment threat against him with just a couple weeks to go to the 20th..
Rumor has it that Pelosi is panicking because her laptop and a dozen or so others were taken during the staging, she even admitted to it by putting out a statement that this laptop was only used for debates in the house. ;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What the actual fuck?

I actually don't hate Alex Jones - he's an unhinged wing nut that's not worth really worrying about beyond the crazy wackadoodles like you who think what he says is true.

That said, Alex Jones exposing Epstein years ago was one of the few GOOD things the man has ever done, if that's actually true. Then again, Jones is also the same guy who thinks we're turning Frogs Gay so...

FYI, was celebrating Epstein's death - however it happened - acceptable to you? To me they should'a hacked his body to bits but that's me...

Or is that too non-liberal for you to believe?
yer bailing yer boat as fast as you can aren't you?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, the cop beat to death with a goddamn fire extinguisher. By Pro Trump supporters.

You okay with that?

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT DEARIE!!!

U.S. Capitol Police said “Sicknick was responding to the riots … and was injured while physically engaging with protesters” Sicknick died on Thursday after being taken to a hospital following his collapse after he returned to his divisional office, the police said.

Sicknick, 40, suffered a stroke

What a PROBE, NOT AN INVESTIGATION!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Defund the police? Do you mean reallocating some of it's alotted monies to go to people who could actually use it AND stop the cops from doing shit they shouldn't be dealing with, so they stick to actual law related issues?

Or do you mean the idiocy that some think defund the police means, or should mean, take the money all away from the police, because anyone that thinks that is a dipshit that obviously is on assisted breathing, cause they're too stupid to breathe naturally.

I don't know why you keep saying russian collusion, but whatever.

Anyway...

Links to Brian D. Sicknick's murder:

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick (from the USCP page itself since you'll likely claim the above links are "leftist" BSery or whatever)

I don't care that he might have supported Trump, Biden or the Tooth Fairy. What was done to him was disgusting and wrong and the rioters need to be brought to justice.

About my mom?

Not happening.
Without autopsy results dearie?...AS Stated he died of a stroke...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Defund the police? Do you mean reallocating some of it's alotted monies to go to people who could actually use it AND stop the cops from doing shit they shouldn't be dealing with, so they stick to actual law related issues?

Or do you mean the idiocy that some think defund the police means, or should mean, take the money all away from the police, because anyone that thinks that is a dipshit that obviously is on assisted breathing, cause they're too stupid to breathe naturally.

I don't know why you keep saying russian collusion, but whatever.

Anyway...

Links to Brian D. Sicknick's murder:

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick (from the USCP page itself since you'll likely claim the above links are "leftist" BSery or whatever)

I don't care that he might have supported Trump, Biden or the Tooth Fairy. What was done to him was disgusting and wrong and the rioters need to be brought to justice.

About my mom?

Not happening.
Your left leaning articles all say died from injuries, the right leaning articles write died from a stroke possibly complications from an injury. Either way it seems to be from an injury he may have sustained from a blow to the head

So who ever was responsible following an honest and fair investigation should be brought to justice IMO

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Did anyone else see Serryah condemning BLM when they were causing thuggery and attacking cops in the streets? Or has she just suddenly disliked such behaviour now that Ant... sorry, "Trump supporters"... are doing it?

Here's the hypocrisy of the Lefties, people.
If I recall she condemned the rioting with the caveat that they were mostly peaceful protesters .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yup he is an enemy of the United States for having the same views as eighty million of your country people. .
Yes, but 13 million people who don't exist are in complete disagreement with him...it's a pretty fair fight...my money is on TM.

• Haha