petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The next 4 years are gonna be fun....:ROFLMAO:

They just discontinued carrying the app on both IOS and google
They shut it down.

Amazon suspends Parler, taking pro-Trump site offline indefinitely​

During the weekend after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, Apple and Amazon suspended cut off Parler, a platform popular with President Trump's supporters. (Reuters)

During the weekend after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, Apple and Amazon suspended cut off Parler, a platform popular with President Trump's supporters. (Reuters)

By Tony Romm and Rachel Lerman
Jan. 11, 2021 at 5:12 a.m. EST
Amazon suspended the pro-Trump social network Parler from its Web-hosting service over the weekend, a move that threatens to darken the site indefinitely after its users glorified the recent riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The e-commerce and Web-hosting giant said Parler had violated its terms of service given its inadequate content-moderation practices. It implemented its punishment just before midnight Pacific time Monday.

The move by Amazon Web Services, or AWS, marks the latest and most crippling blow for the pro-Trump social network, which has emerged as a haven for conservative users who have fled more mainstream Silicon Valley sites that crack down on harmful, viral falsehoods online. Last week, Apple and Google removed Parler’s app from their stores for smartphone downloads, similarly citing concerns that posts on Parler could contribute to violence.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies​

FOREIGN POLICY

Issued on: November 12, 2020

SHARE:
ALL NEWS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,
I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is increasingly exploiting United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, which continues to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Key to the development of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses is the country’s large, ostensibly private economy. Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.

At the same time, those companies raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

I therefore further find that the PRC’s military-industrial complex, by directly supporting the efforts of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat, which has its source in substantial part outside the United States, to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. To protect the United States homeland and the American people, I hereby declare a national emergency with respect to this threat.
Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) The following actions are prohibited:

(i) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021,...

side note:

I used to supervise MPs who were training in TO in the 90s at a private business that the Mp's were desperate to work at because of our expertise in dealing with violent people with a minimum of disturbance...not to mention the extra cash...
LoL
GREAT GUYS!!! Every single one!

But, I used do shifts by myself when they weren't around...
;)
...I know a bit about how much yer typical grunt doesn't know...

Just sayin.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
BTW, just to be clear, they were from: 32 Military Police Platoon

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Where you gonna hide when the shooting starts cliffy?
;)
in your faux buffalo robe?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
In about a half hour or so, Boomster will have talked himself into believing a Clinton mob treasonously attacked the Capitol.
What, they stopped child trafficking and money laundering and arkenciding witnesses just for that?

Hillary does have a way with opening doors though...I'll give her that!

Oh well rise up antifah!!!
:)
Follow the bouncing bean!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yahoo Finance Video

Social media stocks tumble following Trump ban​

Mon, January 11, 2021, 10:13 AM ES

lol, hit 'em where it hurts!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
In about a half hour or so, Boomster will have talked himself into believing a Clinton mob treasonously attacked the Capitol.

Don't be an idiot...

This behavior has been going on all summer long, riots, burning, murders and news media pushed it on..

EVERYONE!!! Is responsible for Jan 6th..

It's disgusting how suddenly this is all put on Trump.. yes what Trump did trying to push his VP to overturn the election was ridiculous... also him telling those people to march on the capital was criminal.. his life as a politician is finished.

But as I said, nobody in the media and the Democratic Party should be pointing fingers.. because they all have blood on those hands.

T-Bones you're a smart guy.. I'm sure you can see how all this BS during the summer ran up to this tragic and embarrassing ending for the USA as a whole..

Also, lastely.. I hope they impeach Trump this time to force him out of politics... for good. He needs to be retired.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
also him telling those people to march on the capital was criminal

What exactly were the charges laid against him again?
;)
causing an officer to have a stroke AT WORK is pretty nebulous if you ask me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What exactly were the charges laid against him again?
;)
causing an officer to have a stroke AT WORK is pretty nebulous if you ask me.

Enough.. grow a brain.. Biden stepped out on live TV and requested Trump ask those followers to leave the White House.. he did nothing.

He incited the people with false hope and suggested they go to the Capital..

He asked Pence the VP to overturn an election...

.... and as I said.. this was not 100% Trump's fault.

For to long ALL Media and Politicians allowed this behaviour all summer long and some egged it on.. this was just the pinnacle of a summer long of violence.

Kamala created a fund to free rioters.. I mean come on.. CNN and MSNBC said this violence is normal behavior and sometime you have to act this way to make your point known.

Again EVERYONE is to blame.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
EVERYONE DID IT? " grow a brain"- are you trying to start a fight with me?

Blaming ME is pretty severe rhetoric innit?

Are you saying disagreeing with you is rhetoric?
;)
that's pretty harsh man.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Enough.. grow a brain.. Biden stepped out on live TV and requested Trump ask those followers to leave the White House.. he did nothing.

He incited the people with false hope and suggested they go to the Capital..

He asked Pence the VP to overturn an election...

.... and as I said.. this was not 100% Trump's fault.

For to long ALL Media and Politicians allowed this behaviour all summer long and some egged it on.. this was just the pinnacle of a summer long of violence.

Kamala created a fund to free rioters.. I mean come on.. CNN and MSNBC said this violence is normal behavior and sometime you have to act this way to make your point known.

Again EVERYONE is to blame.
Rioters were watching TV?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
EVERYONE DID IT? " grow a brain"- are you trying to start a fight with me?

Blaming ME is pretty severe rhetoric innit?

Are you saying disagreeing with you is rhetoric?
;)
that's pretty harsh man.

I'm not trying to start a fight... but are you being serious now..

Also, rhetoric is attacking me for my opinion.. I'm not attacking you for yours.. so chill.

What happen in the White House was a build up from over the summer of Riots, Burning & Murders.... can we agree on that?? YES or NO??

Trump got the crowd excited and suggested they march on the Capital.. YES or NO?

When they attacked the Capital and Binden requested Trump ask his supporters to leave the White House, did Trump fail to act or respond?? YES or NO?

If you replied YES to all three then you just agreed Trump has some blame, as well all EVERYONE else like the News Media that egged on Antifia, like Biden who said nothing about Riots, Burning and Murders.. and Kamala to bailed out rioters who were arrested..