Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What have they done to their "oppressors" besides defend themselves in four wars?
Seized land outside the UN recognized boundaries.

Negotiated in bad faith and violated negotiated agreements.

Discriminated against Palestinians inside Israel, including committing war crimes against them.

By the way, I agree with you and gerryh (except for the lame-ass whataboutery). I just don't pretend Israel is pure as the driven snow.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Discriminated against Palestinians inside Israel, including committing war crimes against them.

By the way, I agree with you and gerryh (except for the lame-ass whataboutery). I just don't pretend Israel is pure as the driven snow.

Careful; saying Israel isn't pure about itself will make Girth claim you're not for the Jews at all and hint you're antisemetic and far left leaning...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

You are far-left leaning. All it takes, is to look at your posting history. This is a flag you may want to consider for your avatar.

Really?

Methinks you've not been paying attention to my posting then. Lots of times people have said "Leftards" say and do things that I don't agree with.

So... what then?

Just because I think Israel is just as bad as Palestine, I'm far left? LOL... you're funny.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
After Egypt, Syria, and Jordan provoked Israel into war. This happens all the time, when two countries go to war, and one is defeated. You make it sound like Israel went into Arab land unprovoked.
Only in your head. Stating that they seized land says nothing about provocation, except to somebody desperate to justify Israel's actions.

Settlement policy in the West Bank. Criticized even by pro-Israel U.S. administrations.
That may have something to do with Arabs constantly either blowing themselves up on buses or night clubs, and firing rockets into Israel. Can you imagine if Mexico did this to Texas?
OK, so if somebody murders (legal term meaning "deliberately kills without justification" one of "yours"), it's OK to murder some of theirs? Good to know. Gives me an insight into your level of knowledge and thinking.
War crimes has become a subjective term. One can label any country guilty of war crimes.
Well, you can, and have demonstrated that you will, whilst at the same time declaring that countries you like that have committed war crimes are pure as the driven snow. I use the terms as presented in international law, particularly but not limited to the Hague and Geneva Conventions.

I just find it peculiar that for the past 25 years, Israel has disproportionately born the brunt of campaigns to delegitimize it's existence. Larger atrocities happen daily in nations in Africa, Asia, and even South America, but mention Israel, and people go apeshit.
Whataboutery. How original.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Really?
Methinks you've not been paying attention to my posting then. Lots of times people have said "Leftards" say and do things that I don't agree with.
So... what then?
Just because I think Israel is just as bad as Palestine, I'm far left? LOL... you're funny.

That is a lie. You do not consider Palestine "as bad as" Israel. That is very obvious in your one sided condemnation.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Only in your head. Stating that they seized land says nothing about provocation, except to somebody desperate to justify Israel's actions.
Settlement policy in the West Bank. Criticized even by pro-Israel U.S. administrations.

Sorry, you can't justify the '48 and the '67 attack on Israel on their policy in the west bank. Do try again.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That is a lie. You do not consider Palestine "as bad as" Israel. That is very obvious in your one sided condemnation.

Are you saying I don't know my own mind?

One sided condemnation?

I think you need to read what I've written about the subject. BOTH sides are as bad as the other. Have been for a while. I honestly think the last time Israel had a chance for Peace, they assassinated the man behind that chance and there's been no one since Rabin who actually does want peace.

Instead it's been warmongers, expansionists and terrorists.

Irony is, Palestine hasn't changed from being a terrorist backed state; rather Israel has lowered itself to becoming like Palestine.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry, you can't justify the '48 and the '67 attack on Israel on their policy in the west bank. Do try again.
No, thanks. I don't know what you're babbling about.

If you feel like saying something coherent and on point, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Ah, now that I've looked back over it, I see where you went wrong. Protip: read the posts quoted. You'll understand the answers better.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Nope, won land through spoils of war, after being attacked. IMO, Israel should never have returned the land they annexed.

Link.

Again, link.

Sorry, I don't see it.