Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Corona is now blamed on the Jews

Newspaper tied to government-funded Polish group blames COVID-19 on Jews in anti-Semitic tirade

A Polish-Canadian newspaper linked to a community group that’s received almost $300,000 in government funding, twice published an anti-Semitic tirade recently that suggested COVID-19 is a creation of “organized Jewry,” and that Jews were the cause of all the world’s ills.

The article has come to light amid warnings worldwide about a unique wave of pandemic-spawned anti-Semitism.

B’nai B’rith Canada says it has called on police to investigate the newspaper story as a hate crime, alleging it’s a blatant violation of the law.

“To publish something like this in a Canadian newspaper, whether it’s in English or non-English, is criminal. It’s absolutely criminal to pursue this form of hatred,” said Michael Mostyn, CEO of the human-rights group.

“We feel very strongly that this is a case where charges should be laid … We know that hate speech provisions of the Criminal Code are not often used, but this does cross the threshold.”

The commentary appeared first as the leading front-page article in the March 25 edition of Glos Polski, a weekly newspaper based in Toronto that claims to be read by Poles “around the globe.”

Headlined initially “Coronavirus, or fake pandemic,” it ran again in the April 22 edition, both times without a byline.....More

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Keep to your mockery and blasphemy till your complete loss.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Seriously? In case you're wondering, it's 2020 now and we're much more "enlightened" than you give us credit for. We have actually "evolved" but it sounds like you're still in the 1st Century. Sigh....

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Corona is now blamed on the Jews
Newspaper tied to government-funded Polish group blames COVID-19 on Jews in anti-Semitic tirade

Of course it is - Jews are responsible for all the wrongs of the world, not unlike Trump - he too is responsible for all that goes wrong, especially in the U.S but also in the rest of the world as well. Guess it's because he supports Israel which makes him bad that way. For those to do the accusing, what is it like to be so perfect?

While I agree that there are some 'bad Jews'(aka Soros) and Trump does make mistakes, I didn't realize they and they alone are responsible for the rest of the world's woes and when things go wrong its ONLY their fault. Huh, who knew? But yay, if that's the case nothing I do wrong is my fault! Whew!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am trying to imagine a scenario where the Palestinians are allowed to live freely in their own land.

This is that scenario?

No; Israel still wants to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Though if they do this so called 'accord' is dead. So it's a wait and see game now.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh ya, those evil Jews and poor hard done by Palestinians and arabs.

Actually it's acknowledgement to the 'tit for tat' back and forth BS both sides have.

Palestine want Israel gone.

Israel want Palestinians gone.

Both sides are effin' disasters waiting to happen.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This has been the status quo since the ceasefire of June 10, 1967.

The Arabs tried to attack Isreal, but failed, so essentially the ball is in Israel's court.

True to a point.

Mutual destruction seems to be the theme for Israel/Palestine.

Arabs attacked Israel, Israel defended itself, now it gets to play "we're the big shot now" and gets to do what it wants with most of the world being okay no matter how not okay it is. It's only recently people are finally waking up to Israel's disgusting tactics.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This has been the status quo since the ceasefire of June 10, 1967.
The Arabs tried to attack Isreal, but failed, so essentially the ball is in Israel's court.

And Israel should have said screw you and kept everything they took during the war. They didnt start the war, it should have been considered payment for the lives they lost defending themselves against Arab aggression.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What on Earth are you talking about?

Not surprised you haven't paid attention.

Israel has received the most criticism by far and away, if we were compare it to China's occupation and treatment of some of it's territories (Tibet, Hong Kong, etc). Russia has had issues with regions it has occupied (Crimea, Chechnya, etc). I can point to others, yet it is always Israel that receives the brunt of the UN resolutions condemning everything they do.

Actually I think Israel and China are pretty even on which country is full of Asshole people that think they can do whatever they want and not face real repercussions.

As for the UN resolutions - maybe look at why they were given to begin with. Some of them might not be justified, but a lot ARE.

Unless of course you believe that Israel can do no wrong and they are somehow super-fukin-special and can get away with doing whatever they want...

I do not see you mentioning about the 900,000 Jews that were ethnically cleansed from Arab lands.

Never came up until this moment, but since you're asking...

It's a fukin' horrific thing.

It's also part of the back and forth that the region has had for hundreds of years (thousands even). And part of the reason I think that neither side wants peace what so ever, because they CAN'T. Blood for blood, after all, cause history...

Thing is, bring up Palestinians being kicked off their lawful land by Israel, and you don't give a shyte what so ever. So do they have to be ethnically cleansed for you to care?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The problem with this statement, is it was never "their" land to begin with.

Do you really want to get into that "whose land is it anyway" debate?

Up until well into the 19th century, the Holy Land was a sparsely populated, and neglected region controlled by the Ottoman Empire. There may ahve been 250,000 inhabitants residing there. It was not until the late 19th century when Jews and Arabs flooded the region, as the modern day Zionist movement began, and with it the Jews were able to establish many colonies. The influx of people made the region and economy boom.

Evidently yes.

First point - the entire region was a region in flux since before the Roman Empire over "who" "owned" "what".

This was accelerated when the British defeated the Ottomans in World War 1, and administered the land for 30 years.

"Arabs" had always been in the region. Jews started to migrate in, as you said, in greater numbers after WWI. That does not negate that the land was previously settled by Arabs/Palestinians.

Most Arabs immigrated to Palestine between 1917-47.

Augmenting those who were already there.

By the time of the UN partition, there were 1,250,000 Arabs living in Palestine, and roughly 625,000 Jews. So the whole idea of Palestine being this populated self-sufficient state, until the Jews began immigrating towards the late 19th century, is a myth.

I've never said Palestine was a populated, self-sufficient state. What I have said is that the Palestinians lived there - under the rule/control of various other entities - for centuries. That land is their land more than it was belonging to the Jews.

The truth is, over 80% of Palestinians came from other regions of the Middle East between the late 19th century and the UN partition of 1947.

It wasn't empty land before the Palestinians started to move in at the late 19th century, it was inhabited by locals and after the area was given to the Jews as a guilt gift, the "ownership" just changed hands yet again from the Brits to the Israelis.

To be honest, I don't really care about the horrible choices the Palestinians made.

Except to say that they need to be run out of their own homes and lands.

They dug their own bed by repeatedly trying to attack the Jews and Israel.

Because their land is still being stolen by Israel which has been repeatedly called illegal.

I'm sure you wouldn't just let some outsider who was given sudden control of your part of a territory tell you that you have to leave land that was in your family generations. Unless that is what you'd do...

They lost each and every time they fought. Why blame the Jews for defending themselves?

Why blame Palestine for defending themselves?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do you really want to get into that "whose land is it anyway" debate?
Evidently yes.
First point - the entire region was a region in flux since before the Roman Empire over "who" "owned" "what".
"Arabs" had always been in the region. Jews started to migrate in, as you said, in greater numbers after WWI. That does not negate that the land was previously settled by Arabs/Palestinians.
Augmenting those who were already there.
I've never said Palestine was a populated, self-sufficient state. What I have said is that the Palestinians lived there - under the rule/control of various other entities - for centuries. That land is their land more than it was belonging to the Jews.
It wasn't empty land before the Palestinians started to move in at the late 19th century, it was inhabited by locals and after the area was given to the Jews as a guilt gift, the "ownership" just changed hands yet again from the Brits to the Israelis.
Except to say that they need to be run out of their own homes and lands.
Because their land is still being stolen by Israel which has been repeatedly called illegal.
I'm sure you wouldn't just let some outsider who was given sudden control of your part of a territory tell you that you have to leave land that was in your family generations. Unless that is what you'd do...
Why blame Palestine for defending themselves?

I think you need to check who exactley attacked who. How about you look at the 1948 war and then the 1967 war. Here's a hint, there's no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in either war.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You brought it up, by saying it was "their" (Palestinian) land, which is false.

It is "their" land as it was theirs before it was given to the Jews, which is a more present day issue, historically speaking.

What I meant was if you want to delve into the history of that area - ALL of it - we could which would end up proving you wrong.

The Jews were in the Holy Land much longer than the Arabs were, and were forcefully expelled.

Again, if you want to go into all the history of that area, we can. Which is ironically what part of the main issue between Palestine and Israel is.

Fun fact, Jews were not in the Holy Land much longer than "Arabs" were (though it depends on what you mean by Arab, I'd guess).

Kind of like the Romans did to the Jews?

How does this comment fit in with what I said? You said most Arabs immigrated to Palestine between 1917 and 1947, I said they augmented the ones already present on the land.

So how's that connect to Rome and the Jews?

I'm cutting you off.

You know full well the land was given to the Jews under the Balfour Declaration of 1917, not as a British "gift" as a result of the Holocaust. Quit trying to revise history.

Conan O'Brien harassed by Palestinian Activists

Aww... I'm cut off...

Not revising history.

I acknowledge that the land was "given" to the Jews, but that doesn't make it Israel. Israel did not exist as a state until May 14, 1948.

Considering the political climate at the time, the 'guilt' nations had over the Holocaust and the anti-Semitism that was still rampant and the push for the creation of a Jewish state to help advance Christian beliefs, I think there was more to the making of Israel than just giving land to the Jews.

It's just as legitimate a line of thought as your belief that the Jews deserved that land and their nation of Israel because in ancient history they once "owned" the land.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I do not see you mentioning about the 900,000 Jews that were ethnically cleansed from Arab lands.
Well, if the ethnically cleansed victim group gets to do whatever they feel like to their oppressors, all y'all palefaces're in for a rough time.

I love whataboutery.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No; Israel still wants to wipe them off the face of the earth.
Though if they do this so called 'accord' is dead. So it's a wait and see game now.

I think you have that a bit backwards, isn't death to Israel in the Iranian constitution? They even chant it pretty much daily

The Iranian Regime on Israel's Right to Exist - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/.../2015/03/Iranian-View-of-Israel/387085
2015-03-09 · The Iranian foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, wants Jews to know that he, and the country he represents, are their friends. ... ‘Death to Israel.’” (2005) Yahya Rahim Safavi, the ...

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
Iran supreme leader touts 9-point plan to destroy Israel ...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-supreme-leader-touts-9-point-plan...
2020-05-29 · In late August, Iran said it was stepping up efforts to arm West Bank Palestinians for battle against Israel, with Basij militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi saying the move would lead to Israel’s...
Netanyahu: Iran's Founding Document Pledges Death, Tyranny ...
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/netanyahu-irans...
2015-03-03 · Iran’s founding document pledges death, tyranny and the pursuit of jihad, and as states are collapsing across the Middle East, Iran is charging into the void to do just that.” Netanyahu said the people of Iran are “heirs to one of the world’s great civilizations.”

The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran is a declaration of the social, cultural, political,
and economic foundations of the Iranian society based on Islamic principles and norms that
reflect the heartfelt desire of the Islamic community. These fundamental desires are elaborated in
the qualities of the great Islamic revolution of Iran, and the revolutionary process of the Muslim
people, from the beginning to the victory; principles which were crystallized through the decisive
and strong slogans of all segments of society. Now at the dawn of this great victory our nation
longs wholeheartedly to realize this demand.

An Ideological Army

In establishing and equipping the defense forces of the country, the focus shall be on maintaining
ideology and faith as the foundation and the measure. Consequently, the Army of the Islamic
Republic and the Islamic Pasdaran Revolutionary Corps are formed in accordance with the
aforementioned objective. They will undertake the responsibility of not only guarding and
protecting the borders, but also the weight of ideological mission, i.e. striving ( jehād) on the
path of God and struggle on the path of expanding the sovereignty of the law of God in the
world; in accordance with the Qur’anic verse: “Against them make ready your strength to the
utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies,
of Allah and your enemies” (8: 60).

5. the complete rejection of colonialism and the prevention of foreign influence;
6. the eradication of all kinds of tyranny, autocracy, and monopolization of power;
7. the securing of political and social freedoms within the limits of law;
16. the organization of the nation’s foreign policy based on Islamic criteria, fraternal
commitment to all Muslims, and unrestrained support for the impoverished people of the world

Chapter Ten: Foreign Policy
Article 152: The foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran is based on the rejection of any
kind of domination, both its exercise and submission to it; the preservation of the all-inclusive
independence of the country and its territorial integrity; the defense of the rights of all Muslims;
non-alignment in relation to the domineering powers; mutual peaceful relations with nonaggressive states.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well, if the ethnically cleansed victim group gets to do whatever they feel like to their oppressors, all y'all palefaces're in for a rough time.

I love whataboutery.

In the end that's pretty much my point.

That and not giving Israel a free pass anymore to be dickbags to Palestine.

That doesn't absolve Palestine from what they do, they're just as guilty as Israel.

I just am tired of people tiptoeing around Israel out of fear of being called Antisemetic.

And from docu's I've seen, I'm tired of Christians (the extreme Right Wing "Jebus is coming if we just make the right conditions!" types) taking advantage of both sides for THEIR own ends.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
In the end that's pretty much my point.
That and not giving Israel a free pass anymore to be dickbags to Palestine.
That doesn't absolve Palestine from what they do, they're just as guilty as Israel.
I just am tired of people tiptoeing around Israel out of fear of being called Antisemetic.
And from docu's I've seen, I'm tired of Christians (the extreme Right Wing "Jebus is coming if we just make the right conditions!" types) taking advantage of both sides for THEIR own ends.

What a pile of shit.