Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The best proof that Mohammed was a true prophet and a messenger of God is that he invited people to God alone without associate or son or patron. And he broke up all the idols of his people.

So he's a Moses impersonator?

Seriously, that doesn't show Mohammed was a true prophet and messenger of God. It shows he was a prophet of A type of God connected to A type of people.

Not proof of anything.

So this is the best indication that he pertains to God, while if he was false, he would invite to the idolatry and the association with God.

And what about the early people that the worship of "your" God had idols to it?

And that it had a female opposite that was worshipped as well?

Oh wait, history doesn't matter to your beliefs, does it?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I deemed you are intelligent, but I was wrong.
Says the fool who believes every word of a book of fairy tales. Says the fool who insists that Mars is just brimming with life under a perfectly breathable atmosphere. Sorry dude but you are a metric when it comes to defining stupidity.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, those White Krauts and White Frogs get along great! Holding hands across the Maginot Line.
Alsace-Lorraine was created as part of German Imperial territory after the Franco-Prussian War. Not to mention that most of the people living in Alsace and northern Lorraine spoke one German dialect or another. And even though the area was given back to France after WW1, there were still plenty of German sympathizers in the region.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Alsace-Lorraine was created as part of German Imperial territory after the Franco-Prussian War. Not to mention that most of the people living in Alsace and northern Lorraine spoke one German dialect or another. And even though the area was given back to France after WW1, there were still plenty of German sympathizers in the region.
Nice whitewash. Alsace-Lorraine changes possession more often than a soccer ball (hockey puck to you). Every morning, everybody gets up and looks out the window at the town hall to see which flag is flying today.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It could be some accident,
but the source of all evil and the suspect no. 1 is Tel Aviv;
Tel Aviv has recently started many explosions in the region extending from the Iran's many explosions, to Gaza in the days of the Eid, to the south of Lebanon in the same days.
It is "some kind of accident" and it sure as dhit wasn't fireworks. There isnt a shortage of footage to calculate the speed of the shockwave. When you know that you'll know the type of explosives. I've seen hundreds of shots in the mining industry rip apart 1000s of tonnes of hard granite. The speed of that overpressure of those shots are way way way slower. Something military grade was in that building.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course, it is expected the Zionists incline to quit their people of any crime..

Anyhow, I return to the ayat of the Quran that I cited in the post #8

The implication of the Quran 89: 1-14

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?p=2866334#post2866334

These ayat indicate God threatens the idolaters and disbelievers, that if they insist on their denial, then He will punish and destroy them as did He terminate the past nations of disbelievers when they denied the messengers and insisted on their blasphemy and wrong-doing and tyranny.

And God started that by swearing by events that will happen in the future when the earth will stop its axial rotation,

and the zone of the earth where the Dawn will be, will be exposed to the falling of comets in large number..
and He swore also by the ten nights that will precede the complete stoppage of the earth from the axial rotation when there will be the horror and suffering and at last the perishing of every living being.
And such events will be similar to what happened before to Planet Mercury and Planet Venus before the earth reach to such condition.

See the complete interpretation of these great ayat of the Quran, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/89.htm#a89_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/89.htm#a89_1

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The crime of Tel Aviv in the Beirut explosion:

Trump said it at first: he said: the military told me it is an attack and a sort of a bomb!
Later on, other officials tried to confound it in this way or another.

Second: Some youtubes have been studied to find a black object (missile) coming from the left side, and the explosion happened immediately after it. This black object looked like a bird from faraway, but it can't be any bird: because birds will get away from the fire, and because it was quickly moving.
The youtube showed it from the seaside, not from the land side.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So he's a Moses impersonator?
Seriously, that doesn't show Mohammed was a true prophet and messenger of God. It shows he was a prophet of A type of God connected to A type of people.
Not proof of anything.
And what about the early people that the worship of "your" God had idols to it?
And that it had a female opposite that was worshipped as well?
Oh wait, history doesn't matter to your beliefs, does it?

In the Jahiliah or the Pre-Islam period they worshiped many gods; so God sent Prophet Mohammed who invited them to worship God the Creator alone with no other god or idol besides Him.

Now the Jahiliah has returned with people like you and the Wicked Zionists who also worship the tomb of sages, while other Zionists are atheists.

www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat.com

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Then my prediction came true. People will find a way to blame Israel for this, even though some fake video that a Grade 2 student could have digitally manipulated is making the rounds. People will believe anything, if their hatred of their enemy is strong enough.

Not manipulated, you say so because being a Zionist, you incline to believe your own contentions.

Trump said it at the start that the military experts told him it is an attack and a sort of bomb.
Later on, some officials confounded it in one way or another.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Zionist will not consider any truth or any fact.. anyhow, Donald Trump did not say: I think it is an attack.. Trump said: the military experts told me it is an attack and there has been a sort of bomb.

So, if you, Zionists, with all your cunning and trickery, try to trick the world, you cannot trick God Almighty... your days have expired, in sha Allah: God's willing.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now we know THE TRUTH!
Imbeciles like you will blame Israel for a rainy day.

The Zionists are neither imbecile nor stupid..
The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are the devils among mankind.

A call to Christians by the Apostle of the Christ:
"O Christians who believe in the mission of Jesus Christ!

Why do you support Jews and Zionists with wealth, arm or anything else, while you know how much they hurt and denied Jesus Christ, and said [he was] a “magician!” and an “impostor!”?

How can you support them, while Jesus Christ cursed them in his Gospel, as had David cursed them in his Psalms and as has God cursed them in His Quran?

That is because they are the worst among all people on earth: hypocrites, malicious, treacherous; they seed hatred among people by wars and quarrels, and kill men, destroy the plant, and do corruption in the earth, while God does not like the corruption."

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Call_to_Christians_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Call_to_Christians_

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The crime of Tel Aviv in the Beirut explosion:

Trump said it at first: he said: the military told me it is an attack and a sort of a bomb!

No, that's not what he said. He said the military believed, but they didn't know for sure, but they believed it was some sort of attack.

That's it.

He was wrong because the military never said SFA about it to him.

Later on, other officials tried to confound it in this way or another.

Because as pointed out, Trump is an effin' moron.

Second: Some youtubes have been studied to find a black object (missile) coming from the left side, and the explosion happened immediately after it. This black object looked like a bird from faraway, but it can't be any bird: because birds will get away from the fire, and because it was quickly moving.
The youtube showed it from the seaside, not from the land side.

"some youtubes" - you have those links of course?

And you DO know that it's easy to fake a youtube video, right?

So after this I assume you WANT to see a war out of this? Obviously you don't care about the Muslims living in the ME then.

ETA: In a nutshell, Torch, Muslims did this to Muslims. It had NOTHING to do with Zionists, Israel, the US or anyone else but corrupt politicians.