CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You are one hell of a moron.

Probably but only 1/10 the moron you are! The left is all about equality alright. :) :) :) Like the guys who have the ability and gumption to have and hold a job pay ALL the bills while the misfits, druggies, drones and shit disturbers get to sit on their ass, while they are being spoon fed and medical, dental, prescriptions all paid for. That is equality alright.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You obviously don't understand how the system works. There's 338 seats, 170 required for a majority. I lied I said 3/4 when in fact it was only 71% of the way to majority and a lot more to a minority win. I also erred in saying they picked up 22 seats when in fact they increased to 26 more seats. I can't make it any simpler than that. Perhaps a little humility is in order!

Are you trying hard to be ignorant or what?

This isn't about 'how the system works', this is about 'how well did the Cons actually do this election'?

I acknowledge the Cons got the popular vote over the Liberals.

But then when you look at the breakdown of the election, the Cons are not in a good place.

I honestly don't know how to make it any simpler than that. That you keep thinking the actual facts don't matter is just amazing to me.

When you're ready to admit that you misunderstood the points made, I'll of course say it's no problem. :)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Probably but only 1/10 the moron you are! The left is all about equality alright. :) :) :) Like the guys who have the ability and gumption to have and hold a job pay ALL the bills while the misfits, druggies, drones and shit disturbers get to sit on their ass, while they are being spoon fed and medical, dental, prescriptions all paid for. That is equality alright.

No, the left isn't all about equality.

Nor is the right.

But you said the left is:

Left is good for the people who expect the Gov't to do everything for them and charge the cost up for the future. There's a general feeling of entitlement that grows larger every year.

And I argue that no, the majority of those on the left AREN'T for that. But the left offers more social equality than the right does, which appeals to the more diverse population that Canada has.

I absolutely DESPISE people who sit and do nothing while hard working people are punished for doing so. I absolute DESPISE people who take advantage of 'the system' while the rest of us who do all we're supposed to are screwed over by it.

I know lots of other 'lefties' who feel the same.

That you think the left is all about that is just the usual right wing bullshyte excuse to hate the left.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you trying hard to be ignorant or what?

This isn't about 'how the system works', this is about 'how well did the Cons actually do this election'?

. :)

It's all straight math, you can argue that all you like but it doesn't change the facts. If the Liberals lose another 20 seats they are pretty much guaranteed to be toast!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's all straight math, you can argue that all you like but it doesn't change the facts. If the Liberals lose another 20 seats they are pretty much guaranteed to be toast!

Yes, it is straight Math, which is why I don't get why you aren't getting it.

Nor am I denying if the Libs lose 20 seats, they lose power.

The more you stomp your foot and say "I'm right" isn't going to change that the Cons are NOT in a good position after this election and they really need to look at themselves or they are in trouble for the next one, too.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, the left isn't all about equality.

Nor is the right.

But you said the left is:

And I argue that no, the majority of those on the left AREN'T for that. But the left offers more social equality than the right does, which appeals to the more diverse population that Canada has.

I absolutely DESPISE people who sit and do nothing while hard working people are punished for doing so. I absolute DESPISE people who take advantage of 'the system' while the rest of us who do all we're supposed to are screwed over by it.

I know lots of other 'lefties' who feel the same.

That you think the left is all about that is just the usual right wing bullshyte excuse to hate the left.

I don't hate the left wing nor do I hate the right wing. I don't think of them in terms of "wings". I think in terms of what will work and what won't work. The system we are engaged in now will NOT work for ever. The ones who are footing the bills now will eventually get tired or sick or burnt out and then we'll all starve. P.S. If I said the left was about equality, I misspoke as I certainly didn't think so. I do recall saying the left was for Gov't handouts.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't hate the left wing nor do I hate the right wing. I don't think of them in terms of "wings". I think in terms of what will work and what won't work. The system we are engaged in now will NOT work for ever. The ones who are footing the bills now will eventually get tired or sick or burnt out and then we'll all starve. P.S. If I said the left was about equality, I misspoke as I certainly didn't think so. I do recall saying the left was for Gov't handouts.

Okay, obviously a brick wall is gonna be a better conversationalist than you are.

I may be able to agree with some of your points, JLM, sometimes but then times like this I wonder how the hell you exist with stupidity that strong.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Okay, obviously a brick wall is gonna be a better conversationalist than you are.

I may be able to agree with some of your points, JLM, sometimes but then times like this I wonder how the hell you exist with stupidity that strong.

I might be stupid but I understand basic math and when the math doesn't work, very little else does!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I might be stupid but I understand basic math and when the math doesn't work, very little else does!

Uh huh.

And that math says that despite the appearances, the Cons are in serious trouble.

Not only did they lose support in the popular vote compared to last time when in difference between the Libs and Cons (election 2015 a difference of 550,000 between the Cons and Libs with Libs winning popular vote, election 2019 a difference of not even 250,000 votes with the Cons getting that popular vote, but losing half what they had last election), but the numbers that were removed from the Libs went elsewhere, NOT the Conservatives.

No matter how you want to think it, it's bad news for the Cons.

So tell me where the math fails there to show the Cons in trouble??

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Uh huh.

And that math says that despite the appearances, the Cons are in serious trouble.

Not only did they lose support in the popular vote compared to last time when in difference between the Libs and Cons (election 2015 a difference of 550,000 between the Cons and Libs with Libs winning popular vote, election 2019 a difference of not even 250,000 votes with the Cons getting that popular vote, but losing half what they had last election), but the numbers that were removed from the Libs went elsewhere, NOT the Conservatives.

No matter how you want to think it, it's bad news for the Cons.

So tell me where the math fails there to show the Cons in trouble??

https://globalnews.ca/news/6066524/canada-election-the-2019-results-by-the-numbers/

Sorry dear, you are dead wrong- Do you want to apologize now?
2015...……………..Liberals 6.928 million - 39.5% Conservatives 5.598 million - 31.9%
2019...……………..Liberals 5.916 million - 33.1% Conservatives 6.156 million - 34.4%

Liberals lost 1 million votes, Conservatives gained 558,000 votes...……………..If that same trend continues the Libs. are in deep do-do. :)
Math doesn't lie!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
https://globalnews.ca/news/6066524/canada-election-the-2019-results-by-the-numbers/

Sorry dear, you are dead wrong- Do you want to apologize now?
2015...……………..Liberals 6.928 million - 39.5% Conservatives 5.598 million - 31.9%
2019...……………..Liberals 5.916 million - 33.1% Conservatives 6.156 million - 34.4%

Liberals lost 1 million votes, Conservatives gained 558,000 votes...……………..If that same trend continues the Libs. are in deep do-do. :)
Math doesn't lie!

The numbers are right.

As far as you go with them.

But you're not going far enough.

THAT is your problem.

I suppose I have to give you the rest of it to prove you're wrong? Can it wait until I return home in the am or do you need it asap?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It all comes down to who has a leader with some charisma, though usually, it's the one with the least negative number on that score.

I mean think of when the liberals couldn't find a match or better to Harper for charisma.

LOL.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Just words, you have never proved you are more successful.. you just claim to be, without backing it up..
And a few stock photos don't cut it buddy
That's okay Cannuck, you can keep dreaming, I know it must be difficult for you being the token White East Indian at a bottle depot

It’s cute when your “Jelusy” shows. You shoudn’t be “Jelus” of my success though. You could be successful too if you were smart like me.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A body generally gets pretty fluent at crudity and cussing in the military, son.

Not that you'd know.

Oh???????????????????

Your unit spent a LOT OF TIME...................................

with your heads up each others back sides????????????????????????????

Do you really go around ADMITTING..........................

your INTEREST in stuff like that?????????????????????

And people like you want to condemn Trump for being crude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright- why dont you go back to your fascination with masturbation now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It’s cute when your “Jelusy” shows. You shoudn’t be “Jelus” of my success though. You could be successful too if you were smart like me.

Let's get two or three things straight...………...A smart person DOESN'T give "thumbs down" on posts that are factually correct. A smart person DOESN'T use "thumbs down" to annoy/troll other posters. A smart person DOESN'T continue to harass and annoy people after he's been specifically asked not to. Do I have to beat your f**king head against a brick wall for you to get the message or are you just too stupid? Perhaps you saw Ron in Regina's post on giving out "thumbs downs" more or less the same message I've been conveying. Do you get the drift now, TURKEY?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Let's get two or three things straight...………...A smart person DOESN'T give "thumbs down" on posts that are factually correct. A smart person DOESN'T use "thumbs down" to annoy/troll other posters. A smart person DOESN'T continue to harass and annoy people after he's been specifically asked not to. Do I have to beat your f**king head against a brick wall for you to get the message or are you just too stupid? Perhaps you saw Ron in Regina's post on giving out "thumbs downs" more or less the same message I've been conveying. Do you get the drift now, TURKEY?
Why are you telling Putz something like that? That is all there is in his worthless miserable life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The numbers are right.

As far as you go with them.

But you're not going far enough.

THAT is your problem.

I suppose I have to give you the rest of it to prove you're wrong? Can it wait until I return home in the am or do you need it asap?

Yep, but if your "proof" contradicts the math forget it!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

You find thumbs down annoying? I thought you couldn't care less.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
SNC Lavalin shares take off after Liberal win

Oh yeah...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

This is what SNC Lavalin shares have been doing since Liberals won the election
(financial post.)
https://business.financialpost.com/...s-election-uncertainty-eases-with-trudeau-win

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Diane Francis: Canadians voted for a bunch of hypocritical greenies and their naive, suicidal platforms

The election was disheartening: 65.6 per cent of the Canadian electorate voted for the Liberals, NDP, Greens the Bloc Québécois and their naive, suicidal platforms.

None proposed a viable job-creation or economic growth roadmap. They were all about taxing and spending. Ergo, nearly two-thirds of Canadians voted for free root canals or free daycare or free pharmaceuticals or free college. And 7.7 per cent voted for the Bloc, or to get more free stuff for Quebec. This is a nation that thinks like a bunch of trust fund kids, who despoil the environment more than our parents or grandparents did, and believe the world owes them a living.

The poster boy was Canada’s most prominent trust funder, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who flitted around in two fuel-guzzling aircraft during his election campaign while endlessly repeating the mantra “climate change.”

And nearly two-thirds fell for it. He and the Liberal climate-change cohorts — the NDP and Greens — claimed that Canada would lead the world in averting the impending ecological Armageddon by simply declaring war against its principle wealth-creation sectors, resources and auto manufacturing.

Even if one is sympathetic to the need to transition from the old to the new economy, there is not a single entrepreneur, technology maven, scientist, or innovator among the ranks of the tax-and-spenders to lead us to their Promised Land. Their culprit is oil and pipelines.

But if serious, their platforms should have taxed anyone occupying more than 500 square feet of living space, those who drive, fly and consume more goods and resources, as Canadians do, than do most of the world’s residents.

Instead, Canadians vote for leaders who promise to save the planet, but allow them to continue to commute long distances along asphalt highways, drive SUVs, fly south, drink water out of plastic bottles, are addicted to electronic devices that consume huge amounts of electricity, live and work in oversized and air conditioned premises, eat packaged foods, use paper cups and towels, and pack landfill sites with manufactured goods shipped halfway around the world only to be prematurely discarded.

The surging demand in monster houses, empty condos built in Canada for money laundering purposes, the dominance of SUVs, and mass immigration to high-consumption Canada from low consumption countries more than cancels out any environmental benefit from electric cars or renewables or Trudeau’s foolish carbon tax. The fact is that world and Canadian oil demand, like gasoline guzzlers and population, will be on the rise for years to come.

Voters who want to make a real impact should turn off all air conditioning, plug their leaky houses, stop having children, downsize, sell their vehicles, walk and use public transport, and lower their thermostats and wear sweaters.

Instead, they vote for a privileged prime minister who claims Canadians voted for climate change concerns and campaigns with two jets and others who don’t walk the talk. Real environmentalists would have video-conferenced their campaigns, and distributed their propaganda by email, not through paper posters, billboards and pamphlets.

Their hypocrisy was unchallenged by a mostly biased press because the green brigade has captured Canada’s public-policy space. The greenies run without policies to dramatically reduce demand for resources, and run without concern about creating jobs, exports or economic growth.

They scapegoat Alberta and Saskatchewan, as if oil supply is the problem, not demand. And Canada’s hypocrites lapped it up and spat out support for four thoroughly unworthy parties.

But there is one climate change the minority Liberal government will create if it fails to lift restrictions on resources and the TMX pipeline. Winter will come … for Canada as a united, prosperous nation.

business.financialpost.com/diane-francis/diane-francis-canadians-voted-for-a-bunch-of-hypocritical-greenies-and-their-naive-suicidal-platforms