Gun Control is Completely Useless.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Whatever. The relevant part is that he understood the difference between being an insulting jerk (which, face it, we all are) and being a loudmouth coward.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chickensh+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One would think a LAWYER could produce a better argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ANY CHOSEN SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains makes NO DISTINCTION......................................

between his vile anti white propaganda...........................................

and discerning logic based arguments rebutting his CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Nah, I'm just amused by keyboard warriors. It's the new version of barstool heroes.

But pussy's pussy, even e-pussy.

Admit it T-bonesforbrains......................................

you went to visit Cliffy.....................................

and he showed you the cliffy he fell from and how he hit his head.....................................

and while you were laughing.....................................

you slipped and fell........................................

JUST LIKE CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quickest way to END native protests..................................

is to take away their WELFARE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Getting tired of working your butt over with a vibrator, moaning "Oh, Donald, do me! Do me?"

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have THOUGHT.......................................

that a LAWYER would run out of intelligent things to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at the puerile insults that T-bonesforbrains is reduced to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His lies about cops have been shot down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His lies about economics have been exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been exposed as a white hating bigot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has been mocked for his constant references to masturbation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now all he can think about is sex toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is LIE-beral logic at its FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have THOUGHT.......................................

that a LAWYER would run out of intelligent things to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean "run out of intelligent things to say"...……………………………...did he have intelligent things to say in the first place? :) :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
What do you mean "run out of intelligent things to say"...……………………………...did he have intelligent things to say in the first place? :) :)

Well..........................

you might have me there...........................................

but T-bonesforbrains DID SPOUT a lot of cunning lies about cops..........................................

so does being a good liar count as a sign of intelligence?????????????????????????

And he owns a firearm..............................

and has not yet admitted to having shot himself in the foot........................

or put his eye out.............................

doesnt that qualify as modestly intelligent?????????????

Or maybe somebody loads the gun for him????????

And shows him where to point it?????????????????

So nobody gets hurt and his public pose................

as an intelligent citizen ..........

is not harmed by stupid behaviour??????????????????

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well..........................

you might have me there...........................................

but T-bonesforbrains DID SPOUT a lot of cunning lies about cops..........................................

so does being a good liar count as a sign of intelligence?????????????????????????

And he owns a firearm..............................

and has not yet admitted to having shot himself in the foot........................

or put his eye out.............................

doesnt that qualify as modestly intelligent?????????????

Or maybe somebody loads the gun for him????????

And shows him where to point it?????????????????

So nobody gets hurt and his public pose................

as an intelligent citizen ..........

is not harmed by stupid behaviour??????????????????

If someone thinks you are a good liar, you are NOT a good liar. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All lies are shallower than the facts, therefore . . . there are shallow lies and that makes liars shallow people, there are no 'good lies' .The best that can happen is they remain hidden for a long period time rather than a short time.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
All lies are shallower than the facts, therefore . . . there are shallow lies and that makes liars shallow people, there are no 'good lies' .The best that can happen is they remain hidden for a long period time rather than a short time.

Unless you are totally naïve there are some good lies. Would you tell a loved one in hospital that they look like shit? Never hurts to say "you are looking a little better today".

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, to go war against governments that you don't personally like.
That is the #1 reason that you should have your guns taken away from you. You don't believe in democracy and you think that you have the right to impose your own armed rule on those who don't agree with your politics.
You wanna get elected and spend my tax dollars on underwater trains to Europe and see how that goes bub. The cops would have to shoot you to stop you from drowning your self on opening day. Besides, anyone who lies about "holocaust comparisons" like whoretez just did, in this day and age, deserves some sort of U.N.wholey punishment.

It's good to know you would bend over and take it up the bum for the nazis and or the commies though. That's why you were never allowed to fight for real I guess. You were flagging the genocidal weener bastards down to let them in through the back door. Yah rainbow bulkhead.
(Ooopsi, Dike I mean.)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Support anti Israeli Torah Jews please.

Our mission is to inform the world that the State of Israel does NOT represent Jews or Judaism.

Very few of those who are so outraged have been similarly scandalized by “Israel” referring to itself as a “a Jewish state”, coopting what it means to be a Jew.
https://www.truetorahjews.org/two-different-faiths
https://www.truetorahjews.org/

Yes, just so you know who the real genocidal antisemite meme jockies actually are.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn
Yeah, to go war against governments that you don't personally like.
That is the #1 reason that you should have your guns taken away from you. You don't believe in democracy and you think that you have the right to impose your own armed rule on those who don't agree with your politics.
Okay....let's get down to why your solution is unacceptable.

Awhile ago, you accused me of being uncivilized, and pointed out that when we came together in society, we changed, and no longer need arms.

Wrong.

Yes, when we were in our natural state, we were completely sovereign over ourselves, absolutely free. This meant never-ending insecurity, violence, and war.

When we came together in larger groups, and surrendered some of our sovereignty to the state for the sake of safety, we soon discovered that led us into serfdom, extreme oppression, with little relief from violence.

In the English tradition, as societies developed, we regained some of our personal sovereignty and entered into the "social contract", which lays out the parameters of state control of our sovereignty. These are set out in both tradition, and documentation. The limits on state power include political rights (to have say in your own governance), legal rights (jury trial, habeas corpus, presumption of innocence, etc), and personal rights, (religion, speech, assembly, etc) which includes the right to keep arms.

When the state denies those rights, any of them, they have violated the contract, and are no longer legitimate, or at least the action they take that is outside the contract is no longer legitimate.

Simple as that.

We are losing our sovereignty, and becoming slaves of the state as our rights are being shrunk by the year. Just look at the current Liberal gov't. The have attacked religious freedom, freedom of speech, jury trials, the right to be free from unreasonable search, and the right to keep arms. And if we keep sitting back and allowing this crap, we will have no freedom whatsoever.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Okay....let's get down to why your solution is unacceptable.
Awhile ago, you accused me of being uncivilized, and pointed out that when we came together in society, we changed, and no longer need arms.
Wrong.
Yes, when we were in our natural state, we were completely sovereign over ourselves, absolutely free. This meant never-ending insecurity, violence, and war.
When we came together in larger groups, and surrendered some of our sovereignty to the state for the sake of safety, we soon discovered that led us into serfdom, extreme oppression, with little relief from violence.
In the English tradition, as societies developed, we regained some of our personal sovereignty and entered into the "social contract", which lays out the parameters of state control of our sovereignty. These are set out in both tradition, and documentation. The limits on state power include political rights (to have say in your own governance), legal rights (jury trial, habeas corpus, presumption of innocence, etc), and personal rights, (religion, speech, assembly, etc) which includes the right to keep arms.
When the state denies those rights, any of them, they have violated the contract, and are no longer legitimate, or at least the action they take that is outside the contract is no longer legitimate.
Simple as that.
We are losing our sovereignty, and becoming slaves of the state as our rights are being shrunk by the year. Just look at the current Liberal gov't. The have attacked religious freedom, freedom of speech, jury trials, the right to be free from unreasonable search, and the right to keep arms. And if we keep sitting back and allowing this crap, we will have no freedom whatsoever.

I'll add Paranoic to your long list of flaws.

What's it like to be a living, breathing Neolithic?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I'll add Paranoic to your long list of flaws.

What's it like to be a living, breathing Neolithic?

Actually, according to 23 and Me, I am have more Neanderthal markers than 89% of people. Oddly, no one I know seems surprized.

I am also 75% from Britain, and 25% from Northern Europe, so I'm the whitest white guy you ever met.

Strange though that you, who can't even make a rational argument, accuse me of being "Neolithic". The New Stone Age is actually inside your head, as it appears "stone" is the major component therein.

So, can you actually carry on a rational discussion?

Tell you what, go grow a brain, get an education related to our history and development, then come back. We'll talk.

Meanwhile, back on "ignore" with you, as you obviously have nothing to say.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, according to 23 and Me, I am have more Neanderthal markers than 89% of people. Oddly, no one I know seems surprized.
I am also 75% from Britain, and 25% from Northern Europe, so I'm the whitest white guy you ever met.
Strange though that you, who can't even make a rational argument, accuse me of being "Neolithic". The New Stone Age is actually inside your head, as it appears "stone" is the major component therein.
So, can you actually carry on a rational discussion?
Tell you what, go grow a brain, get an education related to our history and development, then come back. We'll talk.
Meanwhile, back on "ignore" with you, as you obviously have nothing to say.

Thank you. I take that as a compliment. You and I are from different millenia. You are obsolete.