Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That just goes to show you, put Climate Scientist in your title and you can fleece all the suckers.

$553K+ ... not a bad take from the sheep.
Probably more like $533B when you add in all the money involved. The sheeple won't even notice as they think they are getting off cheap. That they are trained to be that stupid means they should be told the truth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ever ask yourself why that change is needed when the industries were just getting to the stage where they were doing things the way they should have been it 100 years ago??
Dump a $2T industry so you can spend that same amount developing electric power, that's beyond stupid and it is criminal and should be treated as such. I'm sure everyone knows that each spark creates a small amount of ozone. What disaster will be invented to say we mush change back to oil or do without modern devices unless you need such devices like the 3% would claim.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Ever ask yourself why that change is needed when the industries were just getting to the stage where they were doing things the way they should have been it 100 years ago??
Dump a $2T industry so you can spend that same amount developing electric power, that's beyond stupid and it is criminal and should be treated as such. I'm sure everyone knows that each spark creates a small amount of ozone. What disaster will be invented to say we mush change back to oil or do without modern devices unless you need such devices like the 3% would claim.

Maybe you should give a lecture about the teamsters who drove horse drawn vehicles in 1900 being put out of business. It was also the equivalent of a multi-trillion dollar business, but that did not stop the move to the internal combustion engine. You should also know that electric light pretty much destroyed the kerosene business as well. I could give you several hundred other examples of industries being rendered obsolete if you like. Times change and new tech renders old tech obsolete. It's been going on for several hundred years.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Maybe you should give a lecture about the teamsters who drove horse drawn vehicles in 1900 being put out of business. It was also the equivalent of a multi-trillion dollar business, but that did not stop the move to the internal combustion engine. You should also know that electric light pretty much destroyed the kerosene business as well. I could give you several hundred other examples of industries being rendered obsolete if you like. Times change and new tech renders old tech obsolete. It's been going on for several hundred years.
For the left history starts tomorrow.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Global warming is a recent scam, it is hardy the biggest. That honor belongs to the events associated with the events we know as WWI and WWII. Need I say more?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Global warming is a recent scam, it is hardy the biggest. That honor belongs to the events associated with the events we know as WWI and WWII. Need I say more?

Yes please say more. I'd really like to know how the two bloodiest wars in history were scams.