Canadians overwhelmingly disagree with Trump victory

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Can't remember but it was on a political thread and he was trying to make some point and used the Enquirer to back up his claim. Hands down the funniest thing I've seen here in months... and people wonder how Trump got elected.
Again you Bullshyte and twist things around...he didn't quote the national enquirer, he quoted the Daily Mail.....you never read the contents of the link at all......

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Canadians are acting more and more like North Korea

Yeah. We're just like North Korea. A lot of us think that Trump is a dangerous fascist and that makes us "just like North Korea".

I'd say that you are about 31 cards short of a deck, Dave's Mom.

... plus or minus ....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The aggregates showed a 3 point lead and the result was within the margin of error.
Weren't you aware of the rules ahead of this vote? If so then your protest is without legs. You must have other intentions, like civil disobediance rioting and resistance to the rule of law. What and who fund those political movements, a movement a day they say.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Can't stand it but I like Trumps victory,he has high expectations placed upon him,I have decided I am going to enjoy watching the navigation of these expectations being filled or manipulated by Mr Trump
Congratulations Mr.Trump!!!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And any Trump like candidate in Canada.

Not only did 70 per cent of respondents indicate they are unsatisfied with Trump’s win, they are also losing faith in our neighbours to the south. Less than a third (30 per cent) of poll respondents agreed they “trust the judgement of the American electorate.”

However, political candidates should take Trump’s win with a grain of salt. Less than a quarter (23 per cent) of poll respondents said a Trump-style candidate would have a shot at becoming Canada’s prime minister.

Trump’s election could do a number on the U.S. hospitality industry: Half of poll respondents said they will avoid travelling to the country “for at least the first few years of the Trump presidency.”

Predictions for Trump having a positive impact was not wide-spread: More than half of poll respondents feel his influence will be a negative one on things like climate change and trade, as well as both the United States and the world.

Canadians disagree with Donald Trump’s victory

Lots of intellectual hypocrites in Canada. We know.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I heard some brilliant person saying today (tv) that Trump needs to put forth something that will appeal to all people. Now that's kind of impossible when the country is so divided.
If Clinton had won there would have been rioting in the streets too.
Both Republicans and Democrats are talking about the importance of uniting the people. Good luck with that! I don't understand how it got so divided without action being taken when it first became apparent. It's pretty late for unity now.
It looks like the protesters on both sides were protesting against the very things that they say they want. If they want peace, prosperity and equality they sure aren't doing anything to achieve it by rioting! They are widening the divide.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Just to debunk your ridiculous revisionist rhetoric that you use to try to make yourself feel better...

About 124,000,000 people voted. Shillary apparently won the popular vote by 395,000 votes which is 0.31% of the total vote. Now we all know how delusional you can be but to call 0.31% "quite a margin" is laughable. I wish I could assume you meant quite a miniscule margin but I know you too well to give you that much credit for seeing the reality of things.

Your post is so dumb it's not even worth explaining why.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Time to give the guy a chance.

No, I am not, and was not a Trump supporter.

However, he would have to work very hard to be worse than Obama has been, or Clinton would have been.

We'll see.......give him a chance.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

However, he would have to work very hard to be worse than Obama has been, or Clinton would have been.

Yeah, boy, bringing the economy back from the brink of depression (which he didn't actually do, but for some reason people insist against all reason that the President has some influence over the economy) and minimizing our exposure in two pointless non-wars.

What a bastard!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Actually I doubt he will have to try very hard at all. But as you say we will wait and see. Perhaps he is not the ill-informed pompous idiot he portrays so well.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Hehehe...some progressive posted an anti Trump rant on Facebook. Some thin skinned Trumpite was so distraught she made the claim that it was the saddest day of her life and the most disturbing thing she's ever seen. Odd, she looked 30ish. I would think 9/11 would outrank a Facebook post. I guess Trumpites get triggered with the best of them.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, cause a bigoted, misogynistic, self admitted sexual predator is DEFINITELY the best choice out of 300 plus million people to run one of the most powerful nations in the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And if Hillary had won we'd all be saying, "Oh good, someone with a vajina is f*cking up the Middle East now". Oh well, "progress" denied.

You bet! I'm not sure how many people think Hillary is qualified to be president solely because of her gender, but there's a few!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, cause a bigoted, misogynistic, self admitted sexual predator is DEFINITELY the best choice out of 300 plus million people to run one of the most powerful nations in the world.

Not taking campaign donations from Saudi Princes seem to trump everything else. It would seem.