Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
It is terrible on what happened and the terrorist got what he deserved. Is it time to give up on freedoms for safety?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Jordan was where the training took place. Christians, you didn't specify that False Christians would not be included, why would you want them coming here, we already have tons of them.

Hey just got back from Fukking myself. Will you leave now?

A short while back we lost three Mounties to a white gun nut. Let's round up all of them and stick 'em in a prison on Baffin Island.

Nobody is suggesting such a thing.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
well the Imans know everything...they know that you get virgins in paradise if you blow yourself up in the name of allah so there, otherwise I am not strapping that sodding vest of bombs on me...nope I ain't

I don't think women are eligible to get the 72 virgins anyway.

According to the news a soldier was shot on parliament hill about 20 minutes ago.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Listen to the minister of public safety, does anything that moron has to say make you feel any safer ? Really ? All the **** these arseholes are proposing will do is increase their power, not make you any safer..No, I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat {although they are quite fetching} I just don't believe everything the great leader or any of his pie faced minions say. unlike some of the members here

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Never. As the maxim says, Give me freedom or give me death.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has warned Australians that the balance between freedom and security "may have to shift", given the current "troubling" and "darkening" security situation.

Tony Abbott warns balance between freedom and security may shift as Government acts to combat 'darkening' terrorism threat - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Western societies are eroding freedoms in direct proportion to their growing Muslim populations as they try to deal with the more radical adherents of Islam. Thee number of Islamic radicals in any society is directly in proportion to their percentage of the population as a whole. Canada is very committed to Muslim immigration and their accommodation and as the Muslim population doubles every decade expect their attacks and further demands for more accommodations to increase while the laws restricting your freedoms of movement, expression and speech to deteriorate.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You don't get it do you? Blind support for any organization sets you up to be supporting the side that is the aggressor. That makes you a dick no matter who you are and who the group is. NATO can be just as corrupt as anybody on your current hate list. When you overthrow some Arab nations and leave Saudi alone it is an war driven by a different agenda than the one you are being fed. If you are in Alberta you check both your boots for **** before walking into most places, obviously the fuking barn would be exempt. You would never check both apparently cause one 'should be clean'. How clean are they if they helped shoot down (or hide who did) the passenger jet in the Ukraine for instance?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Nobody is suggesting such a thing.
Boomer's suggesting mass arrests of Muslims. Couple others are suggesting systematic discrimination against all Muslims.

Uh? "Give Me LIBERTY or give me death" Was it Patrick Henry?
It was.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You don't get it do you? Blind support for any organization sets you up to be supporting the side that is the aggressor. That makes you a dick no matter who you are and who the group is. NATO can be just as corrupt as anybody on your current hate list. When you overthrow some Arab nations and leave Saudi alone it is an war driven by a different agenda than the one you are being fed. If you are in Alberta you check both your boots for **** before walking into most places, obviously the fuking barn would be exempt. You would never check both apparently cause one 'should be clean'. How clean are they if they helped shoot down (or hide who did) the passenger jet in the Ukraine for instance?

Good grief.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good grief.
Really, I get to look at both sides of the issue, you see it from only one side. It may take more effort from me to sort all the various part out but at least I won't have to backtrack down the road. You support NATO to the hilt, I prefrte to support who is doing the least amount of damage to civilians. You yelling and ranting isn't going to change that.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Correct. Macoooo informed us they get to read the Quran while their husbands fornicate with the 72 virgins.

I don't think they can do that. The virgin will be needed for the next dead believer. Also we still have not determined if the virgin is human or goat or camel. My bet is goat since muzzies don't like women and camels are too high up. Maybe a baby camel.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A short while back we lost three Mounties to a white gun nut. Let's round up all of them and stick 'em in a prison on Baffin Island.

Yeah, well I have no idea why Canada allows these kind of guns to be registered,or purchased in Canada.

I mean seriously, how many bullets does it take to shoot a duck, or deer.

Unless your law enforcement, there is no reason a private citizen needs this..

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Really, I get to look at both sides of the issue, you see it from only one side. It may take more effort from me to sort all the various part out but at least I won't have to backtrack down the road. You support NATO to the hilt, I prefrte to support who is doing the least amount of damage to civilians. You yelling and ranting isn't going to change that.
If you look at both sides of the issue you only see out of one eye, your muzzie eye!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003