Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Waiting for confirmation that the driver was a Mohammed.

If so, we will soon be overwhelmed by cries of outrage against Harper from people that think our foreign policy should be dictated by some other Mohammed living in cave in Afghanistan.

Quick Colpy, what is this pistol? :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
yep, they are the real infidels.
Then why are we backing them in Syria instead of backing Assad?
Syria air force strikes 200 times in 36 hours: monitor
BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian air force carried out more than 200 air strikes around the country in the past 36 hours, a group monitoring the war said on Tuesday, a rapid increase in government raids as U.S.-led forces bomb Islamist insurgents elsewhere.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
THE KICKER:

Listened to CBC News tonight on the radio. They interviewed Faisal, a friend of the murderer Ahmad the Convert. Faisal recently returned to Saudi Arabia, (telephone interview, obviously), and he became angry when asked if Ahmad was" radicalized", insisting there is no extremism, there is only ONE Islam.

Thank you for your honesty, Faisal.

Followed by another subject; people complaining that Canada has not accepted 10,000 Syrian refugees by fast-tracking them into the country, complete with some Muslim idiot claiming Muslims are second class citizens here........

WAH!!!!!

Just a minute....was not ISIS birthed in Syria?

Tell you what, we'll take as many refugees from the ME as we can handle with ONE condition:

They are Christians.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Browning P-35 "Hi Power", a reasonably recent commercial model, so it might be chambered in either 9mm Parabellum or .40 Smith and Wesson.

Why??

A couple years ago on these forums I told you I had a Browning Hi Power. Mine is an older millitary weapon from the sixties. It still works fine but it has fired a lot of rounds. I clean it every time I use it but the rifling is quite worn.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A couple years ago on these forums I told you I had a Browning Hi Power. Mine is an older millitary weapon from the sixties. It still works fine but it has fired a lot of rounds. I clean it every time I use it but the rifling is quite worn.
You can get a replacement barrel fairly inexpensively. I recommend the titanium barrel.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Being killed by a woman bars them from their version of heaven? I must have missed that part. Though I havent read the koran in about five years.

Like I said, killing them that takes care of those ones, but there are others who will replace them. To beat an idea you need a better idea. Slowly vanishing, at this rate they spread faster than they vanish. At least over there they do. The internet makes things a hell of a lot easier for them to recruit people around the globe.

What do I think we should do? Im not entirely sure, but at the same time Im not overly worried. This attack injured one person and killed another. Really, accidents and regular crime in general are far bigger issues to personal safety. If they pulled off another 9/11, but in Canada I'd worry. Particularly as I live in downtown Ottawa and go by Parliament twice a day every day but as things are now, idiots who dont follow the traffic rules concern me more. Given how little has happened and the fact that this guy was known to law enforcement beforehand our people seem to be doing their jobs well. Hopefully that will continue.

I liked that one comedian (forget his name) who said what they'd actually be getting are 72 Virginians.
oh my gosh, I just did a lengthy reply and lost the whole thing...:(

some say it does bar them from heaven other sites say no it's a meme....don't know for sure...the women who are fighting against them some of whom are Muslim have said yes.

Isil fanatics 'fear being killed by a woman will deprive them of virgins in paradise' - Telegraph

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
ANd how would they know? So far no one has gone to heaven and came back with a report.

well the Imans know everything...they know that you get virgins in paradise if you blow yourself up in the name of allah so there, otherwise I am not strapping that sodding vest of bombs on me...nope I ain't

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To be clear I will defend any Muslim living in Canada and will never promote violence, hatred or contempt against anyone who is clearly Islamic. I won't even roll eyes or speak curtly. However, I will strongly advocate Canada reevaluate it's immigration policy on one hand and on the other I will not allow my children to associate with one given the risk of radicalisation which is hardly unfounded given the disproportionate number of Euro descended Canadians who have been involved in overseas Islamic attacks.

I like a clear-headed bigot.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
okay, I've never had it put to me this way, ....I have to think further on this one.

Don't think too hard. It's utter horsefeathers. I can give you examples of Muslims who are "good, red-blooded Canadians," or Americans, or whatever, and Grain's only recourse will be to drag out the no-true-Scotsman fallacy. He's reading off the same hymn sheet as Colpy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just a minute....was not ISIS birthed in Syria?

Tell you what, we'll take as many refugees from the ME as we can handle with ONE condition:

They are Christians.
Jordan was where the training took place. Christians, you didn't specify that False Christians would not be included, why would you want them coming here, we already have tons of them.