Was WWII about what we were told it was about?

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
There are two sides to every story. We only got one. Controversy stimulates debate. I don't know what happened since I wasn't there but I have a healthy skepticism about what I've been told is the truth.

The story, the "official" history of WW2 becomes more and more ridiculous as time goes on. I have no doubt that it is 90% bullsh!t as we see it today.

Textbooks 30 years ago claimed 500,000 Jews were killed. And that's an astronomical number. Somehow that became 6 million today. There are 525,600 minutes in a year. There were roughly 5 years of WW2, and only about 2 years of really outrageous holocaust style mass murders. For them to have killed 6 million Jews, I'm not saying it didn't happen, it would have had to have taken place at a rate of about 1 every 10 seconds. I don't personally believe that they had the manpower or infrastructure to do that while maintaining their frontlines in the war on three continents. I have my doubts as to the actual truth of the WW2 spinmachine we have telling us history today.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The story, the "official" history of WW2 becomes more and more ridiculous as time goes on. I have no doubt that it is 90% bullsh!t as we see it today.

Textbooks 30 years ago claimed 500,000 Jews were killed. And that's an astronomical number. Somehow that became 6 million today. There are 525,600 minutes in a year. There were roughly 5 years of WW2, and only about 2 years of really outrageous holocaust style mass murders. For them to have killed 6 million Jews, I'm not saying it didn't happen, it would have had to have taken place at a rate of about 1 every 10 seconds. I don't personally believe that they had the manpower or infrastructure to do that while maintaining their frontlines in the war on three continents. I have my doubts as to the actual truth of the WW2 spinmachine we have telling us history today.

The Nazi's could process up to 10,000 a day at one camp. 70 K a week - 52 weeks -3,640,000.
Auschwitz, Poland – was that camp – The Nazi’s had many Death Camps –

List of Nazi concentration camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Auschwitz-Birkenau
Poland - Look it up along with the sub camps.

33,000 shot in Babi Tar – 3 days –

Babi Yar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if you were reading 30 k - 30 years ago you were not reading anything that was credible

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
The Nazi's could process up to 10,000 a day at one camp. 70 K a week - 52 weeks -3,640,000.
Auschwitz, Poland – was that camp – The Nazi’s had many Death Camps –

And if you were reading 30 k - 30 years ago you were not reading anything that was credible

I said 500 thousand. That's also the number that the Nazi's estimated they killed, along with another 500,000 or so Gypsies, gays, mongoloids, and the odd Christian. They think they killed a million or so people in their death camps, total.

You say Auschwitz could process 10,000 a day but it's far fetched to think they could round up, and process that many people every day. 6 million people is more people than what populates the Prairie provinces, it's as big as the GTA. I'm not saying that some days they didn't kill 10,000 people but I think that the 500,000 number is far more realistic, of course that doesn't take into account the ones that were not at death camps. They probably shot another half million or so Jews, that wouldn't surprise me.

I just think the logistics of transporting 6 million people to death camps and actually accomplishing killing them while having millions of troops on three continents and trying to sustain a huge war operation, is unrealistic. I think they would have if they could have but it's unlikely that they could have.

And look it up, most history books said about 500,000 Jews were slaughtered in the holocaust 30 years ago. The numbers were changed to show that it was impossible to know for sure but it could be between 500,000 and 2 million, and then that was upgraded to 500,000 - 6 million (maximum) and then after time went along the absolute maximum that was thought to be ridiculously high on completely unrealistic, became the spin number that they go with for effect now.

I just think that if people sit back and logically think of how difficult it would be, man power wise and logistically, they will come to understand that no matter how you look at it, 6 million people is a trumped up number that likely isn't anywhere near the truth.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I said 500 thousand. That's also the number that the Nazi's estimated they killed, along with another 500,000 or so Gypsies, gays, mongoloids, and the odd Christian. They think they killed a million or so people in their death camps, total.

You say Auschwitz could process 10,000 a day but it's far fetched to think they could round up, and process that many people every day. 6 million people is more people than what populates the Prairie provinces, it's as big as the GTA. I'm not saying that some days they didn't kill 10,000 people but I think that the 500,000 number is far more realistic, of course that doesn't take into account the ones that were not at death camps. They probably shot another half million or so Jews, that wouldn't surprise me.
Logistics - The Germans were diverting rail cars to carry Jews to Death Camps instead of moving supplies to their troops – Fact

I am 54 going on 55 - I have read since a child – we started school at about 3 ½ or so – we had a retired teacher in our house – so guess what our parents did -Also read a substantial number of books on WW1 and 2 - Roman Empire – Franco –Prussian War – US Civil War - Egypt - Greece - along with mythology - the encyclopedia Britannica - all by age 12. And quite a few twice as there was lots I did not understand – Yep – I was an early geek for books.
And no where do i recall a credible source mentioning 500 K - Not once.

So list those books the quoted 500 K – I am interested.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh that's it. The Nazi's weren't that bad, they only slaughtered 500,000 Jews not 6 million. Please. Why does this ridiculous argument always get dragged out?

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
Logistics - The Germans were diverting rail cars to carry Jews to Death Camps instead of moving supplies to their troops – Fact

I am 54 going on 55 - I have read since a child – we started school at about 3 ½ or so – we had a retired teacher in our house – so guess what our parents did -Also read a substantial number of books on WW1 and 2 - Roman Empire – Franco –Prussian War – US Civil War - Egypt - Greece - along with mythology - the encyclopedia Britannica - all by age 12. And quite a few twice as there was lots I did not understand – Yep – I was an early geek for books.
And no where do i recall a credible source mentioning 500 K - Not once.

So list those books the quoted 500 K – I am interested.

They may have diverted rail carts but I think you're still Naive about the numbers. That is a crazy operation. The Americans couldn't deal with displacing 500,000 New Orleans residents after Katrina and you're talking about rounding up 6 million people, verfiying that they are Jewish and then placing them in a monstrous national multinational program getting them to death camps thousands of miles away and gassing, burning and disposing of them in a couple of years. It's unrealistic to say the least, completely stupid to be quite honest. How many feet on the ground, policemen, gestapo, does it take to verfiy and round up 6 million Jews, especially while fighting a 3 continent war? there's no way they had the manpower. No way.

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct” not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster, December 5, 2005

plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million which never appeared in the American "free press"

The following data from the 1929, 1942, 1947, and 1963 editions of The World Almanac and Book of Facts published by the New York World Telegram, on pages 727, 849, 748, and 441, respectively, and from the 1996 edition published by Funk & Wagnalls, pg. 646, proves that six million Jews did not die in Nazi concentration camps.

While it's true that the number of Jews in Europe decreased from 10 to 9.4 million between 1928 and 1941, the entire population of Jews in rest of the world also decreased, and much of that was before they could have been exterminated in camps.

All world almanacs show that during WWII the number of Jews in Europe remained flat, but Britannica Book of the Year reports that the number of Jews in the world increased by 600,000, or 4%.

How could 6 million Jews (40% of all Jews and 64% of those in Europe) have died in the Holocaust if their worldwide population increased by 4%?

A possible explanation is that 584,549 Jews disappeared, and then reappeared AFTER the "holocaust" in order to qualify for "war reparations" against a nation neither Jews nor Israel ever took up arms against. In other words, Jews who didn't admit to being Jews during the war suddenly did admit to being Jews when the money was being handed out.

I just think that the numbers don't add up, and they never did.

Oh that's it. The Nazi's weren't that bad, they only slaughtered 500,000 Jews not 6 million. Please. Why does this ridiculous argument always get dragged out?

I never said they weren't bad. It gets drug out because we are discussing how WW2 facts and what we're told are often not in line with each other. It's a good example of that. Saying 6 million makes more of a statement than saying 500,000. Much like saying Iraq had WMDs or that the gulf of Tonken actually happened, which it didn't.

Win the war, and you get to rewrite history. That's what I'm saying. And look at the responses. Look at how people use it to call others antisemitic. And then use it to push an American middle East agenda with Israel as the scapegoat. They are still trying to fight Iran and Ahmedinejad being a holocaust denier is one of their big media spin weapons.

I'm just saying that when you sift through the BS the truth underneath it all is never as bad as what the spin machine makes it out to be.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I never said they weren't bad. It gets drug out because we are discussing how WW2 facts and what we're told are often not in line with each other. It's a good example of that. Saying 6 million makes more of a statement than saying 500,000. Much like saying Iraq had WMDs or that the gulf of Tonken actually happened, which it didn't.

Win the war, and you get to rewrite history. That's what I'm saying. And look at the responses. Look at how people use it to call others antisemitic. And then use it to push an American middle East agenda with Israel as the scapegoat. They are still trying to fight Iran and Ahmedinejad being a holocaust denier is one of their big media spin weapons.

I'm just saying that when you sift through the BS the truth underneath it all is never as bad as what the spin machine makes it out to be.

You're new here. Or are you? How did you find CC exactly.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
As just. How would you describe a just cause?

Which is Nick and which is George?

What are the odds they have relations in Poland?

Neither had anything to do with the second world war. If you`re trying to argue the first world war was unjust you`ll get no argument from me. That war was a total waste for all involved.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
They may have diverted rail carts but I think you're still Naive about the numbers. That is a crazy operation. The Americans couldn't deal with displacing 500,000 New Orleans residents after Katrina and you're talking about rounding up 6 million people, verfiying that they are Jewish and then placing them in a monstrous national multinational program getting them to death camps thousands of miles away and gassing, burning and disposing of them in a couple of years. It's unrealistic to say the least, completely stupid to be quite honest. How many feet on the ground, policemen, gestapo, does it take to verfiy and round up 6 million Jews, especially while fighting a 3 continent war? there's no way they had the manpower. No way.

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct” not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster, December 5, 2005

plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million which never appeared in the American "free press"

The following data from the 1929, 1942, 1947, and 1963 editions of The World Almanac and Book of Facts published by the New York World Telegram, on pages 727, 849, 748, and 441, respectively, and from the 1996 edition published by Funk & Wagnalls, pg. 646, proves that six million Jews did not die in Nazi concentration camps.

While it's true that the number of Jews in Europe decreased from 10 to 9.4 million between 1928 and 1941, the entire population of Jews in rest of the world also decreased, and much of that was before they could have been exterminated in camps.

All world almanacs show that during WWII the number of Jews in Europe remained flat, but Britannica Book of the Year reports that the number of Jews in the world increased by 600,000, or 4%.

How could 6 million Jews (40% of all Jews and 64% of those in Europe) have died in the Holocaust if their worldwide population increased by 4%?

A possible explanation is that 584,549 Jews disappeared, and then reappeared AFTER the "holocaust" in order to qualify for "war reparations" against a nation neither Jews nor Israel ever took up arms against. In other words, Jews who didn't admit to being Jews during the war suddenly did admit to being Jews when the money was being handed out.

I just think that the numbers don't add up, and they never did.

Well we get those that come thru here denying the Shoah. I have no intention of debating and wasting my time with you on this topic.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Neither had anything to do with the second world war. If you`re trying to argue the first world war was unjust you`ll get no argument from me. That war was a total waste for all involved.

Except for France who got their Country back, for a little while anyway, until the Germans invaded in the second world war.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Except for France who got their Country back, for a little while anyway, until the Germans invaded in the second world war.

Yeah the lost that in 1870-71 or so - Back then land would change hands - After the destruction of WW! - Lives lost - then they ( The Allies) all came looking for monies. And that helped create WW2 - Laid the foundations.
And in the 30's after Hitler came to power they gave away the store as they were afraid of another War - Could have stopped him in 36. When he marched into the Rhineland.

Remilitarization of the Rhineland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Yeah the lost that in 1870-71 or so - Back then land would change hands - After the destruction of WW! - Lives lost - then they ( The Allies) all came looking for monies. And that helped create WW2 - Laid the foundations.
And in the 30's after Hitler came to power they gave away the store as they were afraid of another War - Could have stopped him in 36. When he marched into the Rhineland.

Remilitarization of the Rhineland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at it this way.

The French eventually got France back again only to send that knob De Gaulle to Canada in 67 to utter, :Vive le quebec.libre."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The British Royals weren't/aren't British.