Big Explosion in Oslo

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Does he use petty little insults like 'fruit-loop'?

No, his insults are far more heinous.

Why wasn't the camp supplied with a person(s) who had access to some firearms? 90 minutes before the police could cover 200 meters of water? That's as bad as the response time on 9/11.

You haven't been to many summer camps have you?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The media has spoken and they too are insane ... they are saying that this lunatic mass murderer is some kind of right wing guy that decided the best way to communicate was by murdering children. CBC announced that they plan to investigate this right wing idea, prepare programs about it, discuss it ... essentially spread the word that this guy wants spread. We have a lunatic that murdered nearly 100 people, he attributes this action to a political belief and lunatic reporters pick up the ball and run with it. What happened to the days when the voice of murderers was silenced? What happened to responsible reporting?
The biggest danger of all is complacency. Brevicks views are not his alone. In fact, I distinctly recall seeing several postings in this very thread that spoke to the same ideologies. Of course that would be before it was revealed who this terrorist was.

Now, I would like to believe that not all individuals that espouse such rhetoric are capable of such wanton violence and destruction. And in fact I do believe that. But hatred is hatred. As much as I would like to believe that this guy is some kind of aberration ( a "lunatic"), the fact is that this is an example of hatred. An extreme example definitely, but still it's the same kind of hatred that is uttered here and elsewhere every single day.

So while I don't especially hold high hopes of the CBC or any other media outlet in how they will present the information, it might not be such a bad idea to juxtapose this everyday, ordinary rhetoric with such a horrific outcome. To wake people up out of their complacency.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Are you referencing the ones who automatically blame Muslims?
That and those that support Israel's treatment of the Palestinians like it was their god given right.

I realize your objection to Israel is biblical but mine is just plain human rights. Nobody should be treated like that.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
OK OK I admit it.....the Joos did it......

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There have always been lunatics ... the difference between now and 100 years
ago is that today they are unrecognized until it's too late. 100 years ago
everyone could identify the village idiot and kept a close eye on him.
Even today 1 in 10 people are in need of mental health help. Out of that 10% of the population only 10-15% will get help and out of those 60% will ditch their meds and end up right back where they started or in worse shape from self-medicating.

OK OK I admit it.....the Joos did it.....
And if he comes out and says he blew all of those kids away to do Israel a favour? Will it still be

Will

Hit

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I realize your objection to Israel is biblical but mine is just plain human rights. Nobody should be treated like that.
Actually my love for Israel comes from the Bible, I don't see 'Israel' (living there and abroad) collectively being any more benign to their neighbors than those in any other 'hot-spot' on the planet.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Actually my love for Israel comes from the Bible, I don't see 'Israel' (living there and abroad) collectively being any more benign to their neighbors than those in any other 'hot-spot' on the planet.
Are you talking about the biblical Israel or the present state of Israel?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In the Bible they started as Israelites but then were taken over by the Judeans and then things went to ****.

Then God said 'screw you" and here we are today only they forgot God told them to **** off and die.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Israel in the Bible is to be gathered back to Jacob and Israel. The Church is also gathered at the same time, until then both will fall short of being 'good neighbors' to anybody, even themselves. This current Israel would seem to be more like the Israel that was willing to kill people sent by God rather than listen to them and do the 'corrections' needed to become 'good neighbors' as defined in the NT part of the Bible. The Church doesn't even do that very well when you examine the ones with the most authority. Neither should be blindly trusted in this day and age.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Which god? The Israelite dirty little secret is they were polytheists.

But this is thread is about dead kids slaughtered by a Christian zealot.

Here is an interesting read by Anders Behring Breivik aka: Andrew Berwick

Well I tried attaching but 19KB is f-all for upload space to post his manifesto on pdf

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
But this is thread is about dead kids slaughtered by a Christian zealot.
Can we even believe for sure that his statement will be the truth? It would still make sense that the kids being killed was a message being sent to the parents, making that message public might ruin the intended outcome.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Can we even believe for sure that his statement will be the truth? It would still make sense that the kids being killed was a message being sent to the parents, making that message public might ruin the intended outcome.
I'm reading his manifesto right now.

A message from the author/creator of the compendium

I hope you enjoy this compendium. It currently offers the most comprehensive database

of solution oriented subjects. As mentioned, I only ask one thing from you; that you

distribute this book to your friends and ask them to forward it to “their” friends,

especially to individuals who have a patriotic mindset. Please help us and help yourself,

your family and friends by contributing to spread the tools which will ensure our victory;

for the truth must be known... It is not only our right but also our duty to contribute to

preserve our identity, our culture and our national sovereignty by preventing the ongoing

Islamisation. There is no Resistance Movement if individuals like us refuse to contribute...

Multiculturalism (cultural Marxism/political correctness), as you might know, is the root

cause of the ongoing Islamisation of Europe which has resulted in the ongoing Islamic

colonisation of Europe through demographic warfare (facilitated by our own leaders). This

compendium presents the solutions and explains exactly what is required of each and

every one of us in the coming decades. Everyone can and should contribute in one way

or the other; it’s just a matter of will.

Time is of the essence. We have only a few decades to consolidate a sufficient level of

resistance before our major cities are completely demographically overwhelmed by

Muslims. Ensuring the successful distribution of this compendium to as many Europeans

as humanly possible will significantly contribute to our success. It may be the only way to

avoid our present and future dhimmitude (enslavement) under Islamic majority rule in

our own countries.

I have been unable to send this compendium to many people, for various reasons, so I

truly hope you will be willing to contribute.

It should be noted that English is my secondary language and due to certain security

precautions I was unable to have the documents professionally edited and proof read.

Needless to say, there is a potential for improving it literarily. As such, consider it a ”first

edition draft”. The responsibility falls upon you now as I will, for obvious reasons, not be

able to develop it any further.

Any and all individuals with the appropriate skills are encouraged to contribute to a

second edition of this compendium by improving and expanding it where needed.

Sincere and patriotic regards,

Andrew Berwick, London, England - 2011

Justiciar Knight Commander for Knights Templar Europe and one of several leaders of the

National and pan-European Patriotic Resistance Movement

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This guy kills about 100 people and he is concerned about copy-write violations so he makes his work 'public domain'. I wonder how he would feel if I did a 'select all' and then 'backspace'?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Holy ****...he goes into heavy detail about how and where he bought his bomb supplies and his rifle, type of ammo and much much more.

December, January and February 2011

When initiating the “chemical acquirement phase”, in end November/early December, I

must admit I was filled with some angst. This was after all a critical phase, perhaps the

most dangerous of all phases. If I messed this phase up, by being flagged, reported to the

authorities etc. I would be neutralized before I could finalize my operation. Even when

taking all possible precautions; I estimate it is a 30% chance of being reported to the

system protectors at the national intelligence agency during this phase.

My concerns and angst relating to this phase impacted my motivation, to a point where I

had to initiate specific counter-measures to reverse the loss of morale and motivation. I

decided that the correct approach to reversing it was to initiate another DBOL steroid cycle

and intensify my strength training. I also spent some time locating and downloading some

new inspirational music. A lot of new vocal trance tracks and some inspirational music by

Helene Boksle. In addition; I decided I would allow myself to play the newly launched

expansion: World of Warcraft –Cataclysm. The combination of these three counter

measures, in addition to my 3 weekly indoctrination/meditation walks, resulted in my

morale and motivation again peaking.

I would now initiate the most critical of all phases; the “chemical acquirement phase”

I will include a list of some of the items/components acquired during this period:

Item: Sulphur powder (pure yellow)

Purchase:

Dec 2010

Intended use:

component to primary charge

Quantity:

0,5 kg

Supplier:

Ebay, English company

Alt. supplier:

can also be purchased from aquarium shops for aquarium filters

Shipping declaration:

specified as “yellow artist paint dust”

Cost:

20 Euro

Bought with VISA - Paypal

Delivery:

delivery without problems, customs never opened

Cover story:

sulphur used for aquarium filter refill (oh, we love our little imaginary fishies,

don’t we)

Cover story used:

no

Risk:

I was concerned about customs seizing the package and/or informing authorities but

it appears this didn’t happen.

Item: Sodium Nitrite

Purchase:

Dec 2010

Intended use:

primary charge

Quantity:

0,3 kg

Supplier:

Keten, Polish chemical store

Alt. supplier:

can be purchased from other chemical stores and some apothecaries

Shipping declaration:

specified as “sodium nitrate”

Cost:

10 Euro

Bought with VISA - Paypal

Delivery:

delivery without problems, customs did not appear to have opened

Cover story:

Sodium Nitrite used as a preservative for curing/processing meat. A

teaspoon of SN is mixed with salt and other herbs and rubbed into 25 kg meat. This

process preserves the colour before freezing and prevents the development of bacteria. It

is common for Norwegian moose hunters to use this product as they often acquire and

process up to several hundred kilograms of meat which needs to be processed with

preservatives before freezing.

Cover story used:

no

Risk:

I was concerned about customs seizing the package and/or informing authorities but

it appears this didn’t happen.

Item: Sodium Nitrate

Purchase:

Dec 2010

Intended use:

component to secondary charge, Picric acid (1,5 kg worth)

Quantity:

3 kg

Supplier:

Apothecary/drug store

Alt. supplier:

can be created quite easily from primary materials. Guide is available on the

net/youtube. Also available from other chemical stores and some apothecaries

Shipping declaration:

There was a 1 week delivery time from the drug store as they had

to order it from a supplier

Cost:
500 Euro

Bought with VISA

Delivery:
product picked up at drug store, content searched for GPS transmitters just in

case

Cover story:

Sodium Nitrate used as a preservative for curing/processing meat. A

teaspoon of SN is mixed with salt and other herbs and rubbed into 25 kg meat. This

process preserves the colour before freezing and prevents the development of bacteria. It

is common for Norwegian moose hunters to use this product as they often acquire and

process up to several hundred kilograms of meat which needs to be processed with

preservatives before freezing. I was also a bit concerned about paying with my VISA, as it

would be a traceable transaction, but I felt it would have caused “red flags” with the clerk if

I attempted to pay by cash.

Cover story used:

yes (reason for purchase explained to drug store clerk before

ordering). Deluxe business regalia used at first encounter with clerk to send the right

signals. A good method is to ask the correct questions which leads to the clerk suggesting

you buy “compound x”. I told her our hunting group had previously used a wholesale food

supplier for buying the preservative but that they suggested we now buy it from a drug

store. If selecting a drug store –use a rural one, located in a high class area, which is

located in proximity to individuals who regularly go hunting. Also, ensure that you are a

member of a hunter organization and have a license for a rifle etc. in case the clerk informs

the intelligence agency who then performs a background check.

Risk:

Moderate risk. I am concerned about the drug store clerk informing the intelligence

agency. There is also a chance that the intelligence agency regularly screen drug store

customer lists and compare it to terror lists. There is a slight possibility that you can end up

on a list after you order such a substance from a drug store. Therefore; I would suggest

you create SN using base materials. Google for “how to create “sodium nitrate” guides.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Item: Sulphuric Acid

(car battery acid)

Purchase:

Dec 2010

Intended use:

component to primary and secondary charge

Quantity:

12 litres of pure (80-90%) sulphuric acid (equivalent to 25-36 litres of 30% SA)

Supplier:

Automobile parts supplier - acquired 7L at 30% purity from two different

suppliers, car recycling facility (where trashed cars are delivered) – acquired 4 large car

batteries containing 6L at 30% purity, wholesale supplier for the mechanic shops: Exide

Sonnak – acquired 25L at 30% purity

Alt. supplier:

can be acquired from car mechanics, automobile parts suppliers or at

recycling stations (often a subsection of a gasoline station). Also available from other

chemical stores and some apothecaries

Cost:

150 Euro for 7L, 20 Euro for 4 batteries, 130 Euro for 25L

Bought with cash:

from first three suppliers and with VISA for the 25L container, as I

feared it would generate suspicion if I paid with cash.

Delivery:

picked up at the selected suppliers, transporting the 25L container was risky as

it is considered dangerous goods. If you crash your car with this load and the container

breaks open you will end up like the melting guy in the Robocop movie:D The only bonus of

course would be that you won’t have to invest in a new Freddy Kruger face mask for next

Halloween…

Cover story:

I purchased 2-3 car batteries from an online store - mcdeler.no (research an

equivalent site for your country). Story told to clerk: “Ordered xx from xx.com. To my

surprise the batteries did not contain liquid, which is why I have to buy it separately.” It is

illegal to ship battery acid by post and the people working in these stores know it. Thus;

your cover story will appear solid and credible and you will not raise any red flags. You can

only buy up to 3-5L per supplier using this story, as the cover story would appear flawed if

you claimed you ordered more than 3 batteries online.

Cover story used:

yes, at all 4 suppliers. URL for site selling the “empty battery cases”

proved useful as it showed that I had sincere intentions with the sulphuric acid.

Risk:

Moderate risk. I was a little concerned about the 25L purchase since it was more

than I needed, and it appeared too much for my “official use”. However, they were sold out

of the smaller variants so it was the only alternative. The guy selling them bought the story

but he was really concerned for my safety when transporting the material. I am not looking

forward to boiling down this nasty stuff, from 30% to 80-90% purity. I will take all

precautions though and ensure to be wearing full chemical hazmat suit and full respirator

with additional splash proof face mask. Although, I guess worst case would be that I can

finally audition for the next Predator movie…<3

Item: Distilled water

25L container

Purchase:

Dec 2010

Intended use:

in manufacturing process of primary and secondary charge (never use

normal water)

Quantity:

25 litres

Supplier:

same supplier/transaction as above (25L car battery acid). In fact; this

purchased only strengthened the cover story as car battery acid consists of 30% sulphuric

acid and 70% distilled water.

Item: Acetylsalicylic acid

(aspirin)

Purchase:

Dec/Jan 2010/11

Intended use:

component to primary and secondary charge

Quantity:

190 packages – 20 tabs x 440 mg (for 1,5kg of picric acid)

Supplier:

Drug stores

Alt. supplier:

N/A

Cost:

6 Euro per package = a total of 1140 Euro for 190 packages

Bought with cash:

from all drug stores

Delivery:

retail sale from drug store

Cover story:

3 packages for my company (December is the season for Christmas parties

so it’s the high season for aspirin due to alcohol side effects)

Cover story used:

yes, in each drug store

Risk:

Low. This was the most lol task ever. The main problem was that there are only 30-

40 drug stores in my city and only 20 of them are within walking range of each other. I first

attempted to purchase up to 10 packages per drugstore but with little success, due to the

fact that it is not legal to sell more than 2 packages per customer. Larger purchases require

a written notice from a medical professional. I ended up creating a “walking route” which

included the purchase of 3 packages per drug store. Route covered 20 drug stores and took

around 4 hours of constant walking to complete. Doing this by car would have taken even

longer due to parking limitations in my city, and bicycle was out of the question as it was

too much snow. I ended up using 4 full days (1 x route x 4 times) before I had enough

aspirin. I waited 7-14 days before starting the purchase route again as I wanted to avoid

being recognized by the pharmacy clerks. A few of them did recognize me though but since

I appeared to be a professional (designer business regalia ftw) and an upstanding citizen, I

believe no red flags were raised. High class regalia used for purchase round to avoid raising

flags. I started out buying the expensive Bayer Aspirin but quickly reverted to the purchase

of a generic brand instead, as it was much cheaper.

Item: Aluminium powder, flaked 400 mesh (particle size)

Intended use:

component to tertiary charge (fertilizer sensitizer). According to sources;

alu powder mixed with AN will increase tertiary charge sensitivity and increase demolition

power by approximately 10-30%

Quantity:

10-15% of total fertilizer weight (2 tons of fertilizer means 200-300 kg alu

powder)

Supplier:

Keten, a Polish chem. store

Alt. supplier:

You can buy large alu ingots and file them down or try other chem store

The alternative method described:

Buy aluminium bars/ingots or profiles from a forge/supplier and file these metal bars down to powder using

specialized cryo filing drill bur and renting a high powered drill. If, in the future, intelligence agencies counter

and start monitoring forges then alu scrap is also an option. I did significant research on this area and

concluded: the optimal aluminium filing drill bit is the following:

Brand: Partsmaster, nch.com, Cryo phase, nitrid/carbid/cobalt burrs, ball nose cylinder 13mm, recommended

drill RPM is 7000-38 000. They cost 130 Euro in my country. I haven’t yet tested it but according to my

calculations you should be able to generate at least 1kg of alu powder per minute (2 hours = 120 kg vs manual

filing would take 112 hours for the same amount). You should probably dip the burr in ice water every 20 sec to

prevent overheating, but I will have to double check this with supplier. We don’t want the burr to crack.

Note: when filing; ALWAYS use a 3M mask with particle filter and create a 1m3 “work chamber” using plastic

sheeting to prevent spreading alu particles all over the room/area.

Cost:

2000 Euro for 150 kg, shipping included. You can probably get 100 kg un-processed

alu bars from 1000 Euro.

Payment by bank wire

Delivery:

Ordered and paid in mid December. As of March 1st 2011, I have still not

received it. The supplier is really unprofessional and has ignored my 5 last emails. 3 x 50

kg containers are supposed to be shipped to a Schenker store in Karlstad, Sweden, where I

will make a pickup and transfer it to Oslo.

Cover story:

Alu powder is an essential component to certain types of boat epoxy paints

to give the paint UV protective properties. In the first email I explained this in detail (that it

was for maritime epoxy coating purposes etc.). My company is a producer of coating

solutions for the maritime sector etc.

Cover story used:

yes

Risk:

High. I regret placing the order as I see, in retrospect, that Keten is likely to be

closely monitored by a majority of European intelligence agencies. Instead, I should have

bought alu ingots from a forge and filing them down to powder using a special cryo filing

drill bur and renting a high powered drill. As for type of alu; I am not really sure if flaked

400 mesh powder is the most optimal choice. There are conflicting facts surrounding the

optimal alu particle size/shape for demolition purposes. Some said 400 flaked was optimal

but other sources claimed spherical + other sizes was the best.

Item: Microballoons/sil-cell (very small glass spheres filled with oxygen)

Intended use:

component to tertiary charge (fertilizer sensitizer). According to sources;

microballoons mixed with AN will increase tertiary charge sensitivity and create so called

“hotspots” which will increase demolition power by approximately 10-20%

Quantity:

2-3% of total fertilizer weight (2 tons of fertilizer means 50-60 kg

microballoons)

Supplier:

seasea.no, a maritime shop

Alt. supplier:

other maritime shops or cement/plastic/resin/paint shops

Cost:

115 Euro for 9 kg, so 60 kg is 770 Euro.

Payment:

haven’t yet bought this as I don’t have anywhere to store it yet

Delivery:

N/A

Cover story:

Going to research “cover story” when the time comes. I think it is an

essential component to mix in plastic/fiber material (the plastic used in boats etc.)

Cover story used:

yes, will be used

Risk:

Low, medium risk if you buy everything at once without a solid cover story.

Continuation December log

As already mentioned; I initiated a second steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on DBOL tabs

(40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 90 kg. No side effects. Cycle cancelled

after three weeks because I felt I had to prioritize other tasks.

Pistol training November, December and January

Pistol training was initiated in order to fulfill the government requirement for purchase.

15 training sessions in November, December and January was completed and documented.

The application for a Glock 17 was sent in mid January. Documentation and activity

requirement was met. I joined my local pistol club back in 2005 for the first time but have

only sporadically attended training until November 2010. The fact that I joined the club as

early as 2005 was a planned move to increase my chances for obtaining a Glock, legally.

Rifle training December and January

3 rifle training sessions was completed during this period. The intention was to acquire a

minimum of experience with, Gungnir, my semi automatic Ruger Mini 14, .223 caliber and

to calibrate my Eotech sights properly at 100 meter distance.

December and January - Rifle/gun accessories purchased

-
10 x 30 round magazines
- .223 cal at 34 USD per mag. Had to buy through a

smaller US supplier (who again ordered from other suppliers) as most suppliers have

export limitations. An alternative supplier was located in Sweden but it would have cost

1,5 times more. Another possibility would have been to use Jetcarrier (or similar freight

forwarder which allows you to order from a US address) but some companies have nosale

policies to New Jersey for this reason. Total cost: 550 USD

From Midway

-

GG&G Picatinny Style Scope Base Ruger Mini-14, Ranch only: 95 Euro

-

Aimshot Laser Sight and Flashlight Tri-Rail Barrel Mount: 30 Euro (3x picatinny/weaver

rail)

-

Allen Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier, 5 round Nylon (mounted on shotgun): 10

euro

-

Loctite Blue Aluminum Threadlocker, cost 10 USD on Ebay, excellent for tightening

screws on the alu rails used for fastening the holographic sight and 3 x sight.

From other suppliers

-

LaserLyte Pistol Bayonet Quick Detachable – a picatinny/weaver rail bayonet purchased

from Ebay using VISA/Paypal, cost: 62 USD.

-

4 x 30 round magazines for Glock 9mm from a national supplier, Capsicum Solutions,

using VISA, cost: 230 Euro.

-

Cammenga Easyloader for AR15/Mini14 from a national supplier, Capsicum solutions,

cost: 70 Euro

-

Hollow point ammo for .223 from a national supplier, 500 Euro. Had to research and

use a cover when buying; bird hunting ftw.

-

Slugs ammo for shotgun, 100 Euro, cover when buying; deer hunting ammo.

Equipment needed for creating chemical/biological ammo

-

DREMEL Universal tool 200 series (the drill)

-

DREMEL Workstation (used for stabilizing the drill in a stable 90 degree position)

-

DREMEL Multichuck (allows you to use conventional drill bits on your dremel tool)

Total cost for these three items: 140 Euro from Pixmania.com

-

65mm Drill Press Vice (Quick Release) from Lathe Mill, ordered from Ebay via Paypal,

cost: 33 USD (Anchortools.com). This item will hold the cartridge in place while I drill a

portion of the lead core out of the bullet.

Note; I have concluded that .223 ammo is not suitable for creating bio rounds. The bullet

simply lacks the size required to fit a deadly doze. 7.62 ammo would be preferable as it is

more than double the size. 9 mm bullets are ok for this purpose, but I have to wait for my

Glock license before I get access to 9 mm ammunition.

Other items bought from Clas Ohlson, general store:

-

Manual filing set

-

Super glue, used for plugging the bullet after injection

-

De-isolation thong that lets you cut of the tip of bullets (looks like a wirecutter)

Other items ordered:

Marketing related

Casio EXZ 330 SR digital camera, for marketing purposes, from Expert, cost: 80 Euro. This

would allow me to complete a photo session, without the need to use a professional

photographer. I have used a professional in the past but it is obvious that the regalia I

intend to use in the photo session will generate suspicion and threaten the security of the

operation. Lack of professional digital equipment, green sheet background and other

related and expensive photo gear can be compensated by my Photoshop skills.

Operational gear, components and accessories

-

Latex tubing/surgical tubing 10” . 1/32 wall latex tubing from Ebay 50 USD, used as

the outer layer on a fuse to prevent early detonation.

-

Ruger Mini 14 from national supplier, cost: 1100 Euro

-

Trigger job on Ruger Mini 14, 100 Euro (bought in October I believe), to make the

trigger lighter to press for rapid fire,

-

Training ammo: 200 Euro

-

Barley Crusher MaltMill with 7 kg hopper, from barleycrusher.com, cost 250 USD incl

shipping.

Received the Barley Crusher in January. I haven’t yet tested if it works but according to my

calculation it should enable me pulverize fertilizer prills at record speed. When you attach a

drill using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM it should give you a crush rate of 3 kg per minute

making the pulverization process of 2 tons of fertilizer fast and easy. The crusher rollers are

adjustable at both ends so they can be adjusted according to prill size to ensure proper

pulverization.

Fitness/muscle supplements

-

100% Whey Protein 9kg, cost: 250 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 100 g per day in

combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, short protein

-

100% Casein Protein 2 kg, cost: 70 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 25 g per day

before you go to bed in combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, long

protein

-

No-Xplode, cost: 50 Euro, pre-workout energy booster, this should also be used 10 min

prior to mission

-

Milk Thistle Herbal Supplement , 3 boxes, cost: 45 USD, Ebay, needed to strengthen

the liver when using steroid tabs (Winstrol/DBOL). As steroid tabs are toxic for your

liver you should use this liver supplement (3 tabs per day during a steroid cycle).

Logistic failures

I ordered an ASE Utra CQB-QM silencer (cost was 800 Euro) for my semi automatic rifle in

September 2010 and the supplier, Intersport Bogstadveien, told me it would arrive in early

January 2011. In January, the supplier told me ASE had suddenly cancelled all private

orders due to the fact that they had just received a large military order... I’m not going to

take the chance with a regular non-auto silencer because it might overheat and explode

during rapid fire, with the risk of destroying Gungnir. I was not able to find another supplier

of semi automatic silencers that could be sent to my country directly from the supplier or

by jetcarrier. The only bonus I guess is that by eliminating the silencer aspect allows me to

order and equip a bayonet instead. So I guess; “Marxist on a stick” will soon become an

exclusive Knights Templar Europe trademark:D.

February

Initiated third steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on winstrol tabs (40 mg per day) followed by

3 weeks of DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 93 kg. No side

effects. Cycle completed with great success. I have never in my life been more physically fit

than I am today. Strength increased by 30-50% which will prove useful.

Creation of marketing movie trailer

Feb 15

th to Feb 26th: created a 12,5 minute movie trailer (slideshow trailer) promoting the

compendium: “2083 –A European Declaration of Independence”. All the slides were

created in Photoshop. After 12 days of hard work I can say I am somewhat satisfied with

the end result. I would love to make it even better but I really can’t afford to invest any

more time into this trailer which might never see the light of day… Not happy with end

resolution but higher res would just make the AVI file too large for efficient distribution.

Was planning to hire a low cost Asian movie guy through scriptlance.com but I have to

conserve my funds.

Other social related matters

After 5 years in the Freemasons I was finally accepted for rank 4-5 (it’s a combined rank).

However, due to lack of time I decided to decline the offer. I told them I would be

unavailable until Autumn 2011, due to extensive traveling.

Purchase of containers – primary, secondary and tertiary

To calculate the required size for cylinders (for primary, secondary, tertiary charge

housings)

Google for an online Density Mass & Volume Calculator, like the following:

http://www.1728.com/density.htm

Mass: 12 gram (DDNP detonator content)

You now need to find the volume and density

Density: example density of water is 915 kg/m3 so density of the primer is approximately 700

Now, with the density and mass (700, 12) you can now calculate the volume

To calculate cylinder volume:

http://www.online-calculators.co.uk/volumetric/cylindervolume.php

With these calculations you now know the size of cylinder required for 12 gram primary, 500 g

secondary and 50 kg tertiary charge.

Cylinder housings purchased

Primary container (small, fits 12-20 grams)

I bought the primary containers (detonator housing) from a general supply store. It was

actually a long alu pipe which I intend to cut into three detonator housings. I also bought

screws so that I may create lockable “ends” by using appropriate sized coins (placing two

screws above and two below the coin. I was uncertain whether to select alu, copper or steel

for the primary container but eventually decided to go with alu.

Cost: 50 Euro

Size: 10 x 1,6 cm (12g)

Secondary container (medium, fits 500-800 grams)

I bought the secondary container (x 3) from IKEA, a metal toilet brush housing, the most

expensive and robust alternative they had. I had reviewed various suppliers prior to

concluding this transaction.

Cost: 80 Euro.

Size: 30 x 7 cm (692g), alternatively: 30 x 6,5 cm (597g)

Tertiary container (large, fits 50-60 kg)

Ordered 3 x 61L barrels with a removable end cap(tertiary container) from a national