Is Fukushima About to Blow?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
This Will most likely wipe out a huge proportion of the sea life on earth for the next 2000 years.
Make no mistake, this event will change the world for ever. Humans are dirty little cancers

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Uhhh... lemme rephrase a bit. It has to be lead-heavy concrete.
Perhaps that is what they should be doing with the sewage sludge rather than selling it off to to neighboring Nations.

I hope the events down south don't, well, 'go south' as the saying goes.

YouTube - ‪Arnie Gundersen - Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & About to Get Worse - June 14, 2011‬‏

Bigger wave @ 11:30 means the protection offered by the safety systems will 'go down' should the up-river dams burst. Since the diesel gensets would be down because they were not built on a barge (in the middle of 'Kansas) that will melt the same as the ones in Japan.

They would be better off blowing it into rubble and let the 5 or so floods wash it into the GOM. As loose as the soil is what would prevent it from being carved out like the scablands of the Pacific Northwest or is the terrain slope too low for flash-flood speeds? The vid also indicated that this current flood could last all summer even without any dams breaking so that would also play a factor in being able to keep the rods cool. Water would not be a problem during the flood and any releases would be swept downstream quite quickly but what happens when the flood recedes and the flooded areas will never be able to be put back into working order, will the rods be 'cold' by then?

This Will most likely wipe out a huge proportion of the sea life on earth for the next 2000 years.
Make no mistake, this event will change the world for ever. Humans are dirty little cancers
I'm still waiting for science to release some pics of the new species of sparrows that live in the Chernobyl Sarcophagus. Was that part of the original plan in the design? Sad to think that is how the Japanese will consider 'air-tight' should they get the chance to seal up their mess.

In a somewhat related subject, should the plans for a 'hot-particle' engine (HPE) be made priority or open-source as creating a 'capture device' has 1,000's of design possibilities all the way back to 'prairie schooners' using sails to capture larger amounts of particles. (scrapping said sails would be a task the 'elderly' are well suited for and they seem to go to sleep before anything melts inside them)

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wouldn't be shocked if they have to abandon the entire region.

Perhaps that is what they should be doing with the sewage sludge rather than
selling it off to to neighboring Nations.
You drink Regina sewer sludge in your beer.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was hoping the extra few % in a wine cooler was enough to dormate the harmful critters. At my age I should die of natural causes of old age so radiation intake is no big concern. Seeing the kids running around without any protection is not a great idea if they ever want to even see middle age. (without serious health related problems)
If sites that want to be as dust-free as possible (computer centers) use water to filter the dust out of the (intake from outside) airflow the why not implement that sort of level for places where young children are in large groups, ie schools. Since that could be retrofitted to any/all buildings even businesses could do that at little expense, put the elderly into buildings that do not have that level of protection

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can't cook or filter off pharmaceuticals that the barley takes up from the sludge spread on the feilds. Same goes for the hops and the corn for sugars.

Filters.....that's joke. Do you have an RO system in your house? How toxic are the filters when they are changed? Do you dispose of them properly or just toss them out?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps some additive can be used to help flush that part of the body out. MMS can cause diarrhea at a desired level and it kills a lot of pathogens that can enter the stomach or the body through the ears, eyes, nose let alone by eating something. Vit E is supposed to be e detox for heavy metals (at least as far as curing the 'blue man' who gets a bad batch of CS, which is another method of combating some pathogins)

Doesn't nature always have an 'opposite' that neutralizes any certain poison/parasite?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The floods south of here also mix up a lot of things that end up in the soil. Why does it seem that flood and float are mutually exclusive words. Putting some barrels under a trailer and setting a strong anchor would be all a person needs to avoid becoming a refugee. A radiated Japan could be the testing place for remote control farming of 'produce' that is nor part of the food chain, say a long grained crop whose fibers could be used in the manufacture of cement products where strength takes precedent over radiation concerns, like in walls meant to hold back high volumes of water, flood walls and dams used to create electric power.

The very bottom of the Black Sea is supposed to be 'dead water' and it doesn't mix withe the water above that, why could that not be used to be the dump site for N-waste (for europe), drop it in a container and it doesn't matter if it ruptures once it is on the bottom

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Years and years and years of fallout are going to blanket the earth building up and building up.

I guess cattle mutilations will increase again this summer and the years to come. There is nothing better than a large herbivore to test for fallout accumulation levels.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Mr Angstrom, pleased to meet you by the way, lay off us humans who ain't dirty little cancers. You may not like the rest of us but I notice you bear a striking resemblance to us, so shut your cake hole sir and get back on that oar with yer bench mate before I have the bosun put some hurt on yer scrawny back. There's a very good reason you ain't a deck officer yet.
hahahahahahaha

Years and years and years of fallout are going to blanket the earth building up and building up.

I guess cattle mutilations will increase again this summer and the years to come. There is nothing better than a large herbivore to test for fallout accumulation levels.

The cockroaches have adapted I guess, so theres hope for us I guess. Ill get under the sink later and behind the fridge for some esperience. We might as well get used to it, it ain't going to go away.

And large rodents are immune, right.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I know some people who did not know about this nuclear crisis in Japan, and these people are Canadians. What does that mean?

Cause we have huge amounts of Uranium natural resource for sell.
Our government just cares about the money cause that's what we,
voted for. Again it comes down to humans being dirty little Cancers
Myself included, mister Darkbeaver. I know its hard to look in the mirror,
and see the truth. At least I have the ballz to admit it. Your just a coward

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Cause we have huge amounts of Uranium natural resource for sell.
Our government just cares about the money cause that's what we,
voted for. Again it comes down to humans being dirty little Cancers
Myself included, mister Darkbeaver. I know its hard to look in the mirror,
and see the truth. At least I have the ballz to admit it. Your just a coward

When i said the piece you replied to too, i meant it being the idea is not many people i know apparently know whats going on out of town. Im not darkbeaver. Humans are not a cancer any species that gains a majority in its habitat usually ends up kicking a little more ass than is necessary.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
Wow.......um........is that really a name of a place where they build a nuclear plant?

How ironic