Stephen Hawking warns over making contact with aliens

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
This proves the Creator is the same Designer of all the universe.
It does no such thing. All it proves is that all life on this planet likely originated from the same source, which was most likely a bunch of animo acids and proteins on meteorites.

I don't mean some of us are aliens, but originally the seed of life came from one past planet to another future planet by means of the meteoritic rocks.

.... or not.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I think the ET are similar to the people of Earth with some differences: like the general color may be blue or green (not very deep color may be), in addition to some other variations of the ear or nose or eye. In addition, some of the ET may be winged: having two wings like that of the eagle.
No way. I bet they are octopods with antennae that carry 4961 different types of sensory organs, no brains, have titanium shells, jello muscles, and bones of transparent steel.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If so how did they reach to our Earth?
Superman.

And why not on a previous planet, because life needs suitable conditions and circumstances; specially if it is a life with various forms of plant, animal and man;
No reason. But he was only suggesting that there was another possibility to the one you claimed.

so why do you deny the possibility that it started on some planets then came to our Earth embedded in the broken pieces of such destroyed planets?
He didn't. He just suggested another possibility.

The design is the same indicats --> the Creator is the same One.

The variations of a large number of kinds (of the plant, animal and man races)indicate --> His might and omnipotence.
That is only your limited interpretation. I say "limited" because there are other possibilities.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is that every living thing, animal, insect, fish or tree share the same DNA. If one of us is alien, all of us are alien.

Absolutely, if the theory of contamination is correct (that life arose out of contamination, whether from a meteor, asteroid, or the remains of the picnic by an alien species) then all the life on earth is alien life.

However, that doesn’t mean that it will resemble any of the life on other planets. Thus, if life on earth is a result of contamination by the picnic, you may be sure that we look nothing at all like the aliens who came here for the picnic.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Well, at least we won't have to worry about racism anymore lol Although I wonder what the evangelicals and Christian nuts' thoughts on this.

And why won't we have to worry about racism? And it will post a big problem for Evangelicals and indeed all the extreme right wingnut religions. Thus, did Christ die for the aliens, or did he die only for humans? If he dies only for humans, then the aliens are literally spawn of the Devil and must be destroyed.

My guess is that it will split the far right religions right down the middle. Some Fundamentalists will claim that Christ died for all the sentient beings, therefore aliens must be allowed to live and converted to Christianity. The other faction will claim that Christ did not die for the aliens, that aliens are all descended from Devil and must be utterly destroyed, must be wiped out.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I think that life emerged from the primordial soup on Earth and that life spread over the whole planet. and it evolved into every creature we ever had or have. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

It most certainly did. The point is, how did it originate in the primordial soup? that could very well have come from contamination from outer space.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yup. Parents usually create their kids. It happens a lot.

There is no doubt in the process but there is doubt that the entire creation is exclusive to the parents. I''l try again. Evolution results in creations and those creations evolve more creations. Which came first the creations or the evolutions? And are children entirely the product of the parents? How much of the environmental factors at the time and the spacial position influence the creation of the offspring?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It most certainly did. The point is, how did it originate in the primordial soup? that could very well have come from contamination from outer space.

If life came from outer space, where did it start from? If life could start on another planet, it could just as easily have started on Earth.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
If life came from outer space, where did it start from? If life could start on another planet, it could just as easily have started on Earth.

You are quite right. 'Other world hypothesis' simply pushes the origin of life further back, it doesn't really tell us how life originated.

Saying that life originated on another world is astronomical solution to the problem, it is not the biological solution.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You are quite right. 'Other world hypothesis' simply pushes the origin of life further back, it doesn't really tell us how life originated.

Saying that life originated on another world is astronomical solution to the problem, it is not the biological solution.

What would either a "biological or astronomical solution" constitute for the species? What would it mean to solve for these two unknowns? What does it mean to even think it possible?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
What would either a "biological or astronomical solution" constitute for the species? What would it mean to solve for these two unknowns? What does it mean to even think it possible?

Astronomical solution means you try to explain life in astronomical terms, how it migrated to earth from other planers or asteroids.

Biological solution means you try to explain life in biological terms, how it evolved from protein molecules, with the action of thunder, electricity etc. Biological explanation (when we find it) will tell us how life evolved. Astronimical explnanation merely pushes the origin of life back into the past,

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There is no doubt in the process but there is doubt that the entire creation is exclusive to the parents. I''l try again. Evolution results in creations and those creations evolve more creations. Which came first the creations or the evolutions?
Neither. Life always existed.
And are children entirely the product of the parents?
Well, they don't originate in nut trees, rocks, or flashlights.
How much of the environmental factors at the time and the spacial position influence the creation of the offspring?
Enough.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Absolutely, if the theory of contamination is correct (that life arose out of contamination, whether from a meteor, asteroid, or the remains of the picnic by an alien species) then all the life on earth is alien life.
Wrong. It is irrelevant where the parts came from. If the conditions HERE were right to form life then that life HERE is indigenous. Only in an extremely remote sense is life alien: and that is only because Earth itself came from somewhere else. Earth came from a sun. Suns come from nebulae. etc. etc. Life born here is native.

Do you get your science from the same place eanassir gets his? It certainly seems similar.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005