Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Who do you think wrote the article?

Better check again because it was written about an article from another news source

Still doesn't matter who wrote it the teachers involved were suspended until an investigation is completed giving validity to the whole thing no?

Teachers suspended until an INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETED.

Validity? Sure, it happened.

WHAT actually happened though is, again, in question. If it comes back the teachers did this for no reason, then yes, fire their asses and likely they'll be sued. They overstepped and more than that.

IF this is a case of the kid is trans but has parents who are not accepting of that and who in fact are the kind to disown their kids, giving the kid support isn't exactly wrong. Involving CPS is a whole other issue. Ergo, there's a lot of dynamics going on here, it's a shitshow in general. I haven't looked for more since this first came up and at that point it was reported only on right wing scare rags. Even the article you linked has "OMGFEAR" in the first paragraph that really, find a better, more neutral news source.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

WHAT actually happened though is, again, in question. If it comes back the teachers did this for no reason, then yes, fire their asses and likely they'll be sued. They overstepped and more than that.

IF this is a case of the kid is trans but has parents who are not accepting of that and who in fact are the kind to disown their kids, giving the kid support isn't exactly wrong. Involving CPS is a whole other issue. Ergo, there's a lot of dynamics going on here, it's a shitshow in general. I haven't looked for more since this first came up and at that point it was reported only on right wing scare rags. Even the article you linked has "OMGFEAR" in the first paragraph that really, find a better, more neutral news source.
So do you think biological men can be women ? And vice versa ? What is the purpose of opposite sexes if not for procreation ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Does that explain the suicide attempt covered up by the teachers?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And depending on context, that's absolutely their right.

But then considering your source, it is a right wing shitshow.

The link provided for the Virginia case is, again, partly a lie (no proof the obviously sexual assasulter is trans) so sensationalism and outright trying to cause more shit for legitimate cases doesn't help. Why aren't you calling that out?
The mother of the so-called "Trans" or the "boy who went into the washroom" stated in an interview that her son was NOT TRANS! But hey, she's his mom so likely doesn't know what she's talking about right? After all, the "experts" tell us that parents don't need to be told squat regarding their kids, so maybe she doesn't know ?????

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You certainly implied that 'it never happened'.

No, you wouldn't have googled it, because you already said you wouldn't bother. Nor do I think you look up details of anything really.

Good?

Good on you for never experiencing. As for not being ashamed of not knowing, well... that's on you. Since you didn't seem to care that it is an issue, I'd be more ashamed of that, frankly, than anything.

I don't 'run' with any crowds, tbh. Stopped trying to do that shit in high school. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant and as I said, seeing such BS on the backs of cars or on the jackets, etc, of locals doesn't mean I 'run' with them either.
Your responses were predictable - nonsense. Sigh... as usual "Serry" you talk about what know nothing about. But hey, that's on you!! Take Care & Merry Christmas!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The mother of the so-called "Trans" or the "boy who went into the washroom" stated in an interview that her son was NOT TRANS! But hey, she's his mom so likely doesn't know what she's talking about right? After all, the "experts" tell us that parents don't need to be told squat regarding their kids, so maybe she doesn't know ?????

You have a reading issue? That's pretty much what I said; the kid in Virginia showed no proof of being Trans. The kid was supposedly wearing a dress and in a washroom that was "girls only" (though supposedly it was a unisex bathroom? Pretty sure that's what I read.)

If you want to harp on people making the kid out to be Trans, talk to Jinny et al, not me, Dixy-dear.

But fun fact for you, parents don't know everything about their kids every single second of their lives past going to school ages. If they do, then that/those parents are SERIOUS Helicopter types that really need to stop.

Considering the common reaction and valid fears of some kids who are GLBTQIA+, 'coming out' to parents may not be a thing.

Not that I expect you to even be aware of that or issues with that.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your responses were predictable - nonsense. Sigh... as usual "Serry" you talk about what know nothing about. But hey, that's on you!! Take Care & Merry Christmas!!

You're hilarious, Dixy... should I wait for you to admit you, again, don't know what you're talking about per the above comment?

Happy Holidays to you too.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Interesting solution to white nationalism pay people of color more, and have them teach in the same school to show that they are not alone

Segregation anyone?

Minnesota School Board Votes to Give Minority Teachers Higher Pay​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published December 28, 2021 at 1:12pm
610 Comments
Yup, goin' back to the 50's & 60's - that's why I don't understand how they can call themselves "progressive" when, in fact, they're "regressive". Again, the change in definitions according to the Left.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Reactions: Twin_Moose