Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
'gender neutral' bathroom - aka a normal bathroom, no segregation due to sex.

And you call that "normal'? There's your first fucking retard problem right there. Gender neutral bathrooms are not "normal". Nice try though.
They are normal in Europe. If they have stalls, there really isn't much of a deal. It is unusual for North America.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
'gender neutral' bathroom - aka a normal bathroom, no segregation due to sex.

And you call that "normal'? There's your first fucking retard problem right there. Gender neutral bathrooms are not "normal". Nice try though.

So you have multiple bathrooms in your house, you have your wife/daughters use one and your sons/yourself use others? Wow, talk about 'not normal'.

And you really need to gain some comprehension skills, Serryah. I never ONCE accused you of defending the piece of shit, I accused you of defending those who allowed it to happen a SECOND time by merely passing the buck to another school instead of expelling it from school altogether. Once you figured that out you suddenly changed tack while still insisting I accused you of defending the rapist. Very disingenuous. Not surprised though.

You said "defending the protectors of a fucking rapist because of its "identity"."

So I guess you're right, I did misread what you meant. Because it sounded an awful lot like you were saying I was defending the rapist along with the people who fucked up royally here.

So I apologize for that mistake.

You weren't calling me out for defending the rapist.

You were calling me out for defending the board - which I wasn't doing either. At the time, the article I read said the BOARD didn't know what had happened. The CHIEF knew, and he fucking helped hide it and move this kid on. HUGE difference.

Speaking of needing to go fuck oneself, take your own advice ya fucking hell hog.

Aww, so sweet of you to say!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And not to put too fine a point on it but, way to stand up for the gay community by attempting to use homosexuality as an insult. How progressive of you. Way to "Trudeau" yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Except, I wasn't using homosexuality as an 'insult'.

For all I know, you could be Bi.

And enjoy circle jerks all the same. :)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So you have multiple bathrooms in your house, you have your wife/daughters use one and your sons/yourself use others? Wow, talk about 'not normal'.

You said "defending the protectors of a fucking rapist because of its "identity"."

So I guess you're right, I did misread what you meant. Because it sounded an awful lot like you were saying I was defending the rapist along with the people who fucked up royally here.

You were calling me out for defending the board - which I wasn't doing either. At the time, the article I read said the BOARD didn't know what had happened. The CHIEF knew, and he fucking helped hide it and move this kid on. HUGE difference.

Schools and houses , is that like apples and oranges ?

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

He was talking about public washrooms and you know it

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

National School Boards Association disavows letter that led to FBI parent crackdown

By
Samuel Chamberlain
October 22, 2021 10:32pm
Updated

Again only a couple of bad actors trying to push forward an agenda which smelt like a set up, the board was not notified on the action by the couple when they convened a meeting they forced the retraction, but as usual it was to late to prevent a FBI taskforce to be set up to spy on concerned parents

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Interesting the National school board that sent the letter to Biden owe the IRS over $20 Million dollars in back taxes

School boards group that equated parental activism with 'domestic terrorism' owes IRS $20 million​

Montana affiliate was "underwhelmed" by evidence National School Boards Association used to justify FBI intervention.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

White Male Hospital Executive Wins $10 Million Payout in Discrimination Case After He Was Replaced by Two Women – One Black, One White – For ‘Diversity’ Program​

By Cristina Laila
Published October 27, 2021 at 12:57pm
45 Comments
So what the hospital effectively said is that it takes two women to do one man's job. Pretty sure that would be sexist all by itself.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

North Carolina High School SUSPENDS 15 Year Old Female Student For Reporting Sexual Assault in Girls Restroom – School Accused Teenager of Filing a False Report Even AFTER Male Student Confessed to Police and Was Charged

By Julian Conradson
Published November 7, 2021 at 8:23pm
651 Comments

Outraged Students at Hawthorne Academy Stage Massive Walkout to Protest Classmates’s Bewildering Suspension For Reporting Sexual Assault In Schools Restroom – School Board Remains Silent​

By Julian Conradson
Published November 8, 2021 at 7:15am
298 Comments

Reactions: petros and taxslave