Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Missed the point I see; not shocked. You do that often.
No, you missed the point. As usual. It is a simple fact that if you put men in a woman's prison there are going to be pregnancies. Especially when all the men have to do is claim they are trannys without having the equipment removed. Same for letting them in the girls change rooms. I know this is far too complicated for the uneducated woke generation.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Holy fuck are you ever being extra stupid tonight.

Stating a fact does not mean I'm defending the fucking board. You're reaching for implying otherwise (then again you reach a lot... bet your cocksucking admirers enjoy your reaching too.)

As for transferring the kid (which was a DISTRICT decision, NOT school board, if you bothered to check the facts of it), again I don't blame parents for being LIVID and does not negate the fact they're a fucking sexual predator that needs to have their nuts cut off. But they're also not the first kid to ever be transferred to another school for 'getting into trouble' at one and you're a goddamn moron to think otherwise. Or for even being allowed to stay in school at all for that matter.

So take your fake indignation and shove it up your ass.

Lastly the kid involved HAS been charged, you ignorant fuck.

And I hope the fucker gets jail time as long as possible though IMO it's not enough.
There is no"they". It is a"him". Singular.
ETA: The district IS the school board.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
First off, if this kid - regardless of age - did these things (right now still working its way through the courts) hell yes they should be sent to jail and dealt with. Fuck that.

Second, was the student Trans or gender fluid? I've seen both used. So since the 'gender status' of them isn't known, you can't say for sure they're trans, or gender fluid, or WTF ever. Hell, apparently they were just wearing a dress to get into the girl's washroom, that doesn't make them anything at all, other than a fucking sexual predator who should have their nuts removed. Just like any sexual predator.

From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact. The LAW of the state protects juveniles of both victim and perp, so blaming the board was fucking idiotic of the parents. Understandable, but idiotic.

I don't blame the father of the one girl who got arrested for acting out. Perfectly reasonable.

You're just as filthy Jin as the sexual predator; you're in good company.
This is not a TGP link it is local

LCPS issues response to newly-surfaced sexual assault allegations​

Reactions: Mowich

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oh go fuck yourself, Jin.

I'm NOT defending this kid what so ever.

Obviously you're too fucking stupid though to read that much (not sure what part you assumed had me defending them since I called for their denutting and called them a sexual predator). Actually I'm pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote at all, you just ASSumed I was defending them.

Again, go fuck yourself, you narcissistic, self-righteous asshole and save your goddamn lying for one of your cocksucking admirers.
Good Debate!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Loudoun County schools chief apologizes for failing to protect teen victims; board member resigns​

Superintendent Scott Ziegler spoke at a press conference where he apologized to both of the alleged victims and their parents for not doing more to ensure their safety.

He will now probably be in trouble for the title of Chief

Board member resigns over CRT problems.

Chief "apologizes" for lying.

In the end it doesn't change that this Chief knew about this and helped cover it up.

But so much more to this situation and all of it a clusterfuck of idiocy.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Stating a fact does not mean I'm defending the fucking board. You're reaching for implying otherwise (then again you reach a lot... bet your cocksucking admirers enjoy your reaching too.)
Fuck you ditch pig. You literally posted an excuse for them "not knowing" about it, even though they DID know about the first rape before the second one occurred. Absolutely NO warnings of any kind were sent to the other school. None, Zero. Zilch. Nada. Then you post that the Chief knew about it and helped cover it up. But hey, at least they got you spreading the fake news narrative that they didn't know about it. Good job fucktard.

Reactions: 55Mercury

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Fuck you ditch pig. You literally posted an excuse for them "not knowing" about it, even though they DID know about the first rape before the second one occurred. Absolutely NO warnings of any kind were sent to the other school. None, Zero. Zilch. Nada. Then you post that the Chief knew about it and helped cover it up. But hey, at least they got you spreading the fake news narrative that they didn't know about it. Good job fucktard.

LOL - aww, Jinny, are you ever salty! So when you going to apologize for saying I was defending the assaulting piece of shit behind all this? (don't worry, I won't wait, I know how much you HATE admitting you're wrong)

Yes, I posted the BOARD didn't know because from the articles I read at the time, they didn't.

The CHIEF knew about it and said nothing, to anyone, even denied it.

Sorry stating facts gets you upset, dear. Have a Snickers.

In the end, BOTH Board AND Chief need to be fully replaced, because they handled this bullshit HORRIBLY, and TWO students were assaulted because of it.

It doesn't matter that the LAW in Virginia says they can't say sweet fuck all to anyone in the public about an ongoing investigation. The assaulter should have been instantly kept out of school, period.

I also looked more into this; the bathroom in the first case is a 'gender neutral' bathroom - aka a normal bathroom, no segregation due to sex. So because it happened in this bathroom, people assumed the kid was Trans. Which would ask - was the victim trans too since they were there as well? (cue your rage and more likely lies about how I'm defending the serial predator sexual assaulter) Answer - no. It means she was using the fucking bathroom and the other kid was there waiting for her.

So yes, the piece of shit was wearing a skirt and assaulted the first victim in the bathroom, but that doesn't make them trans; nothing I've read anywhere (that is sticking to keeping bias out of this mess) since says the kid is trans or gender fluid what so ever, actually. The second case happende in a classroom. Do we ban classrooms now?

The fucking point is this:

It makes them a piece of shit sexual abuser and predator who, again, needs to have their nuts cut off and be in jail for a long, long fucking time, ESPECIALLY since it's obvious they are a predator and serial abuser.

And ANYONE who thinks otherwise is worse than the predator because they're excusing the behaviour.

So as I told you before; go fuck yourself, Jin, because you clearly need it.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Back in the good old days when boys were boys and girls were girls there were two types of bathroom and this shit didn’t happen . Of course in the old days our borders weren’t open to uneducated filth from every backwards country in the world .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

And not to put too fine a point on it but, way to stand up for the gay community by attempting to use homosexuality as an insult. How progressive of you. Way to "Trudeau" yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
'gender neutral' bathroom - aka a normal bathroom, no segregation due to sex.

And you call that "normal'? There's your first fucking retard problem right there. Gender neutral bathrooms are not "normal". Nice try though.

And you really need to gain some comprehension skills, Serryah. I never ONCE accused you of defending the piece of shit, I accused you of defending those who allowed it to happen a SECOND time by merely passing the buck to another school instead of expelling it from school altogether. Once you figured that out you suddenly changed tack while still insisting I accused you of defending the rapist. Very disingenuous. Not surprised though.

Speaking of needing to go fuck oneself, take your own advice ya fucking hell hog.