Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Detroit Mercy Woman’s Basketball Coach Is FINALLY Out After Extensive Accusations of Abuse and Destroying Program

By Joe Hoft
Published June 16, 2021 at 11:45am
265 Comments

Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

“It’s a Long Tradition in Rhode Island” – Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Defends Belonging to a “Whites-Only” Beach Club (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published June 21, 2021 at 10:49am
1915 Comments

Imagine if a Republican said this.
Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse defended belonging to a whites-only beach club when confronted by a reporter on Sunday.

Senator Whitehouse belongs to Baily’s Beach Club in Newport, Rhode Island.
The Democrat hypocrite was confronted about his membership back in 2017 and brushed off the reporter.

Four years later Sheldon Whitehouse still belongs to the exclusive whites-only beach club and says it’s a “long tradition in Rhode Island.”
This is the same guy who launched blistering attacks against Trump and accused him of being a racist and a bigot.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
BLM Co-Founder Appears To Violate IRS Laws On CNN

A co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Global Network weighed in on the 2020 election, in an apparent violation of Internal Revenue Service laws prohibiting 501(c)(3) organizations from engaging in campaign activity.

Patrisse Cullors, in her official capacity as a co-founder of the BLM Global Network, told CNN on June 19 that “our goal is to get Trump out.”

“Trump not only needs to not be in office in November but he should resign now,” she insisted. “Trump needs to be out of office. He is not fit for office.”

According to the IRS, a 501(c)(3) organization “may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.”

The prohibition includes “public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.” Organizations that violate this policy may lose their tax-exempt status.

The donation page for BLM is linked with ActBlue Charities, the 501(c)(3) wing of the Democratic political action committee ActBlue.

The BLM Global Network is not individually registered as a 501(c)(3), but instead operates through a fiscal sponsorship agreement with the nonprofit organization Thousand Currents. Fiscal sponsorships allow the sponsoring organization to accept and direct donations on behalf of the sponsored group. But an organization sponsored by a 501(c)(3) is still required to comply with the regulations governing nonprofits, and is still prohibited from making partisan political statements.

Cleta Mitchell, an expert on campaign finance regulation and tax laws governing charitable organizations such as BLM, told The Federalist that partisan political activity by tax-exempt 501(c)(3) groups is “completely prohibited” by federal tax law.

BLM “must comply with all the rules that govern 501(c)(3) organizations,” Mitchell said.

Thousand Currents, the nonprofit that fiscally sponsors Black Lives Matter, was also recently exposed for having a convicted terrorist on its board of directors.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network and the IRS did not return requests for comment.

Typical... and A TRAINED Marxist to boot...so sad for the "believers".

Head of NYC's BLM chapter calls for probe into co-founder's finances​

The head of New York City's Black Lives Matter chapter is calling for an independent investigation into the organization's finances after it was revealed a co-founder snapped up a $1.4 million home in a ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood.

Patrisse Cullors, 37, who is a co-founder of BLM and self-professed 'trained Marxist', recently purchased a plush property in Topanga Canyon complete with a separate guest house and an expansive back yard.

In Topanga Canyon, 88 per cent of residents are white and just 1.8 per cent are black, according to the census.

Meanwhile, The New York Post reports that Cullors has also bought three other homes in recent years at a total cost of around $3 million.

One LGBTQ activist described BLM as 'a racket'.

Jason Whitlock, a sports journalist, tweeted that: 'She had a lot of options on where to live. She chose one of the whitest places in California. She'll have her pick of white cops and white people to complain about. That's a choice, bro.'

Author and activist Andy Ngo tweeted: 'Cullors identifies as a communist & advocates for the abolishment of capitalism.'

Another Twitter user called Cullors a 'fraud' and said her brand of 'Marxism' apparently included buying a $1.4 million house.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Funny that it just occured to me, what people call "Woke" today...

Is what history looks at as "Change in society".

I mean, I'm sure that when it came to, say, freeing slaves, anyone pro-freedom would have been considered "Woke" by today's standards.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Funny that it just occured to me, what people call "Woke" today...

Is what history looks at as "Change in society".

I mean, I'm sure that when it came to, say, freeing slaves, anyone pro-freedom would have been considered "Woke" by today's standards.
Thank the Republicans for that .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Change of political views = being an SJW then realizing it's just egotistical and pointless foghorning.

Coming from you that's hilarious!

Also, since we don't know why the question was including, you're making an ass out of yourself again assuming.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Are you not tired of the Prog. Liberals using you to drive a wedge between average Canadians

Prog Liberals, Conservatives, Extremists on Right and Left, even just straight up Cons or Liberals.

People will wedge others against people so long as they think they have reason to, it's not just one political spectrum or another.

Or hell, even idiot GLBTQIA+ types.

What makes you believe I don't have any close ties to "the Community"?

You could think you've ties to it, sure, but you sure don't support it either. Kind'a like "I have a X friend!" excuse when someone starts talking about minority rights just to justify your need to have a say.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't support foghorning.

Most grow out of it. Some just feel they need to out themselves in a grandeous, vengeful, slutty and egotistical manors.

You must live in the sticks 4km SE of Bumfuck Nowhere to not see this shit right in front of you.

Did you come out late in life after a crap marriage?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't support foghorning.

Sure you don't.

Most grow out of it.

That's true.

Some just feel they need to out themselves in a grandeous, vengeful, slutty and egotistical manors.

That's true too; however none of that is none of your business how they 'out' themselves. Don't like it, don't pay attention. Just don't disrespect people and you're good.

You must live in the sticks 4km SE of Bumfuck Nowhere to not see this shit right in front of you.

Annndddd... you assume again. :)

Did you come out late in life after a crap marriage?

One, when I came out is not your business.

Two, never married, thankfully. Though not sure why that'd matter either.