With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
French Patriot; said:
I did not do the calculation but the pie chart in the O.P. goes to 2060 and shows us down by 2/3.

Regards
DL

Well, I still don't see how whites as a percentage of the human population declining (which it clearly is) somehow proves that extinction is inevitable. But if that is what you wish to believe, so be it ...

Regards,

gopher

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well, I still don't see how whites as a percentage of the human population declining (which it clearly is) somehow proves that extinction is inevitable. But if that is what you wish to believe, so be it ...

Regards,

gopher

I reject then lable. I ain't white I'm me.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I reject then lable. I ain't white I'm me.
I'm a humming being being Me. I ain't white cuz in the summer I could pass for a Pakistani and as far as I can determine my heritage is pure British Isles. That was difficult to admit as now some will put me in the same box as Blackhead.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
don't see the fuss. humans will probably be gone in a century or two anyway.

but some condolence for the hand-wringers...white folk still win the big prize though because hockey.

I was thinking more of white developing the best social and government systems and most of the science we enjoy, but yep, hockey will degrade without white players.

Regards
DL

meh If humans do not off each other, kill off the diversity of life on the planet (which would mean a slow and painful death for ourselves), get smacked into by a large enough cosmic body, war each other into oblivion, etc., we will end up somewhat homogeneously tan, but still different sizes and shapes.
Perhaps some day humanity as a species may mature but I am not holding my breath.

We will mature when we kill off all the imaginary God's and religions who produce homophobes and misogynous men.

That would include Christianity and Islam.

Good news on that front as Saudi women get to vote for the first time. If they can find a man to drive them to the voting station that is.

Equality and human rights is such a farce there.

Regards
DL

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You cannot increase or decrease your number and counts; generally you may enhance or encourage or tries to increase the number; but this is not up to you.
It is up to God to give boys or daughters to whomever He likes.
Read it in the Torah (or the Old Testament, Book of Levites (or Leviticus or Priests), chapter 26:
If they work according to God's commands --> He will give them more boys and will increase their number;
While if they work contrary to God and disobey Him --> He will increase their females and decrease their boys and will decrease their number.
See my post in the thread: God does not wrong anyone

Comment: One of our professors in the past told us once an example: his father produced ten sons, while the king, the minister and the prime minister and the guardian of the king of Iraq had only one son for each.

The workers and peasants usually have more children; those who toil and work hard with little income ... these usually have more offspring; while the luxurious usually have no or very few children : one boy or girl.
E.g. kings of England and other countries: each usually have one or no child, while hard workers have ten sons for example.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
As a white I guy I dont particularly care if the 'white race' shrinks or disappears all together at some point in the future. Nothing lasts forever. I also dont particularly care if I wind up having kids with another white person or someone of some other race. It doesnt really make a difference.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 42: 49-50
{49. To God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth [: the planets including the earth]; He creates [therein] what [kinds of creatures] He pleases;

He offers the daughters to whom He pleases, and offers the sons to whom He pleases,

50. Or He couples them: [in equal number of] sons and daughters i ; and He makes whom He pleases barren.

Surely He is All-Knowing [about the advantage of His servants], All-Able [to create the son and the daughter.]
}

i So that half of them will be sons, and half of them will be daughters.

The writer of the interpretation in Arabic was Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
You are talking the past while I am looking at the future of my children and grandchildren who will be in a white minority and might have to live under Sharia.

Religion isnt a race. There are a fair number of white Muslims just as there are Christian or atheist Arabs.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
{49. To God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth [: the planets including the earth]; He creates [therein] what [kinds of creatures] He pleases;

He offers the daughters to whom He pleases, and offers the sons to whom He pleases,

50. Or He couples them: [in equal number of] sons and daughters i ; and He makes whom He pleases barren.

Surely He is All-Knowing [about the advantage of His servants], All-Able [to create the son and the daughter.]
}

The writer of the interpretation in Arabic was Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
Good gawd selfstump if there was a thread on badmitton you'd post scripture from that nonsensical book

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

}

God is a myth and idol worshiping cults like Christianity and Islam that are only good for creating homophobic and misogynous men should be banned as unworthy to be in our secular equality loving countries. Their ideologies no longer serve us and only impede us.

Neither has given us anything worthwhile in decades, if not centuries.

Regards
DL

Religion isnt a race. There are a fair number of white Muslims just as there are Christian or atheist Arabs.

The way Wiki defines that word it fits but that has little relevance to what the O.P. is about.

Only a small mind will pick a definition instead of looking at the issue.

Regards
DL

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You cannot increase or decrease your number and counts; generally you may enhance or encourage or tries to increase the number; but this is not up to you.
It is up to God to give boys or daughters to whomever He likes.
Read it in the Torah (or the Old Testament, Book of Levites (or Leviticus or Priests), chapter 26:
If they work according to God's commands --> He will give them more boys and will increase their number;
While if they work contrary to God and disobey Him --> He will increase their females and decrease their boys and will decrease their number.
See my post in the thread: God does not wrong anyone

Comment: One of our professors in the past told us once an example: his father produced ten sons, while the king, the minister and the prime minister and the guardian of the king of Iraq had only one son for each.

The workers and peasants usually have more children; those who toil and work hard with little income ... these usually have more offspring; while the luxurious usually have no or very few children : one boy or girl.
E.g. kings of England and other countries: each usually have one or no child, while hard workers have ten sons for example.
Apparently you are just as ignorant about social sciences as youare about physics, chemistry, etc.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
White people were always a minority in the world at large, and we always kicked the most ***. :lol: ..... Watch out for the little guy

And to be honest white people both male and females are still procreating. Its just that were beginning to "blend" in more. :lol: . My last two girl friends were Black and First nations, anyways.....

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God is a myth and idol worshiping cults like Christianity and Islam that are only good for creating homophobic and misogynous men should be banned as unworthy to be in our secular equality loving countries. Their ideologies no longer serve us and only impede us.
Neither has given us anything worthwhile in decades, if not centuries.

You say such words, because you cannot answer the true facts that I said, which are undeniable.