With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most biases are subconscious.

Yin and yang.
If we have the best political ideology and most advances are produced from our recognizing our mistakes then I am, in that one sense, pleased to see some of us screw up.

We will continue to make mistakes and learn from them till we develop an ideal that cannot be improved upon.

Regards
DL

Do you actually think mankind is on its way to being perfect? :)

there's pro's and con's in both ways. I like city life at times and I liked country life at times.

Country life is better at getting us to the point where we can actually benefit from city life! :) (Country folk can't afford the gas money to get us to all the amenities seniors need on a regular basis) :)

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
there's pro's and con's in both ways. I like city life at times and I liked country life at times.

No argument. All will have their own opinion based on their experiences.

I have my own experiences as well as what I have seen my grown children and now grand children are experiencing and base my views on that.

For instance, when I lived in a more country setting, the family had the bikes and boats and skidoo etc. and were quite active.

My children, in the city, have done none of this and I see that as my grand children missing out on a lot of fun and a lot of family bonding.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
No argument. All will have their own opinion based on their experiences.

I have my own experiences as well as what I have seen my grown children and now grand children are experiencing and base my views on that.

For instance, when I lived in a more country setting, the family had the bikes and boats and skidoo etc. and were quite active.

My children, in the city, have done none of this and I see that as my grand children missing out on a lot of fun and a lot of family bonding.

Regards
DL
I guess it all depends on the city. In Phoenix, which is the largest capitol city in the US, they have all those things. As I think about it there are many more opportunities for outdoor activities in Phoenix than there were when we lived in the small town in the Ozarks.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Do you actually think mankind is on its way to being perfect? :)

Those who have written of a Shangri-La say that if we do, we will destroy that system out of boredom.

Such a system would be what Socrates called a Timocratic system whose main drive is to rule for honor and duty. It would also have to have a tyrannical component in terms of enforcing what it would see as the law of the land.

If duty and honor are will defined, I think that such a system is what we will end up with.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm white. She's Chinese. She now want a kid in two years. How do we guarantee a white birth?

Maybe we could prohibit international marriage like in Apartheid South Africa?

The miraculous act has to be performed with the lights on, preferably direct sunlight and in the upside down position. 30 degrees C

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I guess it all depends on the city. In Phoenix, which is the largest capitol city in the US, they have all those things. As I think about it there are many more opportunities for outdoor activities in Phoenix than there were when we lived in the small town in the Ozarks.

Understood. Many factors contribute to happiness and most of us find or create them.

My second family was more citified and instead of me participating in the fun I spoke of above, all I could do was watch my other two boys, from my wife's line as they did their city thing. The opportunities for interaction as a family were just not available unless we drove out of the city to find them and because of the different lifestyle, the bonding experience was not the same. It is there, don't get me wrong, but the conversations on shared experiences is just not there in the same volume.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
White race, Black race, Asian race... I don't know about ya'll, I'm just part of the Human Race.

Colour should be set aside, the real danger is ideology.

I will have to see a medical report to believe you.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ideology the main problem?
hummm....haaa...
close...

maybe
bad-idea-ology
now there's the rub

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The birthrate throughout Europe has fallen below replacement levels. That is catastrophic economically and socially for any culture. The predominate ethos in the West now is that of the Culture of Death with its pillars of abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, material satiation.

It is a sign a culture racked with pessimism, futility, irresponsiblity, isolation, self centredness.. and the disintegration of the family as a vessel for procreating and nurturing children. It's no surprise that as Christianity has diminished in the West its borders are now under seige by more vibrant cultures which still believe in life.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We should probably concern ourselves more with a "dying human race" than a "dying white race". Greed is going to be our nemesis!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The birthrate throughout Europe has fallen below replacement levels. That is catastrophic economically and socially for any culture. The predominate ethos in the West now is that of the Culture of Death with its pillars of abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, material satiation. It is a sign a culture racked with pessimism, futility, irresponsiblity, isolation, self centredness. It's no surprise that as Christianity has diminished in the West its borders are now under seige by more vibrant cultures which still believe in life.

I think many in the West still believe in life but with the middle class being squeezed, many do not think they can afford more life and unfortunately, they are correct. If we can get our owners to share a bit more of their wealth, we can remedy at least that part of what is holding our young back from reproducing more.

Regards
DL

We should probably concern ourselves more with a "dying human race" than a "dying white race". Greed is going to be our nemesis!

Hunger Games might just become our future.

Regards
DL

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
don't see the fuss. humans will probably be gone in a century or two anyway.

but some condolence for the hand-wringers...white folk still win the big prize though because hockey.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
meh If humans do not off each other, kill off the diversity of life on the planet (which would mean a slow and painful death for ourselves), get smacked into by a large enough cosmic body, war each other into oblivion, etc., we will end up somewhat homogeneously tan, but still different sizes and shapes.
Perhaps some day humanity as a species may mature but I am not holding my breath.