With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Who I bred with, and who I stayed with, are two
different things. Just doing my part for the 'white'
race thing I guess.

Passing on our genes is our duty as we take honor in our children and families.

Not required for life but a definite compliment to it.

Find a concubine and have a few more. Just kidding. Maybe.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wonder how many of us whites read threads like this and say '**** it.' as far as staying in the race goes after reading said thread.'?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Passing on our genes is our duty as we take honor in our children and families.

Find a concubine and have a few more. Just kidding. Maybe.

Regards
DL
. . . and then, . . . . present them with a bill they can never pay off. (or do not have the carbon credits associated with creating more CO2)
Sounds like you need to get some practice in.

The '***' are a form of censorship that protects the naive from the real world. It appears to be doing it's job quite well. Glad I could help clear that up. (also a bit sad that it had to be explained at all, I would say, 'know what I means but the odds are you wouldn't understand a single word)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
. . . and then, . . . . present them with a bill they can never pay off. (or do not have the carbon credits associated with creating more CO2)
Sounds like you need to get some practice in.

The '***' are a form of censorship that protects the naive from the real world. It appears to be doing it's job quite well. Glad I could help clear that up. (also a bit sad that it had to be explained at all, I would say, 'know what I means but the odds are you wouldn't understand a single word)
You are correct about that since your communication skills are null. You don't make sense 75% of the time.

But hey,,,lay it off on everyone else who can't understand your a$$ if it makes you feel better

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Indeed. And recognizing our mistake, the moral thing to do is to try to prevent the brown people from making the same one as we did with the whites as the victims this time.

We should try to correct our mistakes before bringing in a new set of mistakes.
I think a better plan is to just accept that humans make mistakes and then get on with things, hopefully while not repeating said mistakes.

You make a decent point on animal DNA. We do not know at the moment how much of it we can interact with and that is why I would not want to lose the variety that whites contribute. Who know what combo might give us a much better life span or quality of life.

Regards
DL
Life span and quality of life is a lot less dependent upon DNA than upon environment and experience.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I think a better plan is to just accept that humans make mistakes and then get on with things, hopefully while not repeating said mistakes.

Life span and quality of life is a lot less dependent upon DNA than upon environment and experience.

In many cases, no argument. In other cases, even if one has the best environment waiting, if one cannot be born to it because of a genetic flaw, then a good life is completely reliant on good DNA.

I have accepted that humans make mistakes. I am showing that we should learn from ours with the natives and not let someone make the same errors with us as the victim.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's not important to the human race if whites survive or not cuz thier evacuated chunk of earth will be filled by the next human to come along and the planet will hardly notice the whites have passed on to the great living room in the sky.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Till the next race discovers the bills are always $1 more than the income, then they will quit the game also.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I'm not entirely happy with my lack of colour a more exotic shade would compliment my features far better I think. I have nice eyes though, my bum isn't what it once was. Just a minute someones at the door.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I doubt if D.N.A. has much to do with life span at all. We inherited our D.N.A. from ancestors who died in their 30s and 40s and 50s.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
213 reply's to a racist rant. Unbelievable....

Oh, and by the way, French "dickless wonder" patriot, there is next to no difference between a whiteys DNA and any other HUMAN'S DNA.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
yeah they croaked pretty young in the old days I heard

Yeah, a lot of them got shot (oooops here comes BB with another gun tirade)? when found in bed with the wrong woman and oft times the woman got shot too. :)

Oh, and by the way, French "dickless wonder" patriot, there is next to no difference between a whiteys DNA and any other HUMAN'S DNA.

Think that's bad, check out the gun rant. :) :)

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Check what geneticists say of eye and hair color.

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In my quest for answers I have discovered that there are a great many benefits to whites becoming a minority. They will get their own land that no one else can intrude on. Special rights thar no one else enjoys and most importantly, free money with no controls.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
In my quest for answers I have discovered that there are a great many benefits to whites becoming a minority. They will get their own land that no one else can intrude on. Special rights thar no one else enjoys and most importantly, free money with no controls.

Hey that's a good idea. How do we reduce the number of whites in Canada? How much extra income per month can we expect with white minority status?