With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
hhmmm That brings to my mind something about when Canadian gov't decided it was cool to start paying women to have kids. I think it became a fad for women to have many kids in the 1960s simply to collect money from gov't. Do not take that as being written in stone, though. I may be remembering wrongly. I read stuff, but that was a few decades ago.

Perhaps if you tried a little pimento to go with?
lol....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So am I but that has no relevance to the issues here.

You are talking the past while I am looking at the future of my children and grandchildren who will be in a white minority and might have to live under Sharia.

Regards
DL

Dude....religion is independent of skin colour, and what makes you
think your children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren are
going to be 'white?'

You can pick your own spouse, and your friends, and your nose, &
maybe even your friends nose (better be a really good friend), but
you can't choose who your children (or grandchildren, or great-
grandchildren) will love, or who they will decide to make babies with.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
going to be 'white?'

He's got a lot of worrying to do now Ron don't he?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Well, that is your opinion. I do not share it. If the troglodytes do not manage to kill off life on Earth, humans will become homogeneous as differences in DNA mingle and hybridize. Our current differences (outside of having some H. Neanderthalensis DNA in some people) are due to epigenetic reasons. Climates, geological differences in different regions, etc. affected genes but population is growing so quickly and we are interbreeding so quickly, those affectations to DNA are lagging more and more.

=)

That would depend upon what you would call "white culture", who you refer to as "our", and that your opinion that "our" social and political system is best is debatable. From my viewpoint, white culture is from Europe and it added difficulties that were previously non-existent to North America. Brown people from the ME are currently doing the same thing to the white people of Europe as well as to white people here (to a lesser degree).

Indeed. And recognizing our mistake, the moral thing to do is to try to prevent the brown people from making the same one as we did with the whites as the victims this time.

We should try to correct our mistakes before bringing in a new set of mistakes.

You make a decent point on animal DNA. We do not know at the moment how much of it we can interact with and that is why I would not want to lose the variety that whites contribute. Who know what combo might give us a much better life span or quality of life.

Regards
DL

going to be 'white?'

No argument on this. I just assume that the natural bias we all have towards our own will exert itself more than the other biases that my kids and grand kids might develop.

So far, 3 out of 4 of my kids have followed their natural bias. The 4th did not and is with a great dark skinned girl from Sri Lanka.

Regards
DL

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No argument on this. I just assume that the natural bias we all have towards our own will exert itself more than the other biases that my kids and grand kids might develop.

So far, 3 out of 4 of my kids have followed their natural bias. The 4th did not and is with a great dark skinned girl from Sri Lanka.

Regards
DL

Huh....OK. Here's my natural bias it would seem.

I'm the old guy. The other is my boy.

Who I bred with, and who I stayed with, are two
different things. Just doing my part for the 'white'
race thing I guess.

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The majority of white people in canada don't have pasty skin

I have been focusing your the one resorting to name calling to make a point. What you going to call me next? A cracka? Lol

You talk about a vitamin D deficiency.... ? I'm not the one whose been finger banging on the computer all day. :lol: