Who wrote the Bible?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
You say they were "created" not me.
"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him" (Colossians 1:16).

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him" (Colossians 1:16).
All in the material rhelm therefore angels are physical.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?" (Hebrews 1:14). What does this verse reveal about the nature of angels?
It tells me humas have a vivid imagination and were able to turn that into telling fantastic tales.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey man, it's not my fault the Bible and other religious texts are so full of bullshit you could fertilize a garden with them.
Most great works of science fiction or fantasy are. Now quit bugging the guy about his imaginary friend, it's not polite :)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Bits & pieces, but it couldn’t hold my attention for long. It’s a bit shy on gun fights and car chases.
It gets good at the end - they basically nail a guy to a telephone pole because he said we should probably be nice to people for a change and then he COMES BACK TO LIFE to seek his revenge and curses everyone who doesn't follow him to be burned and tortured for eternity. I mean it's pretty much stephen king at that point.