White Privilage

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
same as any trademark lawsuit

AS a Metis ( the huron...remember them? No, I bet you don't), I can say the important things about native civilization have survived with the still sovereign Iroquois Six Nations, whose constitution is admittedly the basis of the US constitution.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah like the BILLIONs the US payed to Israel..the difference is we counted the (10 little) indians

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Like the muslims that have invaded Europe...next they will be doing the same thing, HaHa
:)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
same as any trademark lawsuit

AS a Metis ( the huron...remember them? No, I bet you don't), I can say the important things about native civilization have survived with the still sovereign Iroquois Six Nations, whose constitution is admittedly the basis of the US constitution.

The question is; did the Poundmaker Cree TM the name?

... on that note, I'd have to wonder if it was the english speaking gvt that provided that name in lieu of this FNs traditional language name, so, who would really own those rights (if they still existed)?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oral history always supersedes written history, in the article they pretty much claim everything history recorded is false. Claiming fighting colonialism not fighting for their own version, Chief wrongfully convicted and never raided the fort it was NWMP own troops did that to themselves. like wow

edit: forgot to mention that white man starved the First Canadians to force them to the treaty table

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Thankfully, you'll never have to know what it feels like to see your teenage son's death being mocked.

Yes, that is someone dressed as Trayvon Martin. Yes, you're looking at someone in blackface. In 2013.

More here:::

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelbla...ivilege-9hu9?utm_term=.nildz3w5Bg#.naaZj9nrWA

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
People who like to throw around the phrase 'white privilege' never seem to come up with a reason why white people came to run just about everything in the world to begin with.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

LOL, white privilege..haha
(though my spell checker did say I spelt "LOL" and "HaHa" wrong)

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
People who like to throw around the phrase 'white privilege' never seem to come up with a reason why white people came to run just about everything in the world to begin with.
Yes, and they fail to explain why all these losers always want to go to White countries.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
because they were good at killing people?