Where is Kamala??

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I only eat organic, free range, gluten free, low carb, non-dairy, paleo Commies.

Gesus, you must be getting pretty fat these days seeing that there are so many of those paleo commies out there. What do they taste like? Do they taste real yummy for you? :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Depends on what's in season. Sometimes pumpkin spice, sometimes chai latte, sometimes candy cane, sometimes green tea.

So, have you ever thought about having some paleo commie like Kamala for a commie snack sometime? I hear that she is half Indian, and I do not mean a native Indian from some Canadian reserve. She is probably spicey enough for you to want to try out and entertain your taste buds. Just asking. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hahaha Kamala condemns her and the Biden administration approval to use reins to keep migrants from getting to close to the horses

Awful! Kamala Harris Rips Border Patrol Over “Horrible” Treatment of Haitian Migrants​

By Kristinn Taylor
Published September 21, 2021 at 1:50pm
1147 Comments

Border patrol union boss slams Psaki, media for false story about horse-mounted agents

Brandon Judd says administration knew devices were reins, not whips, and approved their use.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Hahaha Kamala condemns her and the Biden administration approval to use reins to keep migrants from getting to close to the horses

Awful! Kamala Harris Rips Border Patrol Over “Horrible” Treatment of Haitian Migrants​

By Kristinn Taylor
Published September 21, 2021 at 1:50pm
1147 Comments

Border patrol union boss slams Psaki, media for false story about horse-mounted agents

Brandon Judd says administration knew devices were reins, not whips, and approved their use.
Kamala like Biden is stupid. I think they're under the control of the same people that Obama had under his administration. They are determined to ensure that the U.S. fails & we'll be right along for the ride. Trudeau had Democrat support during the election (wonder if there was $$$ involved as well??? Will anyone check? Not likely). So he's using their "policies" as his own. He has nothing to lose & we have everything to lose.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Kamala like Biden is stupid. I think they're under the control of the same people that Obama had under his administration. They are determined to ensure that the U.S. fails & we'll be right along for the ride. Trudeau had Democrat support during the election (wonder if there was $$$ involved as well??? Will anyone check? Not likely). So he's using their "policies" as his own. He has nothing to lose & we have everything to lose.

I am pretty sure that this last election was rigged. How could commie Castro Trudeau win this election with a 158 seats in his favor when wherever that dip shit went in Canada people booed him and told him to go back to Quebec. Everyone that I spoke to despised the pro Chinese communist lover. And now we will have this communist running and wrecking Canada into the ground for another four more years. Canada is really doomed now.

Way the go you stupid morons who voted for Comrade Trudeau. It will not only be the conservatives that will have to pay the price for Castro Trudeau being elected again, but even those who voted for comrade Castro Trudeau, they will pay the price also, the stupid bunch of idiotic buffoons. I have truly come to the belief and conclusion that Canada is filled with a majority of stupid communist morons and retards. What else can I come up with? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
she was supposed to to an interview on the view but 2 of the hosts were infected. that was the perfect opportunity to infect her. :( ;)

There goes those vaccinated people again. Still getting and spreading covid around. It is the vaccinated ones who needs to be quarantined. They are all trying to kill the non vaccinated. :ROFLMAO: