Where is Kamala??

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
that one-humped bitch is a dramadary

Lucky for us all she left Canada decades ago. That is one less Marxist biotch that we the conservative non vaccinated ones have to deal and have around. Just another few tens of thousands like her in Canada to go. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

WEIRD. Kamala Harris Giggles Comparing Phony US Border Patrol Agents on Horses to Times of Slavery (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 24, 2021 at 1:47pm
484 Comments

This Marxist Camel/a never takes anything serious. She is a joke and she also knows that everything that is going on in America is a joke. I see where she had to get rid of her silly ass cackling laugh after FOX NEWS kept pointing this out. She sill phuks up now and then on TV.

Seeing that she is a woman of color(black)maybe she should go live in some of those African countries for a year and let's see how she does there. I will bet that she cannot wait to get her woman of color black ass back to white racist America.

It's funny how imbeciles like this woman of color always keep telling us that America is such a racist country, but yet, millions of non white people still want to immigrate to America? Why would those non whites want to come to a white racist country? Are they nuts?

So, I guess that we the white folk have no color. I guess that we are seen as just a clear and transparent people and that we do not exist or are able to be seen at all. We are there but yet we are not there. Go figure, eh? :LOL:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
This Marxist Camel/a never takes anything serious. She is a joke and she also knows that everything that is going on in America is a joke. I see where she had to get rid of her silly ass cackling laugh after FOX NEWS kept pointing this out. She sill phuks up now and then on TV.
It's a nervous response resulting from her lack of intellect and emotional intelligence....and her gross lack of skill in political deception techniques. She tries to minimize weighty issues with cackling giddiness instead of acknowleging them and giving a rational, respectful response, because she is intellectually incapable of finding ways to defend obvious mistruths that she's charged with defending.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Thank God I live in the UK. The only land border we have is with the Republic of Ireland, and our two nations have freedom of movement between each other anyway.

And we have a bit of water between us and France.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's a nervous response resulting from her lack of intellect and emotional intelligence....and her gross lack of skill in political deception techniques. She tries to minimize weighty issues with cackling giddiness instead of acknowleging them and giving a rational, respectful response, because she is intellectually incapable of finding ways to defend obvious mistruths that she's charged with defending.
I would love to play poker against her

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So, in other words, she still is a cackling arse hole. Why would someone like that buffoon want to take on a VP job that she knew that she could not handle? I am not going to drop my ass in the captains seat of some 747 airplane and pretend that I can fly the bloody thing. Camel/a is an f'n joke. Stop trying to cover her arse, will you. What? Are you in love with her? Just wondering. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Keeping a low profile to make it look like she would be a better choice for congress to certify once the 25th amendment is invoked ;)

Too late for her now. Everybody knows that she will not be able to handle the VP job because she is just as stupid and just another joke just like BiDumb is right now. The dumbocrats are quite good at picking dummies as presidents and vice presidents, don't you know.

I wonder as to how long she would be the president before they would have to invoke the 25th amendment on her? 2022 cannot get here fast enough. It should be a total democrat wipe out for the non democratic party. Yahoo cowboy. :LOL:

• Haha

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Another fail trying to stay out of the current crises and doing a feel good promo that backfired big time, a Canadian company was complicit in the fail I wonder if they had gotten Trudie bucks?

Children in NASA space video with Kamala Harris are ACTORS: Kids in clip produced by Canada-based Sinking Ship Entertainment had to audition for the part - despite being presented as normal

• Harris took part in a YouTube video for World Space day, released on Thursday
  • The video was filmed in August and tweeted out to celebrate World Space Week
  • She sat down with kids in the video and gushed: ''You're gonna literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!'
  • Teens who took part were revealed to be child actors and Harris has faced criticism for not recruiting kids who are passionate about the space industry
  • One of the children said he had to send in a monologue to get the part
  • Video was produced by Toronto-based company 'Sinking Ship Entertainment'
  • Harris chairs the National Space Council but has been criticized for appearing to lack in-depth knowledge on space exploration
By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ALASTAIR TALBOT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:46 EDT, 11 October 2021 | UPDATED: 08:06 EDT, 12 October 2021

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am pretty sure that this last election was rigged. How could commie Castro Trudeau win this election with a 158 seats in his favor when wherever that dip shit went in Canada people booed him and told him to go back to Quebec. Everyone that I spoke to despised the pro Chinese communist lover. And now we will have this communist running and wrecking Canada into the ground for another four more years. Canada is really doomed now.

Way the go you stupid morons who voted for Comrade Trudeau. It will not only be the conservatives that will have to pay the price for Castro Trudeau being elected again, but even those who voted for comrade Castro Trudeau, they will pay the price also, the stupid bunch of idiotic buffoons. I have truly come to the belief and conclusion that Canada is filled with a majority of stupid communist morons and retards. What else can I come up with? :rolleyes:
He won fairly, according to how seats are distributed in Canaduh. Popular vote has little to do with winning and losing.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Another fail trying to stay out of the current crises and doing a feel good promo that backfired big time, a Canadian company was complicit in the fail I wonder if they had gotten Trudie bucks?

Children in NASA space video with Kamala Harris are ACTORS: Kids in clip produced by Canada-based Sinking Ship Entertainment had to audition for the part - despite being presented as normal

• Harris took part in a YouTube video for World Space day, released on Thursday
  • The video was filmed in August and tweeted out to celebrate World Space Week
  • She sat down with kids in the video and gushed: ''You're gonna literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!'
  • Teens who took part were revealed to be child actors and Harris has faced criticism for not recruiting kids who are passionate about the space industry
  • One of the children said he had to send in a monologue to get the part
  • Video was produced by Toronto-based company 'Sinking Ship Entertainment'
  • Harris chairs the National Space Council but has been criticized for appearing to lack in-depth knowledge on space exploration
By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ALASTAIR TALBOT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:46 EDT, 11 October 2021 | UPDATED: 08:06 EDT, 12 October 2021
And they looked bored out of their minds while listening to Kamala talking down to them .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So, in other words, she still is a cackling arse hole. Why would someone like that buffoon want to take on a VP job that she knew that she could not handle? I am not going to drop my ass in the captains seat of some 747 airplane and pretend that I can fly the bloody thing. Camel/a is an f'n joke. Stop trying to cover her arse, will you. What? Are you in love with her? Just wondering. :LOL:
I'd like to know why she even considered running for President! Can you see it? A female Joe Biden. Fortunately, most people see how clueless she really is & what a clown she'd be as President. But wait for it - if Joe steps down ... ah hell, America would be stuck with her anyway. What a total disaster the 2020 election has wrought!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
He won fairly, according to how seats are distributed in Canaduh. Popular vote has little to do with winning and losing.

There was a leftist liberal candidate spotted on camera stealing and taking away a pro conservative election sign from the front steps of someones home. this is how the leftists liberals cheat and win election. Remove your opponents election signs and just leave yours up so nobody will know that there are other political candidates running in an election. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'd like to know why she even considered running for President! Can you see it? A female Joe Biden. Fortunately, most people see how clueless she really is & what a clown she'd be as President. But wait for it - if Joe steps down ... ah hell, America would be stuck with her anyway. What a total disaster the 2020 election has wrought!!

The 2020 election was the most corrupt election ever in America in history. Even Joe BiDumb once said that the demoncrap party has the best election fraud party going. That says it all. President Trump is still the President but robbed of his presidency because of the demoncrap fraud election party. (n)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There was a leftist liberal candidate spotted on camera stealing and taking away a pro conservative election sign from the front steps of someones home. this is how the leftists liberals cheat and win election. Remove your opponents election signs and just leave yours up so nobody will know that there are other political candidates running in an election. (n)
Better than 50% of the people that bother to vote already know who they are going to vote for before the writ is dropped.
Of course if anyone other than a liberal had been caught removing election material the MSM would have professed outrage for months. But liberals do not have to follow the same laws as honest citizens.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Better than 50% of the people that bother to vote already know who they are going to vote for before the writ is dropped.
Of course if anyone other than a liberal had been caught removing election material the MSM would have professed outrage for months. But liberals do not have to follow the same laws as honest citizens.

It's hard to even call them liberals anymore. liberals use to believe in rights and freedoms at one time. Today the liberals now believe in medical tyranny. The liberals have now become nothing more than a bunch of cheats, thieves liars and communists, and they will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Even if that means taking all of our rights and freedoms away from us. Come to think about it, isn't that what comrade Castro Trudeau and his merry band of communist ilk are doing today? Trying to take away all of our rights and freedoms, and are now clearly showing signs of trying to push for discrimination and segregation against those that are not vaccinated?

I was always under the belief and understanding that Canada does not allow any kinds of discrimination or segregation in Canada today? it looks like I have read and missed something in the Charter of Rights somehow? or maybe we do not have a Canadian Constitution or Charter of Rights and Freedoms anymore. Maybe, without our knowing it, we are all now living by the rules and laws of the communist manifesto. Hey, we never know, eh? (n)